Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,962 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Fayose Family Denies Abusing Governor Ayo Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Family Denies Abusing Governor Ayo Fayose (1100 Views)

Fayose,Family Members Not Barred 4rm Traveling 2 US,Kids US Visa Valid:Aide(pics / Governor Ayo Fayose’s Mother [PHOTO] / Rain Of Curse On Governor Ayo Fayose Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Family Denies Abusing Governor Ayo Fayose by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 23, 2015
Re: Stop embarrasing our family; Fayose's PA, Sunshine Anifowose wrote on his facebook wall
" Nobody bear Segun in Fayose or Oluwayose's family. The picture attached to the publication is fake. The Oluwayose's clan will institute a legal action against Osun Defender that first published the story. For the sake of clarity, Osun Defender is an arm of Osun APC. The online news medium is being updated from the office of the spokesperson to Osun State Governor, Mr. Semiu Okanlawon. The Nation Newspaper will also be served."

So, Segun Fayose does not exist? And some news medium went to an extent of publishing a fake picture to justify the fallacious information and cant? The say that pictures don't lie not applicable to Nigeria, pictures don dey tell big lies now in Nigeria.

Below is the screen shot of his post.

Re: Fayose Family Denies Abusing Governor Ayo Fayose by ozoigbondu: 6:40pm On Mar 23, 2015
APC and lies

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Family Denies Abusing Governor Ayo Fayose by Sylverbox(m): 6:50pm On Mar 23, 2015
I smell FP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Family Denies Abusing Governor Ayo Fayose by pillarmaria(m): 7:00pm On Mar 23, 2015
They don't even need to tell us because we know that proportion of lies that flows from the party of propagandists

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Family Denies Abusing Governor Ayo Fayose by viczing(m): 7:02pm On Mar 23, 2015
ozoigbondu:
APC and lies

I said it earlier some dunce that are janjanweed insulted me now see it that's why apc e rats are damn foolish

1 Like

Re: Fayose Family Denies Abusing Governor Ayo Fayose by kaeycea(m): 7:31pm On Mar 23, 2015
Everyone knew it's lie before now...
The Devil himself will marvel at the dexterity with which APC lies....

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Family Denies Abusing Governor Ayo Fayose by Princess042(f): 8:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
APC and lies

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Family Denies Abusing Governor Ayo Fayose by sCun: 8:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
I never belived it for a second.
It isn't the first time APC concorted a lie.
Seun ishilove lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Fayose Family Denies Abusing Governor Ayo Fayose by clevvermind(m): 8:19pm On Mar 23, 2015
apc is really a witchcraft party. party of wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Family Denies Abusing Governor Ayo Fayose by nationwide1(m): 8:25pm On Mar 23, 2015
I was wondering how APC would call Fayose embarrassment and forget that Tinubu, Amaechi, Fashola, Kwankwazo and other members of APC are worse embarrassment not only to their families but to their generations for insulting mr president.

My instinct told me it was not true. APC is simply shameless.

Moderators, oga Seun, do the needful. Let the world see the unclothedness of APC again.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Family Denies Abusing Governor Ayo Fayose by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 8:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
Oya FP APC lies will take dem no where
Re: Fayose Family Denies Abusing Governor Ayo Fayose by KpStone(m): 8:37pm On Mar 23, 2015
nationwide1:
I was wondering how APC would call Fayose embarrassment and forget that Tinubu, Amaechi, Fashola, Kwankwazo and other members of APC are worse embarrassment not only to their families but to their generations for insulting mr president.

My instinct told me it was not true. APC is simply shameless.

Moderators, oga Seun, do the needful. Let the world see the unclothedness of APC again.

Let the eldest brother of Fayose as the publication claim deny the comments not Fayose's aide.

Besides does his father need to wake up from the dead to speak before you know that fayose is foolish?
Re: Fayose Family Denies Abusing Governor Ayo Fayose by buskie13(m): 8:43pm On Mar 23, 2015
de devil needs to get a manual from APC members...his is outdated.. APC can lie o ...

1 Like

Re: Fayose Family Denies Abusing Governor Ayo Fayose by nationwide1(m): 8:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
KpStone:

Your instinct is mumu.
Let the eldest brother of Fayose as the publication claim deny the comments not Fayose's aide.

Besides does his father need to wake up from the dead to speak before you know that fayose is foolish? Can you open your mouth and tell people that your mother wears pampers? She be homosexual? Ehn? Mumu! Answer! Mumu
I expected a rebuttal long ago. It has even come later than I expected.

Your abusing me is easiest way of showcasing the APC hooliganism in you. I'm used to it.

APC counts abusing the president as achievements for their governors and nobody remembered that was an embarrassment to their families but that of Fayose is an embarrassment. That's childish and primitive mentality.

Well after March 28, all the insults will end.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Family Denies Abusing Governor Ayo Fayose by KpStone(m): 9:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
nationwide1:
I expected a rebuttal long ago. It has even come later than I expected.

Your abusing me is easiest way of showcasing the APC hooliganism in you. I'm used to it.

APC counts abusing the president as achievements for their governors and nobody remembered that was an embarrassment to their families but that of Fayose is an embarrassment. That's childish and primitive mentality.

Well after March 28, all the insults will end.

Deepest apologies. #Respect

1 Like

Re: Fayose Family Denies Abusing Governor Ayo Fayose by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
[quote
author=nationwide1 post=31930395] I expected a rebuttal long ago. It
has even come later than I expected.

Your abusing me is easiest way of showcasing the APC hooliganism in you.
I'm used to it.

APC counts abusing the president as achievements for their governors and
nobody remembered that was an embarrassment to their families but that
of Fayose is an embarrassment. That's childish and primitive mentality.

Well after March 28, all the insults will end. [/quote]

Most Matured reply ever!
Re: Fayose Family Denies Abusing Governor Ayo Fayose by Goddex: 9:32pm On Mar 23, 2015
[size=25pt]Coming from Nations newspaper, I knew it was a lie[/size]
Re: Fayose Family Denies Abusing Governor Ayo Fayose by adaweezy(m): 9:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
Fayose and his aide deny rigging despite audio evidence
Re: Fayose Family Denies Abusing Governor Ayo Fayose by Kswiss001(m): 9:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
Where is the change when the same set of people I was thought in school as past leaders are still the future ones vying for post today when we have fresh younger ones that can perform. These same set of people label themselves crusader of anti corruption evenwhen they are the ones that plunged Nigeria into where we are today. Buhari ousted a democraticaly elected presidentfor his selfish interest and rulednigeria heavy handedly and dictatorialy. once you speak ill of his Government its either you are jailed or summarily executed. I remember my uncle once told me about the killing of some of the officials ofthe defunct NEPA who embarked on strike due to totalneglect of the sector. and also the killing of innocent protesting students staging a peaceful protest. Billions of dollar was misappropriated during his regime. There are many more of his grevious inhuman act. Im sorry to say this with no reserved apology 'Buhari is a saddist'. On the other hand im not saying Jonathan nor the PDP are saints.But one is far better than the other. I wil vote the man that gave freedom of speech to evencriticize his government: some of us even go as far as verbally insulting his personality. I will vote the man that reformed thepower sector : I now enjoy atleast 18 hours of electricity a day, I wil vote the man that transformed the transport sector,education sector,agric sector,industry and commerce. I will vote the man that supports the empowerment of both women and children.I do not want to suffer thesame ill fate of my forefathers and never will I . I WILL VOTE GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN

HOW MANY LIKES FOR GEJ

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When Will The Igbo Presidency Be? - by Bobson Gbinije / Mu'azu Calls PDP Campaigners To Order Over Hate Speeches / Women, Security Operatives Clash At Jonathan’s Visit To Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.