Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,705 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures (43939 Views)

Covenant University In Pictures / Pls How Much Is The School Fee For Federal University Otuoke In Bayesa State / Federal University Otuoke In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by eye2sabi(m): 8:56pm On Mar 24, 2015
bastien:
VC helping some candidates locate pume venue
Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by eye2sabi(m): 8:57pm On Mar 24, 2015
bastien:
VC helping some candidates locate pume venue
Y dem write pume 4 NDU? cos this building is ETF building in NDU
Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by Tinyemeka(m): 8:58pm On Mar 24, 2015
zleemshaddy:

shocked BLOOD OF JESUS

ZLεεмŠЂªĐĐΨ

You quoted Zebrudaya.
Why do you shout? undecided
Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by CR77(f): 9:04pm On Mar 24, 2015
Question to the gods
huhmuhyehmi:
hw abt u holla a WOW! to dis "GMB till 2019" sad
Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 24, 2015
GEJ is cluelessness dignified
Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:10pm On Mar 24, 2015
How come naa only his home town university hin dey fund like dis? May be naa there he wan retire come may 29 otueke home coming loadingcheesy
Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by olabodejinad: 9:13pm On Mar 24, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Obasanjo ruled for eight and built and private university in Ogun state. Atiku ruled for eight years and built the most expensive private university in Nigeria in adamawa state. Jonathan has ruled for five years and built twelve public universities in Nigeria, one situated in his hometown. Fellow nigerians, has GEJ done anything wrong in building these institutions of learning to promote education in Nigeria?

Like he built it with his father's money
Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by okiezman(m): 9:13pm On Mar 24, 2015
zleemshaddy:

shocked BLOOD OF JESUS

ZLεεмŠЂªĐĐΨ

Fool he's only imitating zebrudaya get sense

Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by isahsalee: 9:18pm On Mar 24, 2015
Like an upgraded polytechnic, no thanks. Afterall, GMB built 2 refineries under 20 months.
Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 24, 2015
okiezman:

Fool he's only imitating zebrudaya get sense
so the only way to make your point was by insulting me undecided ... Smh
Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by emmasege: 9:26pm On Mar 24, 2015
bastien:
FU Otuoke At 2014 NUGA Games
I represent GEJ also but u need not distort the fact to sell him. You could have specified that 2014 NUGA games was hosted by OAU which has one of the best (if not the best) sporting facilities amongst Nigerian unis.

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by Timoleon(m): 9:30pm On Mar 24, 2015
zeburudaya:
u have now saw for yourself that the difference is clear. Jonah are all about education but Buhari is boko haram. Use ur teeth to count your tongue and vote wisely.

GEJ - 2019
Ebeano

i hope the federal government has a quota system for the grammartically less privileged like you and mama piss...fuotuoke beckons on u!
Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by babestella: 9:40pm On Mar 24, 2015
LewisO:
This reminds me of Jonathan going back to Otuoke by the end of this month. grin

Keep deceiving yourself. You wait ano see.

BTW, it's good the university has taken off, in the next 10 years they would have grown big and better too. GEJ is working unlike our fake general who never built even a crèche.
Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by HzRF(m): 9:53pm On Mar 24, 2015
Tonnierichy:
Looks lik a secondary school to me...+ are dey showing d school's structures or d staffs nd students?!Tot d post said "Otuoke University in pictures" D students look rather clueless anywaiz, lik dier Jonathan...school of the dunces undecided
Haterz are welcome
Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by HzRF(m): 9:58pm On Mar 24, 2015
gateleo:
Why are PDP so good in deceit and lies... Most of the pictures there are OAU IFE campus during the NUGA games... but you guys are claiming they are FU Otueke....

I stand to be corrected.....
[color=#006600][/color]
Haa omo
When u think u have see d height of stupidity some1 will prove u wrong
Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by enigma3000: 10:02pm On Mar 24, 2015
Tonnierichy:
Looks lik a secondary school to me...+ are dey showing d school's structures or d staffs nd students?!Tot d post said "Otuoke University in pictures" D students look rather clueless anywaiz, lik dier Jonathan...school of the dunces undecided

Critics ll always hv something to say
Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by Revolva(m): 10:06pm On Mar 24, 2015
And u call this a federal university naija don suffer
Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by san316(m): 10:17pm On Mar 24, 2015
zleemshaddy:

shocked BLOOD OF JESUS

I'm sure he attended FUOtuoke.

ZLεεмŠЂªĐĐΨ

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by peteruuu(m): 10:35pm On Mar 24, 2015
GEJ all the way !!

PDP !
POWER !!!!!!!!!
Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 24, 2015
If this is one of Nigerian ivy leagues the country will never develop in a thousand years to come. cry cry cry cry
Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by Nicepoker(m): 10:48pm On Mar 24, 2015
LewisO:
This reminds me of Jonathan going back to Otuoke by the end of this month. grin
few days. U will surely come bck to edit or delete this post
Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by GboyegaD(m): 10:52pm On Mar 24, 2015
Nigerians appreciate quantity above quality based on the responses I read here.
Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by Ezyp(m): 11:09pm On Mar 24, 2015
bastien:
which of em
ur number 8 and 9 pics.... the building opposite where those student and lecturer are standing is called Registrar block and the building by the side of the Registrar block is called ETF building.....I WAS AT OTUOKE SOME DAYS AGO, THE STRUCTURES THERE ARE ALSO NICE
Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by shinebabe(f): 6:42am On Mar 25, 2015
Op, adding OAU pictures under the guise of NUGA games is mischievous. You want to decisive ppl into thinking the nuga pics were taken on fuotuoke campus?
Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by tushburg(m): 7:24am On Mar 25, 2015
GEJ restoring the years nigeria has wastefully exited in abundance...let him that has sense use it and vote GEJ...

***modified***

Transformation and change please what's d difference.
Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by tushburg(m): 7:35am On Mar 25, 2015
GboyegaD:
Nigerians appreciate quantity above quality based on the responses I read here.
And which is quality sir How long shall we deceive ourselves. over 10yrs we have not seen such transformation,smth as good as this should prompt a sane man to encourage such boldness...I wonder how you feel when u are not appreciated for a wk well done angry
Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by zeburudaya: 7:53am On Mar 25, 2015
Timoleon:

i hope the federal government has a quota system for the grammartically less privileged like you and mama piss...fuotuoke beckons on u!
Grammatically
Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by halimat38(f): 8:04am On Mar 25, 2015
zeburudaya:
u have now saw for yourself that the difference is clear. Jonah are all about education but Buhari is boko haram. Use ur teeth to count your tongue and vote wisely.

GEJ - 2019
Ebeano

if buhari is boko haram,American government won't work with him .
Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by Topmost2015(m): 8:38am On Mar 25, 2015
its better for GEJ to return back home so his wife can enrol in the university
Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by firfinch(m): 2:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
If you want a nation tro remain perpetually backward, deny them the right to #Education. prtesident Jonathan values Education as a vehicle to true national development. All states without Federal universities can now boast of one! About 12 new universities are built and two others upgraded bringing the total to 14 federal universities added to the existing ones. #OurJonaContinue
Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by Ndeewonu: 2:55pm On Mar 25, 2015
This is the kind of thing that sends Tinubu crazy! Seeing a "drunken fisherman" transform his village when Tinubu is stealing of his people's heart in abject poverty!

"How could he do these In just six years, when I cannot in 16 years?" Tinubu wonders.
Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by bastien: 10:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
henryobinna:
it should be Federal University Otuoke not of otuoke

remove the 'of'
Thanks sire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Joshua Agboola: Meet 9-year-old Who Developed A Website For His School. / 2020/2021 Unilag Postgraduate Admission Guide: Questions & Answers / Covenant University Aspirants Thread -2016/2017 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.