Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,041 members, 7,825,301 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures (43945 Views)

Covenant University In Pictures / Pls How Much Is The School Fee For Federal University Otuoke In Bayesa State / Federal University Otuoke In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by zeburudaya: 6:56pm On Mar 24, 2015
lukman22:
Yes now.what do u expect? Don't you notice his name? " zeburudaya. Lol
Are you mind them? They are children of the last days. No one of them are watch me on the New Masquerade
Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by zeburudaya: 6:57pm On Mar 24, 2015
XBLadez:

Obu ya nwannem! Supu! cool
I ga adi ndu cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 24, 2015
The tyawn fo this thread no gree my keyboard type again grin grin grin grin
Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 24, 2015
midetinz:

Stop. Fooling yourslves dudes. This fisherman is a failure by default. Where are the jobs to. Commessurate with the schools? Eye service et al. I refuse to be a retard. Be wise!
Sai Buhari

You are already a ret.ard with this your gbagun! undecided
Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by Beesluv: 6:59pm On Mar 24, 2015
zeburudaya:
u have now saw for yourself that the difference is clear. Jonah are all about education but Buhari is boko haram. Use ur teeth to count your tongue and vote wisely.

GEJ - 2019
Ebeano

I have using my teeth to counted my tongue grin

2 Likes

Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by zeburudaya: 7:00pm On Mar 24, 2015
Beesluv:

I have using my teeth to counted my tongue grin
Thank you! cool
Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by Onuokwu: 7:01pm On Mar 24, 2015
Mogidi:
[size=15pt]CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME[/size]
Dr Goodluck Jonathan also built one for the people of Daura (Buhari's home town).
Buhari's own people made GEJ the "Dan Maiwa Daura" last Sunday.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2235938_danmaiwa_jpeg4c1e1f8bc2a919fa2f3b4a3f73c7fd36

Is that the muslim praying beads he is holding? They finally got him. Nothing politics no go lead to. smh angry
Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by emeka2847: 7:03pm On Mar 24, 2015
Lovely pictures of fine-fine girls and men in academic gowns.

GMB till 2091, oops 2019!
Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by oathman(m): 7:04pm On Mar 24, 2015
zleemshaddy:

shocked BLOOD OF JESUS

ZLεεмŠЂªĐĐΨ

guy abeg no kill me with laughter for here o cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by Besto(m): 7:04pm On Mar 24, 2015
bastien:
VC helping some candidates locate pume venue

broda... dat z niger delta uni

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by ibietela2(m): 7:05pm On Mar 24, 2015
Children of HATE and ANGER

animal demdem
Idiotic egift
Hmmm omenka
Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by emeka2847: 7:12pm On Mar 24, 2015
gateleo:
Why are PDP so good in deceit and lies... Most of the pictures there are OAU IFE campus during the NUGA games... but you guys are claiming they are FU Otueke....

I stand to be corrected.....
[color=#006600][/color]

This GEJ no go kill us sha

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by richidinho(m): 7:16pm On Mar 24, 2015
layinkakeem:
cheesy

Gej your people are dancing/celebrating for you they know you'll be home soon,
They already know you're packing your lauguage and about to leave aso rock,
No more gej,

Sai baba
Sai buhari
Vote change vote buhari

He also built a university in Daura, katsina state
The people also danced and was gave him a Title

Pls interpret
Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by Obanz2(f): 7:17pm On Mar 24, 2015
zeburudaya:

If my English are offending u, i am sorry. It are because i am attend the same school with Buhari. Ka Chineke mezie okwu
best student

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by huhmuhyehmi(m): 7:20pm On Mar 24, 2015
CR77:
Wow wow tongue tongue tongue
hw abt u holla a WOW! to dis "GMB till 2019" sad

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by Rapmoney(m): 7:22pm On Mar 24, 2015
layinkakeem:
cheesy

Gej your people are dancing/celebrating for you they know you'll be home soon,
They already know you're packing your lauguage and about to leave aso rock,
No more gej,

Sai baba
Sai buhari
Vote change vote buhari
See ur life? U couldn't even spell the word 'luggage' grin
Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by kodlins(f): 7:23pm On Mar 24, 2015
The Handsome Chemical Engineer Vice Chancellor!
Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by drtwist(m): 7:23pm On Mar 24, 2015
Don't forget to join the transformation train # I'm for GEJ. So join the PDP group Channel(C0033AAD7) so u can help enlight others on why to vote for GEj. His victory depends on you and I.

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by guttentag(m): 7:26pm On Mar 24, 2015
Mogidi:
Dr Goodluck Jonathan also built one for the people of Daura (Buhari's home town).

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2235938_danmaiwa_jpeg4c1e1f8bc2a919fa2f3b4a3f73c7fd36

Malu, Edit that Picture well na
Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 24, 2015
bastien:
VC helping some candidates locate pume venue
Can you please tell me how Exams and Records building & the ETC building of the Gloryland Campus left Amassoma to Otueke?

VOTE JONATHAN!
For continuity & stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by Spactacle(m): 7:32pm On Mar 24, 2015
zleemshaddy:

shocked BLOOD OF JESUS

Chain you wicked..see as u just nab am

ZLεεмŠЂªĐĐΨ

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by Emmanuel602(m): 7:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
Of all the universities created by the goodluck Jonathan administration, federal university Wukari is the least developed. No new structures at all...
All they did there was just to renovate some buildings of the polytechnic they inherited.
Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by actElijah: 7:36pm On Mar 24, 2015
nice post op, but those nuga games pictures and the ones taken behind a block in sport wears are actually pictures from Obafemi Awolowo University; just pointed that out, no offence please. thanks.
Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by Osakah24(m): 7:38pm On Mar 24, 2015
And people still criticize this new universities of Gej. In asmuch as I wont vote buhari, I think his supporters over estimate the man.
Old man go and rest.
Naija wants Gej and please tell your boko boys to leave his tenure alone lets judge his performance in a peaceful setting and decide.

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by munex007(m): 7:43pm On Mar 24, 2015
University is beyond structures...Why don't we first make the ones we have to world standard...

Imagine in some Department of Acccounting lecturer still call "Statement of financial position" Balance sheet..We need total overhauling and intensive Human capital development for most of the lecturers,most of them have reach intellectual menopause

In few years now a Graduate of this school will be littering the Labour market cos they are not employable

Its not always about Quantity its about the Quality

In all honesty Gej has tried his best but most of his policies are misplaced priority and I will liken him to a student that score A in 2 unit courses and scoring E in 4 unit courses..

Even if he rule for another 4years which will come pretty fast I doubt if he can make any meaningful changes....Let's try a new dynamic in APC I'm sure it won't be worse as PDP..

#Change is about to CuM
Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by olaideeeedris(m): 8:01pm On Mar 24, 2015
Mogidi:

I just hope u knw d meaning of 'maiwa' in English. 'Maiwa' means 'millet'. 'Dan Maiwa' means 'son of a millet'... I'm happy for him sha cos he's indeed 'd son a millet'
Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by Mogidi: 8:04pm On Mar 24, 2015
olaideeeedris:
I just hope u knw d meaning of 'maiwa' in English. 'Maiwa' means 'millet'. 'Dan Maiwa' means 'son of a millet'... I'm happy for him sha cos he's indeed 'd son a millet'

Buhari was made "Dan mugu" the same day by the people of Daura for lack of service in his 50 plus years in public life.

2 Likes

Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by sonymerlot: 8:08pm On Mar 24, 2015
How come O.A.U picture(s) dey show for the Otuoke University thread angry

I saw some sports center (OAU) ife pictures plus another OAU hostel angry

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by oismail(m): 8:24pm On Mar 24, 2015
His major achievement if you ask me....I like that. he won't have another chance to rule again #SaiBuhari
Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by Bobbyjay001(m): 8:40pm On Mar 24, 2015
zeburudaya:
u have now saw for yourself that the difference is clear. Jonah are all about education but Buhari is boko haram. Use ur teeth to count your tongue and vote wisely.

GEJ - 2019
Ebeano
Ok,we have "saw" it. Thank you.
Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by Bamijoko1(m): 8:50pm On Mar 24, 2015
liar,
the sports complex is in obafemi awolowo university campus the picture was taken during 2014 nuga game. not otuoke
university complex....

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by michaelmo11(m): 8:51pm On Mar 24, 2015
Excuse me, is it because GEJ is from otu-oke, is that why something about the new school in his home-town is on FP. Why wasn't it Fed Uni Oye-Ekiti or fed Uni lokoja or something about a school(that is not popular) in the far north not there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NUC Boss Resigns, To Resume As BUK Lecturer / Joshua Agboola: Meet 9-year-old Who Developed A Website For His School. / Tallest University In Nigeria To Unveil In Anambra State(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.