Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,824 members, 7,851,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:22 AM

I Didnt Tear My PDP Membership Card - OBJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didnt Tear My PDP Membership Card - OBJ (956 Views)

Abdullahi Babangida Muhammed Tears PDP Membership Card OBJ Way / Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Public / Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didnt Tear My PDP Membership Card - OBJ by theoctopus: 8:18pm On Mar 23, 2015
OBJ is at it again. Taking a U-turn to disappoint APC folks... grin grin grin

Someone wrote this on FB and I love it to pieces:

Just a few days back, it was the turn of 120 Atiku Support Group, coming in contact with the light and denouncing the devil with her works, as the camp of the lord's anointed continued to swell.

Just as recent as yesterday, it was the turn of Gov Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi ,to tell Nigerians, how the Market had been, as his once trusted and loyal Deputy, dropped him like a piece of hot iron.and joining the winning Party.

And just today, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo has denied his people three times, before the "Rooster Crows". The whole PDP-PARTY-CARD-SHREDDING- JAMBOREE, has been publicly denied, just as it was publicly executed,

What a world ! Any wonder they say "he that is with the lord is with Majority"? Like I normally say in this platform, APC are ganging-up for nothing! President Goodluck Jonathan has got no competition in this race and they know it. This is to reiterate that Nigerians are at the verge of a victory that would usher in the needed stability, equity and equality amongst the entire Country.

Goodluck......take a bow sir, for the Ayes have it !

#VoteJonathan, Vote wisely to avoid voting for nothing.

1 Like

Re: I Didnt Tear My PDP Membership Card - OBJ by bankyblue(m): 8:21pm On Mar 23, 2015
Hmmmm! This old age na wa o.
Re: I Didnt Tear My PDP Membership Card - OBJ by tayebest(m): 8:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
Source or.... undecidedSource or....
Re: I Didnt Tear My PDP Membership Card - OBJ by xpac01(m): 8:27pm On Mar 23, 2015
No he didn't, he only tore his corruption crew membership card.
Re: I Didnt Tear My PDP Membership Card - OBJ by Glowstone(m): 8:27pm On Mar 23, 2015
who else think old age Don dey affect this man

abi na menopause
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
Re: I Didnt Tear My PDP Membership Card - OBJ by xpac01(m): 8:28pm On Mar 23, 2015
tayebest:
Source or.... undecidedSource or....
Does that picture look like impostion? What more source ya need bro?
Re: I Didnt Tear My PDP Membership Card - OBJ by 1Dray(m): 8:29pm On Mar 23, 2015
Lol... Now seeing GEJ winning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didnt Tear My PDP Membership Card - OBJ by bondingman: 8:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
Obj has seen d light grin
Re: I Didnt Tear My PDP Membership Card - OBJ by nationwide1(m): 8:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
I said it sometime ago that before election even GMB will endorse the son of destiny, Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan.

#whoGodhas blessed no man can curse.
Re: I Didnt Tear My PDP Membership Card - OBJ by Tongsman(m): 8:48pm On Mar 23, 2015
How has that guaranteed that he is in support of Jonathan after publicly saying that Buhari will win the in the coming election? Tanoids consoling themselves..
Re: I Didnt Tear My PDP Membership Card - OBJ by sammyj: 8:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
Judgment day time will decide what will befall GEJ. Let us wait and see.
SAI BUHARI
Re: I Didnt Tear My PDP Membership Card - OBJ by otukpo(f): 8:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
Lol

(1) (Reply)

PDP Umbrella March Takes Over Port Harcourt ( Photo) / PHOTOS- Child Campaigns Earnestly For BUHARI / IYC Dissociates Itself From IYC President's Publication Congratulating Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.