Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

The 1000 List Of Winners Of Tony Elumelu Entrepreneuship Programme(teep) Is Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The 1000 List Of Winners Of Tony Elumelu Entrepreneuship Programme(teep) Is Here (2466 Views)

"I Didn't Graduate With 3rd Class" - Tony Elumelu Reacts To Twitter User's Claim / Tony Elumelu Hits The Beach With His Wife And Children(photos) / Tony Elumelu Working In His Private Jet (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 1000 List Of Winners Of Tony Elumelu Entrepreneuship Programme(teep) Is Here by Patiladwonder(m): 9:44pm On Mar 23, 2015
My Dear Friend,

Here is the 1000 list of winners.

Click here if your name is there.

TEEP Class of 2015

http://dayoadetiloye.com/teep-class-of-2015/

I will like to hear from you if your name is there.

Till then,

Keep succeeding!

Dayo Adetiloye (B.Agric, MBA)-

AUTHOR - CONSULTANT - SPEAKER - ENTREPRENEUR - BUSINESS COACH

Helping men to discover, develop and fulfil their business potential.
…Raising 100 Young Millionaire Entrepreneurs in Five Years… since July 2012

www.dayoadetiloye.com
Re: The 1000 List Of Winners Of Tony Elumelu Entrepreneuship Programme(teep) Is Here by micayo(m): 12:00pm On Mar 27, 2016
Patiladwonder:
My Dear Friend,

Here is the 1000 list of winners.

Click here if your name is there.

TEEP Class of 2015

http://dayoadetiloye.com/teep-class-of-2015/

I will like to hear from you if your name is there.

Till then,

Keep succeeding!

Dayo Adetiloye (B.Agric, MBA)-

AUTHOR - CONSULTANT - SPEAKER - ENTREPRENEUR - BUSINESS COACH

Helping men to discover, develop and fulfil their business potential.
…Raising 100 Young Millionaire Entrepreneurs in Five Years… since July 2012

www.dayoadetiloye.com

Thanks a lot for the info. My name is listed but I haven't gotten any message or instructions on what next to do or where next to go. Is this normal? I called their office but I was told it would be done in due time which I think should be on already. Do you any idea what is going on or how can you help?
Re: The 1000 List Of Winners Of Tony Elumelu Entrepreneuship Programme(teep) Is Here by holajeedayy: 1:39pm On Mar 27, 2016
I try applied this year online but the site is not responding for many times i beg lock up for teep

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Paid More For Kerosene In February – NBS / Become A Car Merchant Agent N Make Money Working From Home. For Lagos Residents / You Need To Own A Business At The Age Of 20 To 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.