Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Amazing Ways To Make a Woman Take a Selfie With You(Photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Amazing Ways To Make a Woman Take a Selfie With You(Photos) (1486 Views)

Quotes About Life To Inspire And Motivate You (photos) / 8 Amazing Ways To Get Pink Lips / Girl Shares A Selfie Featuring Her Blood Stained Menstrual Pad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing Ways To Make a Woman Take a Selfie With You(Photos) by frodobee: 10:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
This is what you get when you stop reading and memorizing "10 ways to get a woman to like you" on NL and concentrate on making "money". That guy below some of you don't know is Richard Branson of Virgin Air. I am actually the guy on the right envying the guy in the middle.

Re: Amazing Ways To Make a Woman Take a Selfie With You(Photos) by frodobee: 10:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
Did you ever get this type of punishment? See what a woman gave her son for misbehaving, a haircut. I think it works wonders more than the spanking we get from our mothers back in the days.

Re: Amazing Ways To Make a Woman Take a Selfie With You(Photos) by frodobee: 11:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
Forget about elections, but hey don't underestimate the power of a common man. Try this Indian man.
The day I saw this pic, that day I got convinced that I am a "learner" big "L".

Re: Amazing Ways To Make a Woman Take a Selfie With You(Photos) by frodobee: 11:03pm On Mar 23, 2015
See what happens when RomaceLander, Rokiatu, Onila, Marieolae,Godmother,Sleekyshuga, Softnipples, Missdeb Ellechrystal, Dechandel, Missmossy, Priscaoge, HumbledbYGrace, Romanciella and Sarimah (some NLers wey I get crush for) or a forumite with (f) attached posts a comment, and when Frodobee, Scribble, Airforce1, Lalasticlala,Temitemi1, Seun, Ishiamu, clevvermind, Ishilove post a comment or thread.

Re: Amazing Ways To Make a Woman Take a Selfie With You(Photos) by frodobee: 11:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
Has it ever happened to you, I mean you forgetting its not a political thread and you start commenting #SAIGEJ #SAIGMB? Or just forget u got the ear piece in and walk away from ur laptop.

Re: Amazing Ways To Make a Woman Take a Selfie With You(Photos) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
see papa Iyabo looking exactly like enwe grin
Re: Amazing Ways To Make a Woman Take a Selfie With You(Photos) by Sommey(m): 1:34am On Mar 24, 2015
That kid's hair style looks nice though from the back. My dad did that to me but not that style when I started cutting my hair d afro style. He used his shaving bic to give me a whole new weird look. You wan try, na im still beg me gimme money go cut the hair well.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Ways To Make a Woman Take a Selfie With You(Photos) by frodobee: 9:24am On Mar 24, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:
see papa Iyabo looking exactly like enwe grin
Make him pikin no catch you o. See as those women still dey Bleep around am, something wey moiney dey cause.
Sommey:
That kid's hair style looks nice though from the back. My dad did that to me but not that style when I started cutting my hair d afro style. He used his shaving bic to give me a whole new weird look. You wan try, na im still beg me gimme money go cut the hair well.
Your Papa na strong man, na my Mama wey get that kind mind. She don give me money make I take barb my hair she come tire each time na Gulder I dey use am buy, na so she scissor help me barb am. Nigerian mothers are fun, I miss u mum.
Re: Amazing Ways To Make a Woman Take a Selfie With You(Photos) by frodobee: 10:56pm On Mar 24, 2015
Nairaland Ladies see your life! Stay there dey wait for already made instead of "shining your eyes" to spot those of us with future! Gbam!!

Re: Amazing Ways To Make a Woman Take a Selfie With You(Photos) by Nobody: 12:15am On Mar 25, 2015
[quote author=frodobee post=31943089]
Make him pikin no catch you o. See as those women still dey Bleep around am, something wey moiney dey cause.

grin

1 Like

Re: Amazing Ways To Make a Woman Take a Selfie With You(Photos) by bidexolumanish(m): 2:48am On Mar 25, 2015
d kid haircut gan

1 Like

Re: Amazing Ways To Make a Woman Take a Selfie With You(Photos) by frodobee: 8:59am On Mar 25, 2015
bidexolumanish:
d kid haircut gan

Hahahahaha that is called creativity. If na you wey ur Mama give that cut sake of say you no wash plate I sure say u no go miss washing plate again.
I think that haircut go even make sense for some NL chicks dem head - as in eh! (Make I dodge slap).
Re: Amazing Ways To Make a Woman Take a Selfie With You(Photos) by bidexolumanish(m): 11:14am On Mar 25, 2015
frodobee:

Hahahahaha that is called creativity. If na you wey ur Mama give that cut sake of say you no wash plate I sure say u no go miss washing plate again.
I think that haircut go even make sense for some NL chicks dem head - as in eh! (Make I dodge slap).
hw u take knw,e go fit dem baes wella
Re: Amazing Ways To Make a Woman Take a Selfie With You(Photos) by frodobee: 12:10pm On Mar 25, 2015
bidexolumanish:
hw u take knw,e go fit dem baes wella
Hahahaha, e go make better sense o. Like gejiously.
Re: Amazing Ways To Make a Woman Take a Selfie With You(Photos) by frodobee: 7:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
[quote author=MrKontrovErsy][/quote]

Answer me yes or no. If Obasanjo's daughter ask your hand in marriage you go reject am? Infact I am throwing this question open to the house.
Re: Amazing Ways To Make a Woman Take a Selfie With You(Photos) by frodobee: 4:59pm On Mar 26, 2015
To all of una wey dey peep wey no wan comment. Abeg comment joor, can't you see this thread is virgin. Abi you wan observe weda GEJ na virgin

(1) (Reply)

My Little Guava Tree Of Yesterday Is Now Matured Today. / BREAKING NEWS: Tanker Explosion At Aba Owerri Road [updated] / Some Of The Strangest Currencies In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.