Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

My Little Guava Tree Of Yesterday Is Now Matured Today. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Little Guava Tree Of Yesterday Is Now Matured Today. (1492 Views)

Tree Falls On Kofo Abayomi Road Due To Heavy Rain Fall (photos) / Iroko Tree Bursts Into Fire Itself In Lagos (Photo) / The Best Things Of Yesterday Are No More Today. (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Little Guava Tree Of Yesterday Is Now Matured Today. by Ambi25: 9:46pm On Aug 10, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-1kOV0yi9fdE/VcjpWk1WofI/AAAAAAAAA6g/_c6teeb-oDU/s1600/Gv-798534.jpg[/img]

By Bob JJ

I love fruits alot, when i was a kid i remember my Dad use to buy us alot of fruit like guava, Oranges and pineapple. So i became very passionate about planting my own guava tree.

However, this passion of my was not actualise untill 2013 when i successfully planted a guava tree at my backyard.

Because i love eaten fruit, i never abandone my little guava tree to die, every morning i watered my guava tree and patiently watch the tree grow day by day into an adult tree.

As i Speak right now my little guava tree few month ago is now matured and has started bearing fruit. Now my dreams of becoming a proud owner of a guava tree is actualise.

One thing i like about this guava tree is the amount of fresh air i get around my surrounding

http://nigeriacurrentaffairs1..in/2015/08/my-little-gaver-tree-of-yesterday-is.html?m=1
Re: My Little Guava Tree Of Yesterday Is Now Matured Today. by delishpot: 9:46pm On Aug 10, 2015
Congrats
Re: My Little Guava Tree Of Yesterday Is Now Matured Today. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 10, 2015
Isn't that Guava? Which one is Gaver?
Re: My Little Guava Tree Of Yesterday Is Now Matured Today. by bluaero(m): 9:47pm On Aug 10, 2015
kool
Re: My Little Guava Tree Of Yesterday Is Now Matured Today. by Captainswag225(m): 9:49pm On Aug 10, 2015
firstEVA:
Isn't that Guava? Which one is Gaver?
hahahaha english aint the op's friend
Re: My Little Guava Tree Of Yesterday Is Now Matured Today. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 10, 2015
your gaver can not start bearing fruit within 2 years even the pix says it all.

dont give excuses when you find yourself in hell over this lie you may consider as small
Re: My Little Guava Tree Of Yesterday Is Now Matured Today. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 10, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahaha english aint the op's friend
grin
Re: My Little Guava Tree Of Yesterday Is Now Matured Today. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 10, 2015
Good one.
Re: My Little Guava Tree Of Yesterday Is Now Matured Today. by Ambi25: 10:06am On Aug 11, 2015
aguiyi:
your gaver can not start bearing fruit within 2 years even the pix says it all.

dont give excuses when you find yourself in hell over this lie you may consider as small
daunting dude! From this story this guava tree is 3years now! see photo of the guava tree carrying her baby below

(1) (Reply)

See The Pictures Of OAU Students'"oro" Possession For The Ooni Of Ife. / The Best Birthday Wishes / Happy Indepence To Nigeria @57

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.