Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Pdp/ Opcs Plan Against APCS Candidate (BUHARI) In The Upcoming Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp/ Opcs Plan Against APCS Candidate (BUHARI) In The Upcoming Election (368 Views)

Nigerian Army Sends Apcs, Tanks Not Used In Sambisa Into Igbo ‘biafra’ States / Nigerians Misunderstood Apcs Change Mantra - Lai Mohammed / #BudgetofYams: Buhari Eating As APC Candidate & Buhari Eating As President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pdp/ Opcs Plan Against APCS Candidate (BUHARI) In The Upcoming Election by espn(m): 9:42am On Mar 24, 2015
I will like to bring it to the notice of those in authority in APC that OPC/PDP plans to disenfranchise all hausas living in lagos (Buhari's supporter) in the upcoming election.
This is not a false alarm, I happened to work for INEC as an ad-hoc staff member during the distribution of PVC in lagos state. During the period I met some guys but I made friend with them all but one of the agents was closer to me. He was an APC agent and still remain an Apc agent. On may way out to work today he saw me and said where will I be working this time. I told him I may not because I might be out of lag during election.
He said to me that it's PDP for presidential election. I then asked if he wasn't an APC agent anymore but he replied in the affirmative that he still remain an APC agent but also a member of OPC and they have been told to disenfranchise all hausas supporting buhari candidacy come 28th of march. He claimed they will chase them out of the polling units and beat them if they refuse. I smiled and just left.

(1) (Reply)

German plane, carrying 148 persons, crashes in France by punch / APC Loose 500 Members To PDP In Lagos / Buhari Not The Messiah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.