Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Few Days To Election.. Jonathan Vs Buhari – Who Will You Vote For? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Days To Election.. Jonathan Vs Buhari – Who Will You Vote For? (530 Views)

2015 Election: Jonathan Should Have Sacked Partisan Jega – Okupe / Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) / 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Few Days To Election.. Jonathan Vs Buhari – Who Will You Vote For? by hizaya61(m): 12:21pm On Mar 24, 2015
Hi Guys, Its few days to the Presidential Election.. Its gonna be a Big one as both party are really on the Hot seat

Come Saturday 28th of March, Who will you cast your Vote for? Be sincere…

Drop your comment.

Re: Few Days To Election.. Jonathan Vs Buhari – Who Will You Vote For? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 24, 2015
Make I think am first.... Hmmmm.... I smell rigging and court case.
Re: Few Days To Election.. Jonathan Vs Buhari – Who Will You Vote For? by ascaris(m): 12:27pm On Mar 24, 2015
Be patient and see what will happen on saturday. All the Aggrieved People' Congress you see writing lies and propagandas here, you will see them no more.
Just read the one above me, that will be their kind of post from Sunday.
Buhari has always and will go and waste his time in court. They will claim the elections were rigged but every body knows that the same APC kicked against "plans" of sacking Jega in one of their lies and propagandas. They even mentioned one Prof related to a PDP Governor as his replacement in their lies.
Re: Few Days To Election.. Jonathan Vs Buhari – Who Will You Vote For? by CharliParker: 12:30pm On Mar 24, 2015
BUHARI WILL HAVE MY VOTE

5 Likes

Re: Few Days To Election.. Jonathan Vs Buhari – Who Will You Vote For? by Ekiseme(m): 12:52pm On Mar 24, 2015
JONATHAN 'll have mine

1 Like

Re: Few Days To Election.. Jonathan Vs Buhari – Who Will You Vote For? by femmy2010(m): 1:04pm On Mar 24, 2015
GMB gets mine
Re: Few Days To Election.. Jonathan Vs Buhari – Who Will You Vote For? by dipo1234: 1:49pm On Mar 24, 2015
goodluck
Re: Few Days To Election.. Jonathan Vs Buhari – Who Will You Vote For? by aliyusamaila52(m): 2:15pm On Mar 24, 2015
GMB Will Have My Vote
Re: Few Days To Election.. Jonathan Vs Buhari – Who Will You Vote For? by josieboy55(m): 2:27pm On Mar 24, 2015
gmb
Re: Few Days To Election.. Jonathan Vs Buhari – Who Will You Vote For? by bjolodo99: 3:11pm On Mar 24, 2015
GMB

(1) (Reply)

Election Postponed Again!!!? / The Choice For Nigeria: A Weak President Or A Former Military Dictator / 3 Ghanaian Students Sweep WAEC International Excellence Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.