Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Pagatech#customer Service - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pagatech#customer Service (803 Views)

Poor Customer Service By UPS Nigeria / Customer Service: Best And Worst Bank Branches On The Island / Swiftecurrency Customer Service- Buy/Sell PM,Bitcoin,Neteller,Paypal etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pagatech#customer Service by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 24, 2015
Pagatech re they innovator of paga app for online cash transaction, having been using this app to pay for my dstv,and Gotv, and other online payment, they re good to an extent, where you encounter a problem on the aforementioned, their customer service will quickly respond.
But where am suspicious, was buying airtime from their portal, just last two weeks Monday being 10th of March. I transacted an airtime credit of glo #200 by 11.12am, up till this moment, I have neither received the airtime nor received a response to number of email complaints to this effect.
Another surprise, I went through their client forum and found out, some of their customers has same problem, while they respond to other cases, they never response to non dispensing of airtime.
why this quiet? not only from pagatech, but other corporate firms customer service

(1) (Reply)

Importation Business Coaching (Enugu Only) / PLS Help.. Help... The Duty Billed On Me By Nigerian Custom Is Outrageous. / Sterling Bank Launches MSME Academy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.