Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Ayusman The Mad Man::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Ayusman The Mad Man::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: (675 Views)

Thread(dustbin) for The Mad >> If U Are Mad Come In And Have A Seat! / The mad men + funny pics / The Mad Man And The Pilot ; Very Funny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayusman The Mad Man::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by playahP(m): 3:18am On Jan 20, 2009
one bright sunny day there was Ayusman the mad man on oshodi express way, chei!!!
he scratched his tattered hair cos the son was burining the son of a bitch,
he scratch his hair once again and said chei!!! cheiooo!!!
this sun fit make person mad,
hahahaha embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Ayusman The Mad Man::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Gabry(f): 3:48am On Jan 20, 2009
Uhm. . . . . ok. . . I forgive you since you come from yaba left undecided
Re: Ayusman The Mad Man::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by darne(m): 5:48am On Jan 20, 2009
chei,, thats a nice one man,, not too hard but i feel am shocked shocked
Re: Ayusman The Mad Man::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by chidipupay(m): 6:25am On Jan 20, 2009
heard it before, but i think yours is a bemix of the yoke shocked
Re: Ayusman The Mad Man::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by ayusman16(m): 9:42am On Jan 22, 2009
playah P:

one bright sunny day there was Ayusman the mad man on oshodi express way, chei!!!
he scratched his tattered hair cos the son was burining the son of a bitch,
he scratch his hair once again and said chei!!! cheiooo!!!
this sun fit make person mad,
hahahaha embarassed lipsrsealed

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bros i know say that ur chick wey i snatch from u still dey pain u. Take am easy now; she wasnt satisfied with ur 2mins (indomie style) sex life. She wanted a real man who can make her come several times in one round. Guess she found that in me.

Take heart man and seek solace in your dog who wont complain! Afterall, dog no dey talk!
Re: Ayusman The Mad Man::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by dyabman(m): 10:10am On Jan 22, 2009
The poster and Ayusman are dumbfools here, meaningless, tweeeww!!!
Re: Ayusman The Mad Man::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by ayusman16(m): 10:18am On Jan 22, 2009
Dyabman, ur papa na dumbfool! No wonder u behave like him. Carry ur frustration elsewhere!

Wonder why some peep can't realise that this is a joke section!
Re: Ayusman The Mad Man::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by dyabman(m): 10:24am On Jan 22, 2009
no one is frustrated here, i bet you going to dine with the dead pretty soon , if u utter jaggons
Re: Ayusman The Mad Man::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by romsky: 10:27am On Jan 22, 2009
let round 3 begin & may d best man win
Re: Ayusman The Mad Man::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by dyabman(m): 10:33am On Jan 22, 2009
If that nigga respond back 10,000 times ain't talking back to that wanksta
Re: Ayusman The Mad Man::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by ayusman16(m): 10:33am On Jan 22, 2009
dyabman:

no one is frustrated here, i bet you going to dine with the dead pretty soon , if u utter jaggons

Really? Was that meant to scare me? Ur mate dey inside bush dey do militancy; u dey here dey threaten person for internet. Kaza! Coward. No provoke me make i slap u online! Akuya mallam!
Re: Ayusman The Mad Man::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by dyabman(m): 10:39am On Jan 22, 2009
that isnt a threat lukas the little e-devil
Re: Ayusman The Mad Man::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by ayusman16(m): 10:47am On Jan 22, 2009
You are now even scared to threaten? No worry, month go soon end then u will be paid ur salary.

Frustrated piece of kashi!
Re: Ayusman The Mad Man::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by chidipupay(m): 10:48am On Jan 22, 2009
Hey both of you should stop that OR
Re: Ayusman The Mad Man::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by dyabman(m): 10:52am On Jan 22, 2009
Nnnah abeg, OR what? , im not even posting at that wanksta anymore, so good luck
Re: Ayusman The Mad Man::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by ayusman16(m): 10:58am On Jan 22, 2009
Cowards die many times before their death! grin
Re: Ayusman The Mad Man::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by romsky: 11:58am On Jan 22, 2009
Things dat makes u go huh!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

During Adam N Eve Time --------- Adam's First Mistake / Re: The Nigerian,chinese And German / Make A Wish!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.