Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,116 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Why Do Criminals Name Their Children Names That Don't Depict Crime - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Criminals Name Their Children Names That Don't Depict Crime (793 Views)

My Wife Changed My Children’s Names From Muslim To Christian Without My Knowledg / 15 Lies All Nigerian Parents Tell Their Children / Top Five(5) Female Names That I Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Criminals Name Their Children Names That Don't Depict Crime by iamrealdeji(m): 3:02pm On Mar 24, 2015
I've always wondered why real criminals that have no fear of God,if only they know he exists,are really proud of what they do and wouldn't mind making their children get involved in it,i mean the likes of John Gotti,Pablo Escobar,Carlo Gambino name their children names like John,Frank,Luke,Mathew and not Robber Gotti,Mafio Escobar,Capo Gambino?
On the Naija level,why do people like Oyenusi and Anini name their children names like Oluwakemi,Teminijesu,Olamilekan,Toluwani? Why not Oledele Oyenusi,Akindodaran Oyenusi,Gunnyface Anini.
Also,ritualists that are so ruthless and have no fear of God and don't care about what society has to say don't name their children Esutoyin but Oluwatoyin,WHY GUYS?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Criminals Name Their Children Names That Don't Depict Crime by simpleseyi: 6:22pm On Mar 24, 2015
Are insinuating that Abacha's son should have been Barawo Abacha, Tinubu's son be named Olewale Jaguda, Bode George's be named Tewonde Oledele or Jonascam's first son named Thief Thief Jankoriko and second son named Stealer?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Criminals Name Their Children Names That Don't Depict Crime by crackhaus: 6:27pm On Mar 24, 2015
Bro, I suggest you ask the next criminal or ritualist you come across why they do this.
Re: Why Do Criminals Name Their Children Names That Don't Depict Crime by iamrealdeji(m): 9:09pm On Mar 24, 2015
simpleseyi:
Are insinuating that Abacha's son should have been Barawo Abacha, Tinubu's son be named Olewale Jaguda, Bode George's be named Tewonde Oledele or Jonascam's first son named Thief Thief Jankoriko and second son named Stealer?
Ok,you mean Olusola Saraki's son should have been Bukole Saraki
Re: Why Do Criminals Name Their Children Names That Don't Depict Crime by Nobody: 7:01am On Mar 25, 2015
Bankole's son should have been Olediran.
Re: Why Do Criminals Name Their Children Names That Don't Depict Crime by coogar: 3:11pm On Mar 25, 2015
crackhaus:
Bro, I suggest you ask the next criminal or ritualist you come across why they do this.

he's a joke!
so innocent children who had no part in what their parents did should bear the brunt? ishilove should remove this thread & dump it in the jokes section.
Re: Why Do Criminals Name Their Children Names That Don't Depict Crime by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 25, 2015
nagoma:
3 DAYS TO PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION PLEASE IGNORE ALL
THE INSULTS FROM THE PDP THUGS ON NL
and CONSIDER THESE FACTORS BEFORE VOTING;

1. The Chibok Girls
2. NNPC Scam
3. Police pension fund
4. Missing 20Billion
5. $9million Arms deal
6. Bomb Blasts
7. Immigration job scam
8. Petroleum pump price
9. Devaluation of Naira
10. Oil theft
11. Perpetual Power outage
12. Selling of NEPA to cronies and no
results.
13. Selling of Refineries
14. Skyrocketed NEPA Bills
15. ASUU & Poly Strike
16. Doctors Strike
17. National Assembly tragedy
19. Stella Oduah Aviation Scam
20. Kerosene subsidy
21. Insurgency.
22. Pardon granted to treasury looters
22. Asked to declare assets... Response ..'I
dont give a damn'!
23. Asked questions on Economy..
Response.. 'I am not in charge'
24. Refusal to meet Chibok girls parents
until a small girl forced him
25. Foreign reserve depleted to zero
26. Nigeria debt paid by Obasanjo. Now
Nigeria is back into debt!
27. Not a single criminal in govt has been
apprehended or prosecuted
28. Quote of the year: Stealing is not
Corruption! (That from a PhD holder Pres.
GEJ)
29. Commander in Chief of Armed Force
who couldn't visit Borno, Yobe and Adamawa
to commiserate wt d people but plans to go
there to campaign!
30. Dollars loaded in Private jet to buy arms illegally in SA. ( for what purpose?)
PLEASE VOTE WISELY!

Vote APC
Vote GMB. VOTE for CHANGE.
Re: Why Do Criminals Name Their Children Names That Don't Depict Crime by iamrealdeji(m): 7:30am On Mar 26, 2015
[quote author=aflyingbird post=31991513][/quote]
Correct girl,nice one

1 Like

Re: Why Do Criminals Name Their Children Names That Don't Depict Crime by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 26, 2015
tnx deji
iamrealdeji:

Correct girl,nice one

(1) (Reply)

pp / Join Me Celebrate, My Son Is 1year Old Today / Big Brother Beats Hell Out Of Man Who Tried To Rape His Little Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.