Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

What If? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If? (691 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If? by goldenval(m): 3:52pm On Mar 24, 2015
Hey my good people of Nairaland,
Election is 4days from now and I was thinking, "What If PDP remove Jega and replaced with ATIKU" what should be the outcome of the election smiley.

I just need a trend on Nairaland with "What If", just say anything with that word and let's see people's opinion.

Thanks smiley
Re: What If? by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 03, 2017
goldenval:
Election is 4days from now and I was thinking, "What If PDP remove Jega and replaced with ATIKU" what should be the outcome of the election smiley.

I just need a trend on Nairaland with "What If", just say anything with that word and let's see people's opinion.

Thanks smiley

Can we talk please? I need assistance with affiliate marketing. Thanks
Re: What If? by goldenval(m): 10:31pm On May 03, 2017
Effiezynews:

Can we talk please? I need assistance with affiliate marketing. Thanks

What type of affiliate marketing are you for? If your blog niche are targeting only for Nigerians then you need to apply for konga affiliate or any other local affiliate that will be suitable for you.

Thanks
Re: What If? by captinkilla: 12:21pm On Aug 06, 2017
Hello brother
I know this is not the right section and I'm sorry for derailing but I really need ur help concerning ur betting strategy.
can I get ur email or contact pls?
pls help a struggling bro
goldenval:

Thanks smiley

(1) (Reply)

Is Pdp Going To Rig The Elections With Thugs?? / Pres. Goodluck Jonathan Hugs Buhari As They Sign Peace Accord [see Photos Here] / Laughables Of Nigeria Decides 2015...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.