Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,564 members, 7,823,484 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Sahara Group Graduate And Experience Job Recruitment ( 4 Positions) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sahara Group Graduate And Experience Job Recruitment ( 4 Positions) (13827 Views)

Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sahara Group Graduate And Experience Job Recruitment ( 4 Positions) by Mayouree(m): 10:43pm On May 01, 2015
First stage interview gone already, funny enough some persons that didn't pass the test were still call for the interview. I guess it's to sample everybody for better selection(my thought) .
Re: Sahara Group Graduate And Experience Job Recruitment ( 4 Positions) by ingenuity2014: 6:28pm On May 12, 2015
So, what was the criteria for choosing those that were invited for the first stage.
Re: Sahara Group Graduate And Experience Job Recruitment ( 4 Positions) by ednut1(m): 6:50pm On May 12, 2015
ingenuity2014:
So, what was the criteria for choosing those that were invited for the first stage.
are u nt a Nigerian? u suppose knw na

2 Likes

Re: Sahara Group Graduate And Experience Job Recruitment ( 4 Positions) by Mayouree(m): 9:24pm On May 14, 2015
Hey guyz, forget about the Nigeria factor. The recruitment, so far to the best of my understanding was fair enough, I met people that dnt knw anything about oil sector and also dnt knw anybody proceeding to the next stage. To inform you, the second stage interview done already, same for the business development officers. It was a transparent process so far.
Re: Sahara Group Graduate And Experience Job Recruitment ( 4 Positions) by dasataj: 6:18am On May 15, 2015
How many people were invited for the Business Development Officers' role? Let me guess... 13 people right? I wish you good success in the recruitment process @Mayouree, you will get the job. Thanks for the updates so far. I am really curious though how the selection for invitation to tests were carried out. From what you have seen so far and from your interactions with fellow interviewees, what was the quality that stood you guys out and got you invited?
Re: Sahara Group Graduate And Experience Job Recruitment ( 4 Positions) by Mayouree(m): 10:23am On May 15, 2015
dasataj:
How many people were invited for the Business Development Officers' role? Let me guess... 13 people right? I wish you good success in the recruitment process @Mayouree, you will get the job. Thanks for the updates so far. I am really curious though how the selection for invitation to tests were carried out. From what you have seen so far and from your interactions with fellow interviewees, what was the quality that stood you guys out and got you invited?
For now, i really cant point out the criteria because i once worked in the oil sector and i still end up seeing people that has nothing doing with the sector progressing to the next stage. Its just God sha
Re: Sahara Group Graduate And Experience Job Recruitment ( 4 Positions) by ingenuity2014: 4:41pm On May 15, 2015
Mayouree:
Hey guyz, forget about the Nigeria factor. The recruitment, so far to the best of my understanding was fair enough, I met people that dnt knw anything about oil sector and also dnt knw anybody proceeding to the next stage. To inform you, the second stage interview done already, same for the business development officers. It was a transparent process so far.

Well, maybe it was, maybe it wasnt. But I know someone that applied for Accounts Payable Officer. Infact let's say she's "over qualified" cos she has three years experience with one of the Big 4 and has much experience in Accounts Payable and Receivable. But she wasnt even given a chance to be interviewed. #myowntwocent.
Re: Sahara Group Graduate And Experience Job Recruitment ( 4 Positions) by dbanjy: 7:04pm On May 15, 2015
I stil bliv they wil call 4 BDO soon. Its by batch thing.
Re: Sahara Group Graduate And Experience Job Recruitment ( 4 Positions) by Mayouree(m): 11:03pm On May 15, 2015
dbanjy:
I stil bliv they wil call 4 BDO soon. Its by batch thing.
Guy, the BDO people are on their third stage interview. So i doubt that.
Re: Sahara Group Graduate And Experience Job Recruitment ( 4 Positions) by dasataj: 12:53am On Jun 12, 2015
Congratulations to those of you who eventually got the job. Have a successful career.
Re: Sahara Group Graduate And Experience Job Recruitment ( 4 Positions) by deluxecad(m): 11:21am On Sep 04, 2015
Do they pay reasonable money? Who knows what their pay package is?
Re: Sahara Group Graduate And Experience Job Recruitment ( 4 Positions) by djcrown(m): 12:18am On Jun 12, 2017
Mayouree:
I was privilege to be among those that wrote the operation officer test last week Thursday at Sahara Energy, Lekki Phase 1. We were not much at all just like 13, most are guyz and just a girl. The result of the test as been sent on Sunday. Some passed while some didn't. Those that passed are yet to be contacted for the next stage. What I dnt knw is if it's a batch things.

What was the test like General method Aptitude or fu action specific?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hostcom: Is The F.g. Charging Youths To Train Them Or Is This A Scam? / 5 Ways To Impress Your Interviewer / Please Who Know If This Job Is Fake Or Real..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.