Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Richhomie Quan Assault Security Guard, Breaks His Nose And Flees On A Speedboat - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Richhomie Quan Assault Security Guard, Breaks His Nose And Flees On A Speedboat (595 Views)

Afeez Owo Breaks His Fast With Meat / Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard / Kcee Shares A Photo Of Him And His Bae Enjoying A Speedboat Ride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Richhomie Quan Assault Security Guard, Breaks His Nose And Flees On A Speedboat by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 24, 2015
Rich Homie Quan is being accused of hitting a security guard who wouldn't let him inside a club and then fleeing in a speedboat!
RHQ is said to have been trying to get into LIV at the Fontainebleau via the VIP entrance with his crew, when according to a Miami Beach police report, he was told the club was full and they would have to wait on the regular line.
The security guard told cops RHQ went OFF him screaming, "I'm Rich Homie Quan and I'm a rich millionaire, b*tch. I'm coming through these doors. I'm with Flo Rida!"
RHQ then hit the security guard twice in the face, breaking his nose AND his crew is said to have joined the assault and also hit the security guard.
The security guard claims RHQ and his entourage then went across the street and read more here http://24revistas..com/2015/03/rich-homie-quan-assaults-security-guard.html

Re: Richhomie Quan Assault Security Guard, Breaks His Nose And Flees On A Speedboat by ifyndy(f): 6:15pm On Mar 24, 2015
Wif his face u can tel more of him being a celebrity or bin rich dnt change a viper in a person
Re: Richhomie Quan Assault Security Guard, Breaks His Nose And Flees On A Speedboat by cutieberie1(f): 6:23pm On Mar 24, 2015
my nigga....lol..lwkmd o....

(1) (Reply)

Naija Version Of THE Beatitudes / Everybody Is Trekking So This Man In Honour Of Jonathan / Did Kanye West Just Leave Jay Z Roc Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.