Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,435 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Cheap Hotels In Newyork - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cheap Hotels In Newyork (1206 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Lagos - Newyork Airfares In The 80's / Single Women Are Not Allowed To Lodge In Most Hotels In Kano State- BBC Reporter / Travelling To Newyork for summer? I need a travel Budy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheap Hotels In Newyork by anaifey(f): 6:37pm On Mar 24, 2015
hi all

does any one know of cheap hotel in newyork?
or websites where I can book cheap hotels

kindly share with me as I intend to travel to travel for summer the one I have seen so far are just too expensive!!!!

please help a sister.

Thank you
Re: Cheap Hotels In Newyork by DrAify(f): 7:57pm On Mar 24, 2015
Booking.com
Re: Cheap Hotels In Newyork by Laird(m): 12:08am On Mar 25, 2015
I read that people in the us rent out personal rooms using airbnb app
Re: Cheap Hotels In Newyork by Originalsly: 6:34am On Mar 25, 2015
Hmm....for you...no hotel would be cheap! It would be wayyyyy better to rent a furnished room! ....but you need to know condition and better locations in terms of closeness to public transportation and if you love relative peace and quiet or city buzz. NYCrooms4rent

1 Like

Re: Cheap Hotels In Newyork by anaifey(f): 10:21am On Mar 25, 2015
Thank you
Re: Cheap Hotels In Newyork by Atmmachine(m): 7:27am On Apr 19, 2015
anaifey:
hi all

does any one know of cheap hotel in newyork?
or websites where I can book cheap hotels

kindly share with me as I intend to travel to travel for summer the one I have seen so far are just too expensive!!!!

please help a sister.

Thank you

You can stay in my house for free
But you know the drill tongue tongue
Re: Cheap Hotels In Newyork by jakeharris(m): 9:50am On Apr 19, 2015
Use Expedia.com or kayak.com to get great deals
Re: Cheap Hotels In Newyork by anaifey(f): 11:18pm On Apr 19, 2015
Thanks Harris
Re: Cheap Hotels In Newyork by Ojiako93(m): 11:00am On Dec 16, 2018
Yes, you can book hotels from hotel search engines. For example, atlanticride.com affords you that opportunity.
Just go to the site, type in your prepared location and you'd see hotels and prices.
You can then book, and pay on arrival.
Also, if you are not able to make it, no harm no foul.
Re: Cheap Hotels In Newyork by ceciliab(f): 1:36pm On Oct 25, 2019
Hotel Deal
Who needs a hotel in lagos, nice serene area, perfect place to chill out with friends, outside the city, get a deal , pay for 3 days, at 12k instead of 18k.
Terms and conditions apply. Send me a pm. Complimentary drinks also and fish pepper soup comes with it

(1) (Reply)

Asaba: How To Stay Safe On A Night Out / Going To Mexico / Lattest On America Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.