Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

. - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / . (77230 Views)

Picture Of Obama Playing Basketball / Video & Pictures Of Obama Crying As He Thanks His Campaign Staff / Picture Of Obama Kissing a man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by flekan(m): 9:07am On Nov 27, 2009
Idiot post
Re: . by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 02, 2009
Too fake to believe mr poster
Re: . by sudont: 8:49am On Dec 16, 2009
Many ask, "What is wrong with Obama smoking?".  Nothing is wrong with Obama, or anyone else, smoking, if they choose to do so.  What is wrong is that Obama has claimed to quit smoking, bowing to pressure from anti-smoking forces in America, while he really hasn't.  He should be a man, and stand up to these puritans, and say that smoking is a pleasure reserved for adults, that he chooses to indulge in.
Also what is wrong, is that he signed a bill into law that increases taxes on roll-your-own tobacco by 2100%.  That's two-thousand one-hundred percent!  And that is after promising not to raise taxes on anyone making less than $200,000.00 per year.  Who rolls their own cigarettes?  It is not rich people, my friends, is it?  And the same bill increased the federal tax on factory cigarettes by another dollar a pack.  Cigarettes in New York, or Chicago are $9.00 and $10.00 per pack now.
In short, there is some serious hypocrisy in his actions.
Re: . by MrCrackles(m): 8:52am On Dec 16, 2009
Who gives a donkey's ball bags if Obama weeds

Psssf. . . .
Re: . by dominique(f): 9:09pm On Dec 16, 2009
the first and third pictures are clearly photoshopped.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 02, 2010
Obama was a smoker, but it is well known that he quit smoking long ago. Even if he still smokes I don't see anything wrong with that.
Re: . by mamagee3(f): 11:31pm On Feb 06, 2010
Wow! Obama looks like a typical Kenyan in that pic, lol
Re: . by 3ndy(f): 12:43am On Feb 28, 2010
obamafile:

I found this version of that same picture on another site, very disgusting!!! Just because Obama is dishonest, cavorts with felons & terrorists and every other thing out of his mouth is a lie, doesn't mean he is a doper!  grin
pls take a very close look @ dis picture and u can clearly see that it's a photoshop,
by the side of his neck u could see a nazi sign, pls look carefully b4 posting a prez pic, u may convey in probs,
Re: . by desthan(m): 12:27pm On Mar 01, 2010
Big deal undecided

so f-u-c-k-i-n what! ! !
Re: . by BlueMagic2(m): 2:07am On Mar 07, 2010
obama smokes SO U wey no dey smoke u be president of america? OR are u even president of non smokers association or watever. Dude go get ur ambitions straightened out b4 u even comment on any1 talkless of d president of america. Fckin non smoker. tongue
Re: . by selencious(f): 11:39pm On Mar 13, 2010
So What are we suppose to do with the pics? It would have made more sense if u had posted his pics while in harvard, studying hard, when he ran for the president, his great speeches, etc. I mean something that you can all look up to and imitate and not him while smoking. Crap!!
Re: . by anz0002: 9:10am On Apr 12, 2012
I was wondering if they are the real pictures or the edited ones.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Convoy Transporting Equipment For Russia's Nuclear Forces On The Move (pictures) / Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) / This Train Supplies 2 Million Litres Of Water To Thousands Of Indians (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.