Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Marrying A Guy That Is Short.. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marrying A Guy That Is Short.. (44172 Views)

Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) / Marrying A Woman That Cannot Cook: Nigerians Respond (Video) / 5 Disadvantages Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short.. by zeb04(f): 8:45am On Mar 25, 2015
Mooncares,it isn't wrong to want a tall guy as a matter of fact,I want a tall,chocolate,12 packs guy and yeh I also put my children in consideration but character would always be first for me.

12packs,white teeth and whatever flimsy thing,wouldn't last in the next 50yrs so goodluck.

3 Likes

Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short.. by oluyemisee(f): 10:38am On Mar 25, 2015
Babe,if am right,I tink children dis days grow taller than their parents.I'm sure both of you have taller relations and d gene is in you so don't worry.marry for love my dear

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short.. by okotv(m): 11:26am On Mar 25, 2015
this thread has been infected with the virus flying around.
Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short.. by zeb04(f): 11:31am On Mar 25, 2015
Hahahahaha. Nairaland peeps go dey advice the op on waiting she no ask,una try oh.
Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short.. by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 25, 2015
oluyemisee:
Babe,if am right,I tink children dis days grow taller than their parents.I'm sure both of you have taller relations and d gene is in you so don't worry.marry for love my dear

Thanks dear,
Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short.. by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 25, 2015
Vyolet:

My dear,Biology at o'level is compulsory for all students in Nigeria,either you are in science,art or social sciences.

Please do not justify an already dumb thread with ill-knowledge of subjects you should offer in secondary school.

#modified,unless you are not Nigerian or you didn't school in Nigeria.

So the "Lols" you saw on my post didn't show you I was joking. Who didn't do biology in SSI and 2. Please you that did it wella, lecture me naaaa!

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short.. by rofemiguwa(f): 1:34pm On Mar 25, 2015
I dey fear to comment on nairaland this days. Esp family section. The kin vile wey dey fly for here no be for chicken hearted pple like me, we go jus go kee ourselve.

Anyway op as anuty babyosisi always say know wahat u want, there are also tall guys that are nice and caring. Am 5ft 10 but still if you are not taller than me you can never leave friend zone not to talk of dating u. I also want tall kids. For me that was the first tin I look out for before anytin. I had a very good friend, the guy will cook and bring for me when am on call during my house job,do my call duty when am indisppposed but I always told him you are avery nice person, if only you were inches higher I for gree your proposal. One man's meat is anoda's one chicken.
Am engaged to a tall, caring and nice guy.

Fate gives u wat u really want atyMz depending on how much u value it.

If height is a major determinat for you, please move forward. If it is sometin you can overlook, please overlook it. It all boils down to what do u really want??

4 Likes

Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short.. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 25, 2015
rofemiguwa:
I dey fear to comment on nairaland this days. Esp family section. The kin vile wey dey fly for here no be for chicken hearted pple like me, we go jus go kee ourselve.

Anyway op as anuty babyosisi always say know wahat u want, there are also tall guys that are nice and caring. Am 5ft 10 but still if you are not taller than me you can never leave friend zone not to talk of dating u. I also want tall kids. For me that was the first tin I look out for before anytin. I had a very good friend, the guy will cook and bring for me when am on call during my house job,do my call duty when am indisppposed but I always told him you are avery nice person, if only you were inches higher I for gree your proposal. One man's meat is anoda's one chicken.
Am engaged to a tall, caring and nice guy.

Fate gives u wat u really want atyMz depending on how much u value it.

If height is a major determinat for you, please move forward. If it is sometin you can overlook, please overlook it. It all boils down to what do u really want??

Thanks Dear for the advice. I have really given it a second thought. And I know the next thing to do. I appreciate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here / Benue Woman Marries Pregnant Lady To Bear Children For Late Son / My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.