Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:23 PM

If God Knew Satan, Adam And Eve Would Sin, Why Did He Create Them? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If God Knew Satan, Adam And Eve Would Sin, Why Did He Create Them? (12203 Views)

13 Problems With Pork… God Knew What He Was Doing When He Banned It For The Jews / Hell Fire, Adam And Eve Are Not Real, Just Fables - Pope Francis. / Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If God Knew Satan, Adam And Eve Would Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by 5solas(m): 7:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
Kay17:

Finally the old tale of free will is buried.
Completely endorsed, for a tale it is.
It is a tale spun merely to hoodwink the gullible.
Ever wondered why ''free'' is always tagged to ''will'' when in essence man's will is that being discussed?
Re: If God Knew Satan, Adam And Eve Would Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by 5solas(m): 7:38pm On Mar 27, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Just the way actors get punished in a film and others get rewarded. That makes a lota sense. cheesy
The film example is a very good one. The villains act out their part proudly thinking they are completely in charge of their situations, never knowing they are acting out a script. No violence is done to their wills since they do what they do without feeling coerced to do them.
I loved what Odewale said in , ''The Gods are Not To Blame'' . He said, ''Do not blame the gods.... I blame my anger '' (Paraphrased).
This was a man who ran away from home when he was given a prophesy that he was destined to kill his own father and marry his own mother. However, he didn't know the supposed parents he was staying with were not his actual parents. His actual parents had given him up to be killed because they were told this very same prophesy at his birth . So in the end what happened? Simple! He killed his own father and married his own mother !
Re: If God Knew Satan, Adam And Eve Would Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by Misogynist2014(m): 8:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
5solas:

The film example is a very good one. The villains act out their part proudly thinking they are completely in charge of their situations, never knowing they are acting out a script. No violence is done to their wills since they do what they do without feeling coerced to do them.
I loved what Odewale said in , ''The Gods are Not To Blame'' . He said, ''Do not blame the gods.... I blame my anger '' (Paraphrased).
This was a man who ran away from home when he was given a prophesy that he was destined to kill his own father and marry his own mother. However, he didn't know the supposed parents he was staying with were not his actual parents. His actual parents had given him up to be killed because they were told this very same prophesy at his birth . So in the end what happened? Simple! He killed his own father and married his own mother !
Just thinking about the scene of Peter denying Jesus 3 times. Yes he had his freewill and I have my freewill, why did Jesus' will get fulfilled, even when he had his mind to think for himself? Why did Jesus get betrayed for the same price that was written about him? How did Ilan Smith predict the world cup final, when the players had their freewill and probability was very minute and obscure to choose such a player like Gotze as the savior of the game? My opinion is that as numbers tend to infinity, so does our freewill tend to the will of God. NO OTHER ANSWER CAN SOLVE THE GREAT PUZZLE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If God Knew Satan, Adam And Eve Would Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by ogasman(m): 2:30pm On Feb 26, 2017
eleko1:
Everything GOD CREATED WAS GOOD until sin got inside man.The last enemies God will destroy is SIN/dEATH.SIN make peeps look ugly.GOD has given us POWER,AUTHORITY/DOMINION over sin issue/saTAN

And yet Adam couldn't control sin..

Abeg e

Religion matter weak me...
Re: If God Knew Satan, Adam And Eve Would Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by ogasman(m): 2:32pm On Feb 26, 2017
emorse:
RELIGION: Confusing the people since 0000.

No one will ever know...

Na d answer go always be
Re: If God Knew Satan, Adam And Eve Would Sin, Why Did He Create Them? by holythug(m): 6:13pm On Mar 06, 2017
If freewill was free, why is man punished for something perceived to be against God's will...God created us solely to worship Him
johnydon22:

Lol really? tell me again according to your own Correct analogy what man have? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

On Masturbation... / Scientist Confirm That Hell Is Real / Man Uses Adeboye’s Project To Swindle Investors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.