Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

3 Stocks You Should Never Buy In The Nigerian Stock Exchange - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 3 Stocks You Should Never Buy In The Nigerian Stock Exchange (3064 Views)

Shares Fraud At The Nigerian Stock Exchange (CSCS) / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange / Stocks That Can Make You Rich In 2007 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Stocks You Should Never Buy In The Nigerian Stock Exchange by mrdollar1: 8:46am On Jan 20, 2009
OR let me put it this way

3 steps to take before you buy any stock in the
Nigerian stock exchange.

1. Do your research

Take time to do your research on the stocks before you
invest your money in it.Read financial newspapers and
follow the daily stock news.

2.quarterly result

If a stock makes profit in the first and second quarter
in a year,such a stock is a good buy.But if the stocks
shows a loss in both quarters then dont invest in it

3.A good broker

Before you invest your money,this should be the first
thing to do.Find a good broker.Ask your friends or
relative who have beeb investing for a long time to
recommend a good broker to you.

Ps: Do you know you can make a guaranteed N120,000
every week.If you are interested in the free report send
an email to me: 120k@getresponse.com

1 Like

Re: 3 Stocks You Should Never Buy In The Nigerian Stock Exchange by face22: 6:50am On Jan 22, 2009
Thanks for the free report i just received it in my email.
Re: 3 Stocks You Should Never Buy In The Nigerian Stock Exchange by stockbull(m): 11:15pm On Feb 16, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Ideas On What business To Invest on With 500k / Coconut Exporters Wanted / Make Money At The Comfort Of Your Home With An Online Trusted Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.