Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Celine Dion: 'he Can't Eat So I Feed Him Through A Tube - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celine Dion: 'he Can't Eat So I Feed Him Through A Tube (7654 Views)

Basketmouth: "My Wife Doesn't Know How To Cook, So I SPOKE FREELY" / "Wizkid Is Too Short, He Can't Handle Me," - Singer Saeon States / Celine Dion: Singer's Husband So Sick He Feeds From A Tube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celine Dion: 'he Can't Eat So I Feed Him Through A Tube by EmmySparky(m): 8:36am On Mar 25, 2015
I love this woman...she is wat a real celeb should be...she is the most gifted female vocalist while MJ is the best male vocalist
Re: Celine Dion: 'he Can't Eat So I Feed Him Through A Tube by refreshrate: 8:45am On Mar 25, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Foolish question

Az in ehn enough foolishness for an entire battalion in just one individual. God forbid!
Re: Celine Dion: 'he Can't Eat So I Feed Him Through A Tube by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 25, 2015
Throat cancer is caused by 2much toto sucking shocked

Hope GOD GRANT HIM MORE HAPPY HEALTH
Re: Celine Dion: 'he Can't Eat So I Feed Him Through A Tube by freecitizn: 9:43am On Mar 25, 2015
Now this is a woman...a wife...who has put her time, money and devotion where her mouth is...who practices what she preaches sings...#Respect
Re: Celine Dion: 'he Can't Eat So I Feed Him Through A Tube by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 25, 2015
ginawest:
gud wife!!some wud av abandoned im at dis critical condition

Would you have stayed undecided
Re: Celine Dion: 'he Can't Eat So I Feed Him Through A Tube by ginawest(f): 9:47am On Mar 25, 2015
breadandbutter:

Would you have stayed undecided
maybe
Re: Celine Dion: 'he Can't Eat So I Feed Him Through A Tube by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 25, 2015
ginawest:
maybe

I wanna marry you then. Please let me
Re: Celine Dion: 'he Can't Eat So I Feed Him Through A Tube by Pdizzle(m): 10:20am On Mar 25, 2015
Ain't suprised, she sounds like a real lover in her songs.

1 Like

Re: Celine Dion: 'he Can't Eat So I Feed Him Through A Tube by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:47am On Mar 25, 2015
This case reminds me of this song my best a song that always make me emotional each time I listen to it.
"The Greatest Reward"
So suddenly, so strange
Life wakes you up, things change
I've done my best, I've served my call
I thought I had it all
So suddenly, so strong
My prejudice was gone
You needed me, I found my place
I'm there for now, these days
Now the greatest reward
Is the light in your eyes
The sound of your voice
And the touch of your hand
You made me who I am
You trusted me to grow
I gave my heart to show
There's nothing else I cherish more
I stand by you for sure
Now the greatest reward
Is the love that I can give
I'm here for you now
For as long as I live
You made me who I am
So suddenly, it's clear to me
Things change
Our future lies in here and now
We live it through somehow
Now the greatest reward
Is the love that I can give
I'm here for you now
For as long as I live
You made me who I am
You made me who I am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celine Dion: 'he Can't Eat So I Feed Him Through A Tube by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 25, 2015
Awwww.
Re: Celine Dion: 'he Can't Eat So I Feed Him Through A Tube by 175(m): 1:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
Celena Odion. . .a rare Bini girl. She don bleach finish oooo. However she's repping Naija w

1 Like

Re: Celine Dion: 'he Can't Eat So I Feed Him Through A Tube by Xionez(m): 1:56pm On Mar 25, 2015
OMG!!! shocked shocked

God, please grant her strength in this trying times.
Let the joy and happiness come back to her now

Let her hubby say she really "Loved Me Back to Life" with the "Power of Love"...she is totally "My Angel".

#OneHeart#ThePowerofLove#CelineDion4ever
Re: Celine Dion: 'he Can't Eat So I Feed Him Through A Tube by julietchic(f): 4:24pm On Mar 25, 2015
But that man don old, can he still do gin gin tins?

wish u quick recovery.
Good wife that is what we call wife material.
Re: Celine Dion: 'he Can't Eat So I Feed Him Through A Tube by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
What an emotional Story! She is so unlike many other Celebes. Even those who haven't hit Her height have a messed up history. But Celine has stood out among equals both in Her career and martial life.

She's keeping to the Oath She took on the altar: "For better for worse, In sickness in health, till death do Us part."

Moral lessons
1. Not all that glitters is Gold.
2. In life nobody has it all.
3. A House with a leaking roof is not abandoned; It is repaired.
4.Trying times are meant for the mentally, emotionally and morally Strong. A path only an exemplary few will toll.

Finally, Millions across the globe including many here on Nairaland would like to be the Celine dion on stage, but how many will be willing to be the Celine dion in this Story if need be?

Life is never all about' Purple patches'

#GetWellSoonRene.
Re: Celine Dion: 'he Can't Eat So I Feed Him Through A Tube by kellyJames5(m): 6:21pm On Mar 25, 2015
Very touchy cry

I wish them well.
Re: Celine Dion: 'he Can't Eat So I Feed Him Through A Tube by omicron(m): 6:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
She is an example of what marriage should be.

I dont usually do this but I have to. Mods this topic is one that has positive influence on many aspects of our lives: Family, marriage, relationships and charity, yet it has been trending since mornin but hasnt made front page. Yet a thread of Tonto dike cookin indomie will be created now and makes frontpage with only 2 comments. E good so?

1 Like

Re: Celine Dion: 'he Can't Eat So I Feed Him Through A Tube by Sommey(m): 9:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
Don't worry Celine, in no time ur hubby ll be singing "loved me back to life". U r a good woman indeed!
Re: Celine Dion: 'he Can't Eat So I Feed Him Through A Tube by amacastel: 12:41am On Mar 26, 2015
Celine may God grant ur hussy good health amen
Hope the likes of sade okoya, dabota lawson and co ...... Will be learning not bianca that collect special assistant on foreign matter wen her husband ojukwu is in london hospital
Re: Celine Dion: 'he Can't Eat So I Feed Him Through A Tube by chucky234(m): 1:06am On Mar 26, 2015
Evina:
So you mean the age difference between Celine and her husband is 27 years? And they've been married for 21 years? And he met her when she was only 11years old and he 38 and they got wedded when she was 25 and he 52? shocked shocked

And even now she still cares this deeply for him? The power of her love pass titanic love story. Hmmmmm.
See age maths on top poor Celine matter

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Goes Naked Trying To Make A Fashion. [photos] / Nollywood Actress Lucy Peters Flashes Her Bum In A Bed Room Selfie / Nigerians React To 16-year-old Nollywood Actress’ Revealing Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.