Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,938 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Be Filled Now - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Be Filled Now (481 Views)

Crowd At Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Miracle-Filled Crusade In Akwa Ibom / Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 / Daily Grace Capsule | Tue.24th.march.2015 | Be Filled Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Filled Now by Nobody: 6:53am On Mar 25, 2015
DAiLY GRACE CAPSULE | TUE.MARCH.24th 2015

BE FILLED NOW! | Luke 11: 13 (NLT)

“So if you sinful people know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him"

Recalled from yesterday’s capsule. We established two major roles in receiving the baptism of the Holy Spirit with the ‘evidence’ of speaking in other tongues.

The first role was the one the Holy Spirit plays – the Promptings while the second was the role we play – ‘the speaking role’. We speak by faith.

And we also said that speaking in other tongues isn’t ‘Learnable’. That is, you don’t repeat after me what I say. Such is nowhere recorded all through the book of Acts.

Another crucial thing that we need to know about this receiving the baptism of the Holy Spirit is: we don’t get a 'WRONG SPIRIT' from God in a bid of trying to be filled with the Holy Spirit; known fully well that every good trees will always produce good fruit and vice-visa | See Matthew 7: 17.

GOOD NEWS!

If you are yet to be baptized with the Holy Ghost and you are ready for it, this is your chance.

Affirmatively, there is no distance in the realm of the spirit. Right there in the comfort of your home, you can be baptized with no special hands been laid on you.

All needed is faith in Jesus’ Name – “in my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new languages” (Mark 16: 17). “But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name…” (John 14: 26).

That is enough. That is all you need. The easiest and the simplest ‘How–To-Be-Filled’.

Note Luke 11: 13 - “So if you sinful people know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him."

The above passage is saying, how many parents can offer their children a scorpion in place of a fish? How many? Of course, none! Undoubtedly, we know some parents will do that. However, no caring and loving parents will do that. And God said, as caring and loving our parents may appear, they are still full of evil compare to His own love for us.

That is clear enough.

Absolutely, God is much more eager seeing us accessing this longtime ago released gift of the Spirit than we can ever be - “And these attesting signs will accompany those who believe: in my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new languages” (Mark 16: 17).

So, you can be rest assure that you cannot get a wrong Spirit in trying to be baptized with the Holy Ghost - “…how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him" (Luke 11: 13).

Are you ready for this?

Let’s roll.

Remember, ONE: We are asking in Jesus’ Name. TWO: The Holy Spirit will give the utterance – the prompting. THREE: You do the ‘Speaking’.

Again - ONE: We are asking in Jesus’ Name. TWO: The Holy Spirit will give the utterance – the prompting. THREE: You do the ‘Speaking’.

I know you don’t want me to repeat that because you are already in for it. Right?

Smile. Good! That is better.

Dearly beloved, as I say a word of prayer now, closing your eyes while reading the prayer is not necessary. Read and respond to the prayer with your eyes widely opened. The most important thing is the opening of your 'Heart' - receiving by faith.

NOW, SHALL WE PRAY.

Father, I thank you because it is your desire that these your beloved being baptized with your Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues. Having fully being taught on the importance of being filled with the Holy Ghost; they are ready now.

I ask you confirm your word and bring this to reality in their lives now:

In the name of Jesus, now, be ‘Filled’ with the Holy Spirit - SO BE IT!

That is it. You have it now.

Look, it doesn’t need to be spectacular/breathtaking/dramatic/extravagant to be spiritual.

You have the utterance now. So, go ahead and speak in faith. Voice out. Pray in the Holy Ghost – Pray in tongues. Speak on.

Congratulations. You are now endowed.

Now, to ‘How and how often praying in tongues should be done’?

Till we meet tomorrow, keep tonguing’

NOW, SAY | Now, I receive the baptism of the Holy Spirit with evidence of praying in other tongues.

LET’S PRAY | In the Name of Jesus, I see the manifestations of the Holy Spirit in my life as I consciously see Him as He is – AMEN!

ViP | I hope you have been blessed with this message. You also can be a tool to bless others by SHARING it. Today, be a blessing.

Grace to your Heart!

ComeBackHome Ministries | …spreading the glad tidings, thus; changing lives | cbhmonline@gmail.com | +234 803 455 6611 | 532CB51B.

(1) (Reply)

My Thoughts About Good Friday / Allah, The Trinity And Divine Love / Uncircumcised In Heart?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.