Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Help!!! Eggs Not Hatching. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Help!!! Eggs Not Hatching. (749 Views)

Cat Fish Hatching- A Sure Way Of Making Your First Million In 2017 / Hatching Made Easy / Snail Eggs In My Pen, How Long Does Snail Eggs Stay Before Hatching? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! Eggs Not Hatching. by mcfynest(m): 7:35am On Mar 25, 2015
hello farmers in the house. please i need your help. i am into snail business since dec 19 last year, barely a week after, they started laying eggs. but the problem i have is that the eggs are not hatching. only two had hatched out of all of the snails. i even covered the eggs with sand, still the same. This is the picture of the snail.

please note that i never went for any course o, i researched online and i followed their instruction carefully.

please help me.

Thanks

Re: Help!!! Eggs Not Hatching. by boman2014: 7:53am On Mar 25, 2015
Re: Help!!! Eggs Not Hatching. by mcfynest(m): 1:33pm On Mar 25, 2015
anyone home aside space bookers
Re: Help!!! Eggs Not Hatching. by mcfynest(m): 10:22pm On Mar 25, 2015
any one home, please save a business
Re: Help!!! Eggs Not Hatching. by knowledge4(m): 8:35pm On Apr 13, 2015
No course?
Does research online make you a farmer?
How are you sure you got the right information?
You do not want to pay to learn from those who know?
What a story!
Visit 1st signature
Re: Help!!! Eggs Not Hatching. by mcfynest(m): 6:44am On Apr 14, 2015
knowledge4:
No course?
Does research online make you a farmer?
How are you sure you got the right information?
You do not want to pay to learn from those who know?
What a story!
Visit 1st signature

Hmmmmmm ......any help?

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Old Layers- Urgent Purchase / Broiler Farming In Kaduna For All Season...pictures / Onion Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.