Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,200 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling (67093 Views)

Nigerians Top List Of Foreigners Held For Drug Smuggling In Navi Mumbai / Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) / Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by Shubbylee(m): 9:57am On Mar 25, 2015
Raiders:
There are criminals in all the different nationality and races. Drug trafficking is not exclusive to only Nigerians. Nigeria is not even among the top drug trafficking nations. Nigerians are been molested and treated like animals abroad because of racism and bigotry. Most Nigerians abroad are hard working people

Yes of course there are criminals in all nationalities and races, yes most Nigerians abroad are hardworking pple, But when some few bandits start spoiling the country's name it affects us all!! there are hardworking Arabs/Muslims in d UK and other parts of Europe but look at what a few terrorists amongst them have brought upon them!! if u pour a handful of sand inside a bag of garri, the has lost value!! Ghanaians, Kenyans and SouthAfrican's are not being scrutinised like that at Airports so its not a racial thing!! don't blame it on race!! Scotland Yard in the UK has a special department for 'Nigerian fraudsters' can u beat that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by pamyp(f): 10:03am On Mar 25, 2015
Shubbylee:

My dear! I understand ur sympathy!! but if all Criminals that 'form repentance' are pardoned, the rate of crime in the world would be astronomical!! He knew he would die if he did it but he did it anyways, He was ready to get rich or die trying!! Let him face his judgement!!

I fully understand that,I'm actually talking about Mr ayo'z own case,he's been doing community service since 2001 at the very least they should be lenient on passing judgement to him.

Moreover death is too heavy a price to pay for smuggling drugs in this civilised era,there are many ways to kill a rat.
Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by oc2fish: 10:08am On Mar 25, 2015
God pls do something for him.
Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 25, 2015
some will start scream 'these igbo people and money!!' i am igbo and overly proud to be one. But i don't like money at all.
Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by onatisi(m): 10:13am On Mar 25, 2015
pamyp:

I fully understand that,I'm actually talking about Mr ayo'z own case,he's been doing community service since 2001 at the very least they should be lenient on passing judgement to him.

Moreover death is too heavy a price to pay for smuggling drugs in this civilised era,there are many ways to kill a rat.
it is not for anyone or any country to tell another country what punishment is appropriate for any crime,saudi arabia beheads ppl for drug related offences and to be candid ,the menace has reduced there.but it is for us to tell our people the punish me of been caught in those countries with drugs. The deterrent to crime is stopping it from happening but in letting ppl know that they have less than 5% chance of getting away with it and less than 1% chance of not fully paying the price. The only snag in the asian law is the law period of waiting and in their loop sided judicial process. I remember the case of a nigerian footballer that was caught with drugs in singapore at the age of 16,he was sentenced to death and they waited till he turned 18 years old before executing him,despite pleas from amnesty international .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by tonero230(m): 10:14am On Mar 25, 2015
overhypedsteve:
goodluck with what exactly? dying?

To heaven
Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by Truckpusher(m): 10:15am On Mar 25, 2015
MrT2011:

How did you make your own money? Your father/ people gave u? How did they made that family money you enjoy? Check to find how guilty you are enjoying stolen money.

How clean are you in life? Saint right?
You are as evil as devil himself! For being wicked.
Lol, typical criminal speaking in a faceless forum.
I'm not a saint but I won't stoop so low to engage in any form of illegal/criminal activities to put food on my table as my conscience is my primary guardian.

There are over one thousand ways to make money but because you love the easy way out and end up in a mess then you expect me to have pity on your miserable life ,if you had the same pity for your clients you wouldn't be selling them drugs in the first place .So, tell me what form of pity were you expecting when you have no conscience for the consequences of your nefarious activities ?

Sorry to burst your bubbles ,I have never received any money from my family apart from school fees and my Dad and my Mom worked their asss off to earn it and right now I'm working my asss off to make mine so kindly keep your useless pity party to yourself .

You're a criminal and I pray you wind up dead just like your brother is about to face in the hands of these Asians.

Mumu is when you're singing that God should bless your captors thinking they will change their mind.

My criminal brother , ipata go tipper buru aja. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by tonero230(m): 10:17am On Mar 25, 2015
EcoTerror:
When you commit a crime and you are found guilty, then you face the music.

I've been criticised for my comment but being born again doesn't exonerate you from being guilty in the eyes of the Law. There is a Law in most of this Asia countries that passes death sentence on drug traffickers but people still try to beat the law because of 10000 percent profit.

I still say KILL HIM

Killing him,is it going to improve your life?
Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by tonero230(m): 10:20am On Mar 25, 2015
EcoTerror:
I don't courier drugs

Because you are not opportuned. If you were,you would.
Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by SkinnyDude(m): 10:22am On Mar 25, 2015
i rather kill myself than smuggle drugs into indonesia. their prime minister has said it on BBC, no mercy. if you are caught, you are going down straight. your race or nationality doesnt matter here.

2 Likes

Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by poppop: 10:35am On Mar 25, 2015
Heartbreaking! undecided
Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by K9blunt(f): 10:42am On Mar 25, 2015
realborn:
Quite sad. Really wish death sentences could be reduced to lesser sentences on evidence that such convicts have attained a state of genuine remorse, especially when they have become useful and affect lives in their new found confined community, the Prison!

It is well. Mr Dili, may heaven receive your soul. May more lives be affected positively by your story.

Teary!
I disagree with you about lessening sentences based on sudden changes from a criminal, do you know how many deaths the guy has caused? he has to go through the full sentence and make an example of other wannabe heroin traffickers . and further more had it been he succeeded on his last operation that failed, do you think he would have repented?
fine he's repented , you can wish him well on the afterlife , but not to pardon him, he has to be punished and if (though it is) it is death, then so be it.

1 Like

Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by onatisi(m): 10:45am On Mar 25, 2015
SkinnyDude:
i rather kill myself than smuggle drugs into indonesia. their prime minister has said it on BBC, no mercy. if you are caught, you are going down straight. your race or nationality doesnt matter here.
you are overlooking a point in this case. All these cases and judgement were passed long before this president came into power. This guy has been on death row for almost 14 years,why execute him now?although the reason the president may be following is ,if he doesn't carry out previous sentences then how will he be able to carry out new ones .
Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by SkinnyDude(m): 10:57am On Mar 25, 2015
onatisi:
you are overlooking a point in this case. All these cases and judgement were passed long before this president came into power. This guy has been on death row for almost 14 years,why execute him now?although the reason the president may be following is ,if he doesn't carry out previous sentences then how will he be able to carry out new ones .
the law has been in Indonesia before 2001. and the president said in the future, he MIGHT call people to discuss whether the law should be abolished or not.
the only place i know in Asia where drug trafficking does not carry death sentence is India. i don't know about Israel.
Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by Rexyl(m): 11:02am On Mar 25, 2015
Many are called only a few are doing God's will. GOD CAN'T BE MOCKED, WHATEVER A MAN SOWS, HE SHALL REAP. THE MAN HAS JUST REAPED SHAME AND JUDGMENT THAT COULDN'T OFFER HIM MUCH TIME TO REPENT.
Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by onatisi(m): 11:06am On Mar 25, 2015
SkinnyDude:

the law has been in Indonesia before 2001. and the president said in the future, he MIGHT call people to discuss whether the law should be abolished or not.
the only place i know in Asia where drug trafficking does not carry death sentence is India. i don't know about Israel.
there are many foreigners oon death row in indonesia ,nationals of powerful countries . Australia,uk etc ,the question now is will the president go ahead with these executions and risk been in the bad books of these countries?
Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by Shubbylee(m): 11:10am On Mar 25, 2015
pamyp:

Some countries don't compromise on their law and it makes their country a better secured place!! when a country starts to bend or compromise her laws to favour some pple it's an invitation to chaos!! look at it from this angle....if he had escaped with the drugs and sold it and gotten rich, do u think would he have repented? he'll probably be in one club right now popping champagne, using his Ferrari to oppress pple and stuff like that which would ginger others to do stuff like that!!

1 Like

Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by SkinnyDude(m): 11:16am On Mar 25, 2015
onatisi:
there are many foreigners oon death row in indonesia ,nationals of powerful countries . Australia,uk etc ,the question now is will the president go ahead with these executions and risk been in the bad books of these countries?
the interviewer asked him exactly this question. and he said the execution will still go on. he pointed out what drugs have done to indonesians. millions are in rehabilitaion centre. drugs have entered the campuses, streets and everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by hustler86(m): 11:25am On Mar 25, 2015
sad no be all country go be lik 9ja wey u fit do anyhw, I pray mke govt quick cme 2ur aid sha.
Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by realborn(m): 11:36am On Mar 25, 2015
K9blunt:

I disagree with you about lessening sentences based on sudden changes from a criminal, do you know how many deaths the guy has caused? he has to go through the full sentence and make an example of other wannabe heroin traffickers . and further more had it been he succeeded on his last operation that failed, do you think he would have repented?
fine he's repented , you can wish him well on the afterlife , but not to pardon him, he has to be punished and if (though it is) it is death, then so be it.

Your opinion on the issue makes a lot of sense and you are absolutely correct within the tenets of the law.

The compassionate plea in my penultimate post is because I have equally sinned in many ramifications that should have led to grave consequences perhaps not before the law but before God, notwithstanding I have received tremendous grace, mercy and favour.

It is however well.
Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by K9blunt(f): 11:41am On Mar 25, 2015
realborn:

Your opinion on the issue makes a lot of sense and you are absolutely correct within the tenets of the law.

The compassionate plea in my penultimate post is because I have equally sinned in many ramifications that should have led to grave consequences perhaps not before the law but before God, notwithstanding I have received tremendous grace, mercy and favour.

It is however well.
an happy for you dear,
have you ever heard of a law, 'do it but don't get caught '
you can use your experience to enlighten other people.
*thumbs up*
Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 25, 2015
clovislouis:
u might be next before him
undecided
Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 25, 2015
HizMissy:

its obvious you didnt read the post.
he became a gospel singer in jail.
oh ok
Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by arisetayo(m): 12:07pm On Mar 25, 2015
God can still do something to release you,all hope is not lost,our God is a miracle working God
Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 25, 2015
MRLINGTON:
Nigerians abroad nd Trafficking
I wonder if dats how ppl like Dan got made their money...impatience kills u know

When u can't wait for dm the Lord nd decide to engage in evil activities...dis is way u get..everyday they kill our ppl abroad nd still ppl won't learn.

Get Rich Or Die Trying

Goodluck bro
Even Dangote MAY have trafficked drugs at some point.

You are only a criminal when you get caught.

@post

This Dili of a guy thought that feigning 'repentance' would probably cause the Indonesian guys to free him. He forgot that he ain't in Nigeria where people deliberately commit crime and thereafter run to church to claim repentance.

If you ain't brave enough to accept the consequences then don't do the crime!

I hate it when supposed MEN turn babies in the face of death.

1 Like

Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by Weah96: 12:28pm On Mar 25, 2015
overhypedsteve:
makes you wonder why he cannot be extradicted to be tried in a proper Nigerian court.

The crime was committed in Indonesia. Nigerian courts have no jurisdiction in Jakarta.
Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by Musaspp(m): 1:03pm On Mar 25, 2015
It is quite sad. But breaking the law when you know the consequence, in this case, is SUICIDAL.
Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by PocoAPoco57: 1:26pm On Mar 25, 2015
I dont see anything wrong in this
Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by PocoAPoco57: 1:27pm On Mar 25, 2015
arisetayo:
God can still do something to release you,all hope is not lost,our God is a miracle working God

Leave God out of this
Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by Gracechild: 1:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
EcoTerror:
I don't courier drugs

You certainly would have made a mighty fine Pharisee in the day.

1 Like

Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by Ndeewonu: 2:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
MRLINGTON:
Nigerians abroad nd Trafficking
I wonder if dats how ppl like Dan got made their money...impatience kills u know

When u can't wait for dm the Lord nd decide to engage in evil activities...dis is way u get..everyday they kill our ppl abroad nd still ppl won't learn.

Get Rich Or Die Trying

Goodluck bro

When GEJ Used the goat-yam analogy of corruption fighting, some ignorant people stupidly mocked him. But the truth remains that capital punishment has not deterred people from engaging in crime.

The most effective way to reduce corruption is to make the juice inaccessible to looters, thieves, knaves and people like Tinubu, who escaped deathrow in the US.
Re: Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling by Ndeewonu: 2:03pm On Mar 25, 2015
Musaspp:
It is quite sad. But breaking the law when you know the consequence, in this case, is SUICIDAL.

Life isn't fair. Tinubu escaped a similar offence from the US. Today, he is in Lagos terrorizing everybody with kleptomania!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover / Inside Maiduguri Juvenile Sex Trade / Husband Of A Pregnant Woman Hanged In Ekiti (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.