Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta (67133 Views)

23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja / Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) / DELSU Pharmacy Student Commits Suicide With 2 Packs Of Sniper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by Breakingfamous: 4:13pm On Jun 24, 2019
Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta - A Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta

Here is a video of a stunning Nigerian lady who recorded herself while she was about to drink a bottle of sniper and all of a sudden, she dropped the sniper and took a bottle of fanta, drank it saying she can't kill herself because of a heartbreak.

The lady said:

"Take my life say wetin happen, who be that mumu guy, he's worth nothing. Abeg I'm depressed let me commit suicide with Fanta....."

ThefamousNaija gathered that the beautiful slay queen is trying to discourage other ladies out there from dying, killing themselves because of a man as no man is worth 'dying for'.

This is coming after the news of people committing suicide because of boyfriends dumping them and vice versa have flooded social media recently.

See more and Watch the video....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/06/beautiful-lady-dumps-sniper-for-fanta.html?m=1

9 Likes

Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by WinningEleven(m): 4:14pm On Jun 24, 2019
JOBLESSNESS

212 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by bantty10(m): 4:17pm On Jun 24, 2019
no be everything Dem dey carry play oo

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by herakles: 4:17pm On Jun 24, 2019
grin

5 Likes

Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 24, 2019
grin

4 Likes

Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by KelvinCX(m): 4:28pm On Jun 24, 2019
sometimes you're not depressed you just need money

171 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by partnerbizz5(f): 4:33pm On Jun 24, 2019
The stripling with no responsibilities, who prolly relies on a money miss road for upkeeps will always say shii.

What does she know about life?
As if people choose to be depressed?
Depression could be from lack of certain hormones or situational.

In fact, many things could be involved.

129 people commit suicide everyday in the US.
Yes every fucking freaking day.129 peeps.
With 28 years as average.

She thinks life is easy because she is there still riding the coc.k carousel.

Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 759 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 24, 2019
You can use good akpu and soup or the rice below for suicide

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by CosmicPhoenix: 5:06pm On Jun 24, 2019
another brainless idiot,she thinks depression and suicide is something to make fun of.

58 Likes

Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 24, 2019
she looks good tho

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by Kreamie(m): 5:35pm On Jun 24, 2019
She thinks this is funny?

If someone in her family takes their life with sniper, will she still find it funny I wonder? undecided

14 Likes

Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by permit(m): 5:36pm On Jun 24, 2019
Anything to trend grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by Bbbwings: 5:36pm On Jun 24, 2019
Kreamie:
She thinks this is funny?

If someone in her family takes their life with sniper, will she still find it funny I wonder? undecided
Na here you go dey when
Fanta signs her for endorsement.

30 Likes

Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by mytime24(f): 5:36pm On Jun 24, 2019
Gud4U
Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by tstx(m): 5:37pm On Jun 24, 2019
hm
Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by Abalado(f): 5:37pm On Jun 24, 2019
Baba u get am jor
KelvinCX:
sometimes you're not depressed you just need money

4 Likes

Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by DirtyGold: 5:37pm On Jun 24, 2019
"Take my life say wetin happen, who be that mumu guy, he's worth nothing. Abeg I'm depressed let me commit suicide with Fanta....."
So much ignorance and stupidity by a dumb attention seeker.
She's just a normal Caro, nothing special or beautiful to me

What's tha business?

2 Likes

Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by ceejay80s(m): 5:37pm On Jun 24, 2019
None of u will understand , she's made a good point and should be commended , its like a tv commercial educating some of u guys here wey e fit be una turn to drink sniper, and u guys should stop spoiling sniper company's image, abi na dem send una to go kill una sef?
If u can't handle depression, don't date anyone, do u guys know how many times depression has hit me in so many ways, I didnt kill my self? Stop looking for excuses and move on, like my mother will always say.... U go dey ur house ,another person house dey hungry u but when u get there, u go see say u better pass them

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by guterKerl: 5:37pm On Jun 24, 2019
fanticide
Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by Primusinterpares(m): 5:37pm On Jun 24, 2019
flee all appearance of suicidal attempt
Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by Bukden16(m): 5:38pm On Jun 24, 2019
See your life..............?

1 Like

Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by boyfwend(m): 5:39pm On Jun 24, 2019
Mumu[sub][/sub]
Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by spiceadole: 5:39pm On Jun 24, 2019
Well done..
For me,a bottle of chilled Heineken does it.
Nobody is worth dying for

1 Like

Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by Gabson001(m): 5:39pm On Jun 24, 2019
Your left nyash there.. Idiotic idiot
Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by NOL2dworld(m): 5:39pm On Jun 24, 2019
This is not joblessness, stupidity, attention seeking or whatever u people call it..

She is passing a strong message here, with the frustration in this country, a lot of people are depressed and are having the thought of taking their lives..

This right here can save someone, it can make a change of thoughts.

Believe me. sad

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by Benekruku(m): 5:39pm On Jun 24, 2019
Ogun will still kill her at the end of the day for denying hommies burial jollof rice

5 Likes

Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by WilliamsChelster(m): 5:40pm On Jun 24, 2019
bantty10:
no be everything Dem dey carry play oo
Just like the other guy said, she’s jobless..Someone who’s got something meaningful to do will not have time for rubbish like that..

3 Likes

Re: Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta by Jcole1985(m): 5:41pm On Jun 24, 2019
CosmicPenis:
another brainless idiot,she thinks depression and suicide is something to make fun of.

Hahahaha

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

British Couple Keep A Nigerian As 'A Slave' For 24 Years (PICTURED) / Slay Queen Disgraced For Stealing Iphone 7 Plus From A Shop / How Can I Tell Her That I Saw Her Sex Video Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.