Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

What Do You Think The ADC To The President Is To This Guy? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do You Think The ADC To The President Is To This Guy? (1366 Views)

Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React / Profile Of SP Emma Ugochukwu Nwakanma, The ADC To The Governor Of Abia State / ADC To Be Given Saraki Treatment...(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think The ADC To The President Is To This Guy? by harrison1234(m): 8:41am On Mar 25, 2015
If the ADC to the president stands behind him at all times without losing concentration I wonder how this happend

Re: What Do You Think The ADC To The President Is To This Guy? by Jackeeh(m): 8:48am On Mar 25, 2015
He's not on official duty at the moment. So he's permitted to take shots with a fan.
Re: What Do You Think The ADC To The President Is To This Guy? by harrison1234(m): 9:19am On Mar 25, 2015
Jackeeh:
He's not on official duty at the moment. So he's permitted to take shots with a fan.
this was one of the president's visit to Abia state to commission the power plant
Re: What Do You Think The ADC To The President Is To This Guy? by Jackeeh(m): 9:34am On Mar 25, 2015
harrison1234:
this was one of the president's visit to Abia state to commission the power plant

Well I don't see Mr. President around so Oga ADC is on break n free to take some shots
Re: What Do You Think The ADC To The President Is To This Guy? by harrison1234(m): 9:45am On Mar 25, 2015
Jackeeh:

Well I don't see Mr. President around so Oga ADC is on break n free to take some shots
am not saying he is not free just that. The ADC I know this guy must be very luck to snap with him, him no the give Mr president space at all he maintains a particular distance always
Re: What Do You Think The ADC To The President Is To This Guy? by Jackeeh(m): 9:48am On Mar 25, 2015
harrison1234:
am not saying he is not free just that. The ADC I know this guy must be very luck to snap with him, him no the give Mr president space at all he maintains a particular distance always

Abi? Lol
Re: What Do You Think The ADC To The President Is To This Guy? by SOUNDKING: 9:48am On Mar 25, 2015
Op u are a very unfortunate photoshop student, u needs improvement.
Re: What Do You Think The ADC To The President Is To This Guy? by Jackeeh(m): 9:50am On Mar 25, 2015
SOUNDKING:

This doesn't look photoshopped
Re: What Do You Think The ADC To The President Is To This Guy? by harrison1234(m): 3:58pm On Mar 25, 2015
SOUNDKING:
lol so you think this is a photoshop right? .......so u r a photoshop detective omo you need an upgrade joor

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Cnn Not Reporting Nigeria's Election? / One Word For This Kenyans Police Women / Why Akinwumi Ambode Is The Best Choice For Lagosians - Wole Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.