Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,557 members, 7,955,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:04 PM

See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) (71649 Views)

Lady Wore A Dress Made Of Money To A Wedding (Photos) / Lady Wore This Cleavage-Baring Outfit To An Event (photo) / "Beware Of 419 Branch Lagos": Oyibo Man Wore To A Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) by AmasB(f): 6:53am On Mar 26, 2015
Hot
Re: See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) by stevSKY(m): 7:02am On Mar 26, 2015
englishmart:
I love what I'm seeing
my guy, me too. I like it (in psqures voice). Wetin una want make she wear go club before? Wraper abi buba??
Re: See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) by expozey(f): 6:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
runnazz:

And why if i may ask?

Why what please?
Re: See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) by owobumars: 11:25am On Mar 30, 2015
Do u know u can get chep data pans from p.tech communications
mtn, and glo
1gb @800
2gb @ 1500
Etisalat and aitel
500mb @ 500
1gb @800
2gb @ 1500
All Valid for 30days
call chris on 08109910475
BBM 55BD07F3 . Larger sizes available
Re: See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 06, 2015
expozey:

Why what please?
a beg I no get time for people wey too pretend.... why should men be appalled by her? Or na Holy Mary u want meet for club She's dressed for clubbing and there's nothing wrong with her body period!
Re: See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) by Joshuabak: 4:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
Hello everyone,
I must commend everyone on the thread for the contributions.
If you have a couple of minutes, I highly recommend adding your E-mail to our mailing list on www.kamaroozy.com .
This will not only qualify you for a free fashion draw at launch but also enables us to notify you when we go LIVE.

Please visit www.kamaroozy.com
and like us on facebook www.facebook.com/kamaroozyconcepts
Regards
Re: See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) by expozey(f): 4:06pm On Apr 07, 2015
runnazz:
a beg I no get time for people wey too pretend.... why should men be appalled by her? Or na Holy Mary u want meet for club She's dressed for clubbing and there's nothing wrong with her body period!

We really do not have to join issues.
The post I quoted mentioned something about men of substance just using and dumping her type, hence my reply.
It was not about what she wore but about men of 'supposed high standards' who expliot the 'happening babes' and turn around to claim they are not good enough for wives.
Re: See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) by raskolnikova: 5:49pm On Apr 30, 2015
never mind the costume... does she have underwear tattooed on, or is that just a band on her hip?
Re: See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) by sexyjennik(f): 5:37pm On May 01, 2015
Trashy
Re: See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) by sam1990(m): 3:11pm On Jun 09, 2015
ashawo undecided kiss undecided
Re: See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) by DarkKing10: 3:32pm On Sep 04, 2016
I can't imagine being related to that thing in my life
Re: See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) by Raina80(f): 7:46pm On Oct 30, 2016
marketing and advertising comes in different forms ....this is one such form .
Re: See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) by jbblues24(m): 9:54pm On Jun 01, 2019
This shapes blew my mind. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies Dressed As Sexy Nuns For Halloween, Cause Argument Online / Indy Voet: Belgian Artist Who Tattoos The Roof Of People's Mouths (Photos) / Lady Denied Entry At A Restaurant Because Of Her Hairstyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.