Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,299 members, 7,846,337 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

GEJ vs GMB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ vs GMB (597 Views)

GEJ VS GMB: Who Is Surrounded By Criminals? / GEJ Vs Buhari: Whose Body Language Is More Convincing? Reno Omokri Asks / Gej Vs Gmb Campaign Rally Pictures (anambra And Imo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GEJ vs GMB by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 25, 2015
I am aware of the significance of politics in Nigeria and of course, the importance of choosing the 'right' leader in the upcoming elections. However, what I do not understand is the enthusiastic support voters have for their preferred candidates. I've seen people hail GEJ for his minor actions while overlooking and justifying his incompetence and also a lot of propaganda and praise as well for GMB. I'm not saying you shouldn't support either but how many times do you have to be efd over before you give up on politicians? If people spent as much time protesting against actions of our leaders as they do supporting them, I am sure things will be a little different. The potential for change is not in the leaders
but in the citizens. #justsaying
Re: GEJ vs GMB by Kagarko(m): 10:04am On Mar 25, 2015
DProDG:
I am aware of the significance of politics in Nigeria and of course, the importance of choosing the 'right' leader in the upcoming elections. However, what I do not understand is the enthusiastic support voters have for their preferred candidates. I've seen people hail GEJ for his minor actions while overlooking and justifying his incompetence and also a lot of propaganda and praise as well for GMB. I'm not saying you shouldn't support either but how many times do you have to be efd over before you give up on politicians? If people spent as much time protesting against actions of our leaders as they do supporting them, I am sure things will be a little different. The potential for change is not in the leaders
but in the citizens. #justsaying

GMB nah.

Nigeria is a wise country.

The difference is 7up(Clear)

Nigeria sai change
APC/GMB/PYO

1 Like

Re: GEJ vs GMB by johnydon22(m): 10:20am On Mar 25, 2015
Kagarko:

GMB nah.

Nigeria is a wise country.

The difference is 7up(Clear)

Nigeria sai change
APC/GMB/PYO

GMB have ruled this country before, and we didnt see any change then. why should we keep recycling old men again in this 21st century.?

aso rock is nobody's property, why cant Nigeria come up with more finer better and younger options than GEJ and GMB.

We live in a secular society now but am afraid voting buhari is like dragging Nigeria backwards to a more archaic era which me have passed already.

I am no fan of either GEJ or GMB, but i honestly do not see how an old man, uneducated as it is can cause any change in this society that is more refined and modern to the one he used to know...

We need younger hands.
The leaders of tomorrow are still busy shouting SAI buhari, Sai Goodluck without knowing they are dashing the grand fathers of yesterday their so called tomorrow which is already here.. why should the same set of people rule us many times over?

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Letter To APC&PDP: The Solution To The Power Sector / Ways Technology Can Be Used To Achieve A Free And Fair Election. / No More Poll Shift As Manual Accreditation Will Reduce Card Reader Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.