Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,779 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 (42379 Views)

Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned To October 21 / Buhari Eligibility Suit Withdrawn. 22/04/2015 / Suit Seeking To Disqualify Buhari Adjourned To Wednesday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by Sunnyade01(m): 4:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
siraj1402:
NO Pastor, Imam, Babalawo, Oba, Obi, Emir, Obong, Chief, Militant etc can tell me who to vote for, NEVER!....

I bear the brunt of unemployment, not the Pastor....

I suffer epileptic power supply, not the Imams.....

When my landlord increases house rent, the Oba will not send me money to augment it.....
When medical bills needs to be paid, I won't see the Obi....

When armed robbers show up in my neighborhood, the Emir won't be there to rescue me...

When time comes to pay exorbitant private school fees for my children because public schools that produced the likes of Soyinka, Chinua Achebe are derelict, no Militant will come to my rescue...

The roads leading to Obong's palace are bad, he has not done anything about it, how can he help me?

Exchange rate has plumeted while the economy worsened yet the Babalawo suffers in silence with me ad he is unable to use his juju to make our economic problems disappear...

My siblings and the children of the Chief who are graduates for the past 8 years have remained unemployed while he is powerless to help them...

So I alone will decide WHO IS MAKING ME GO THROUGH ALL
THESE HARDSHIP, AND USING MY PVC TO TERMINATE HIS TENURE, IF I DON'T LIKE HIS POOR HANDLING OF GOVERNANCE!

Dedicated to my baby for celebrating her 29th birthday. Long life and prosperity the joy of my life.
You made my day man.
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by NewNigeriaMind: 4:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
Hero10001:

When has reading and understanding a simple passage becomes your problem?
Go back and read it again till you comprehend it or take it to any learned fellow near you.

I gave a link to prove to you that boko never killed one million people as you and your co- liars had been publicising.
Thank you.

Ok you have a problem with quoting one million.

Ok book haram has killed over .................. please fill the blank.

Now ask yourself, whatever number you quote there, a president that stood by doing nothing while those people are killed, does such a person deserve a second change.

shallom

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by okenwa101(m): 5:02pm On Mar 25, 2015
seunmsg:
Great news for majority of Nigerians seeking to change the country for good and sad news for GEJ and the tanoids. GMB will be on the ballot to defeat PDP's 16 years of corrupt, clueless and incompetent leadership.

Change is coming to Nigeria.

Sai Buhari!
Sai Nigeria!!

The corruption and threat on APC has started and you guys is in for a big shock after election because GMB is sitting on a 2 sharp egde sword meaning he will fail in election and declared qualified or win and disqualified later be ready to dance the drum of change.
grin grin grin grin tongue

Aso Rock is pre-occupied already.
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by Hero10001: 5:19pm On Mar 25, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Ok you have a problem with quoting one million.

Ok book haram has killed over .................. please fill the blank.

Now ask yourself, whatever number you quote there, a president that stood by doing nothing while those people are killed, does such a person deserve a second change.

shallom
I have given you the link to the figures, its left to you to learn or to remain gullible.
My problem with you is that; must you lie to drive home a point? Why not say the truth or keep your peace?

I'm still amused at your idiocy cos you seem to know nothing about Government and History.

Let me help you a bit, now answer this; What would you have done to avert those deaths if you were the president of Nigeria??

I know your response will be stupid but think hard before you reply..
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by micrep3030(m): 5:39pm On Mar 25, 2015
The coffee is a sign ogf victory
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by NewNigeriaMind: 5:39pm On Mar 25, 2015
Hero10001:

I have given you the link to the figures, its left to you to learn or to remain gullible.
My problem with you is that; must you lie to drive home a point? Why not say the truth or keep your peace?

I'm still amused at your idiocy cos you seem to know nothing about Government and History.

Let me help you a bit, now answer this; What would you have done to avert those deaths if you were the president of Nigeria??

I have tried to be civil with you but it seems the more I try not to use gutter language with you the more you think you are making sense. your stupidity is legendary, if you are not a dumb Bleep you wouldn't be asking me what I will do differently.

Then talking about government and history, I am sure yours is limited to the tales by moonlight uncle emeka told you in the village square while dancing unclad in whatever shithole you come from....

Back to the matter, if you are dumb and you actually pass through a school with the right teachers you would have been told that sometimes statements are made to bring to fore the seriousness of an issue. if I say boko haram has killed over 5000 people how is it necessarily different form a million and comparing it to the youth corpers killed in 2011. Like I said, you are really dumb but then it seems you like hearing yourself talk, something I have noticed about gej asslickers, common sense is really not common.

Think for your life a minute, are you were you want to be, are things working for you, has this government you want to die for done anything to help your situation. how much is your net worth.

foolish nincompoop

Have you eaten today?

fucking idiot

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by NewNigeriaMind: 5:42pm On Mar 25, 2015
Hero10001:

Plus on second thought, what has this discussion got to do government and history? You must be really mad.
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by Hero10001: 5:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

I have tried to be civil with you but it seems the more I try not to use gutter language with you the more you think you are making sense. your stupidity is legendary, if you are not a dumb Bleep you wouldn't be asking me what I will do differently.

Then talking about government and history, I am sure yours is limited to the tales by moonlight uncle emeka told you in the village square while dancing unclad in whatever shithole you come from....

Back to the matter, if you are dumb and you actually pass through a school with the right teachers you would have been told that sometimes statements are made to bring to fore the seriousness of an issue. if I say boko haram has killed over 5000 people how is it necessarily different form a million and comparing it to the youth corpers killed in 2011. Like I said, you are really dumb but then it seems you like hearing yourself talk, something I have noticed about gej asslickers, common sense is really not common.

Think for your life a minute, are you were you want to be, are things working for you, has this government you want to die for done anything to help your situation. how much is your net worth.

foolish nincompoop

Have you eaten today?

fucking idiot

You see your life outside dancing shoki??!!
Such is there traits when caught!!
Stvpid a.pshitters.
You said the president does nothing to prevent the killings of one million nigerians and you cant tell us how you woulda perfomed better if you were the president?
You turn it to fvck you mode and now you claiming it has nothing to do with government and history.. How do you want to convince us that you attended Government and History classes?? If only you ever attended a school?
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 25, 2015
Hero10001:

[b]Dude being a President is not rocket science. One of the qualities of a good government is being proactive. Finding solutions to problems is not rocket science either because when you identify a problem you are half way to solving it Unlike what GEJ has been doing by denying there even is a problem...thats being clueless of the highest order. You see as a C in C when there is a whisper of a problem in any part of the nation you preside over, you are expected to quickly nip it in the bud...this shows that you are on your toes and ready to run the affairs of the nation unlike what happened in Nigeria from 2011 till date and then the sudden 6 week liberation declaration.

You see, only someone who is a stubborn and repugnant fanatical supporter of GEJ would see white and call it black and this is what you are doing. I would dare to say that if a close relative of yours was amongst those whose innocent lives have been snuffed out by Boko haram you would be singing a different tune now. If you gather 20,000 people in a stadium thats about the number of innocent people who have died....Pause for a minute and imagine that... Just think about it...That much people just erased and not all are northerners...They are all from every part of Nigeria. From the Nyanya bombings to every other bombings and attacks to the beheadings to the suicide bomber deaths to mass genocide cases we are reading about now, to ebola and all that.

GEJ needs to have an emotional assessment carried out and i am trying to play down the word "psychiatric evaluation". But he needs to be checked and fast because his demeanor indicates a man thats emotionally dead and sadistic if all this has happened under his watch. In saner climes we would have been hearing of sacks left right and center but in his government it has been business as usual.

I am tired....my wife is tired.... my kids are tired....my neighbours are tired.... my friends are fed up....and together we have made a date with 28th of march to do something about it. I will not say our focus is change...not at all.... Because we are human and have emotions that are alive our focus is a complete and total removal of this present Government and their ilk. Though it would start as making a change but the end result would be a rebirth.... a rebirth of a nation we were once proud of... a nation once highly respected by all other nations, a nation that once had a loud voice, a nation once sought after by many suitors, a nation once known as the giant of Africa. We are a movement and we will never stop moving until we get this presently corrupted contraption called Nigeria to her rightful place as a world Power and not a regional Power.

God bless you be you foe or friend.

Change is inevitable[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by NewNigeriaMind: 5:58pm On Mar 25, 2015
Hero10001:

Stvpid a.pshitters.
You said the president does nothing to prevent the killings of one million nigerians and you cant tell us how you woulda perfomed better if you were the president?
You turn it to fvck you mode and now you claiming it has nothing to do with government and history.. How do you want to convince us that you attended Government and History classes?? If only you ever attended a school?

WOW YOU WERE TAUGHT HOW TO DEAL WITH INSURGENTS IN GOVERNMENT AND HISTORY CLASS!!!

IS YOUR TEACHER SHEKAU?

AND I AM THE ONE TO TEACH YOU HOW TO DEAL WITH IT,

ON A SERIOUS NOTE, I KNOW SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST NATURALLY STUPID, NICCUR CANT HELP IT.

BUT IF YOU FEEL JONATHAN HAS DONE ALL HE CAN DO, THEN BY ALL MEANS VOTE BUHARI WHO HAS DEALT WITH A SIMIALR SITUATION IN THE PAST. THIS IS ME BEING CIVIL.

IF YOUR RETORT AFTER THIS IS STILL ABOUT GOVRNMENT AND HISTORY CLASS, KINDLY OPEN A THREAD ON THAT, INVITE ME AND I WILL SCHOOL YOU.

NOW RUN ALONG
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by Hero10001: 6:03pm On Mar 25, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Plus on second thought, what has this discussion got to do government and history? You must be really mad.

Your brains needs formating bro cos last time I checked, we talking National issues; government and history in here. Seem you're in another realm of madness

Some are born mad, some achieve
madness, and some have madness thrust
upon 'em.
Your is the latter from the party of rebels.
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by NewNigeriaMind: 6:03pm On Mar 25, 2015
Hero10001:

Stvpid a.pshitters.

Secondly its like this argument is adding some kind of value to your life, maybe you can jarkoff to this or something.

if you are still pissed about what I said, do something about it, like seek me out and do something, but if your worst is limited to the online name calling like mama peace, pls don't quote me again.

Also if this will make you fulfilled tonight and make your life better, ok I accept jonathan is the best thing to happen to Otuoke.

are you happy now.
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by Hero10001: 6:07pm On Mar 25, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Secondly its like this argument is adding some kind of value to your life, maybe you can jarkoff to this or something.

if you are still pissed about what I said, do something about it, like seek me out and do something, but if your worst is limited to the online name calling like mama peace, pls don't quote me again.

Also if this will make you fulfilled tonight and make your life better, ok I accept jonathan is the best thing to happen to Otuoke.

are you happy now.

Mad Hatter: “Why is a raven like a
writing-desk?”
“Have you guessed the riddle yet?” the Hatter
said, turning to Alice again.
“No, I give it up,” Alice replied: “What’s the
answer?”
“I haven’t the slightest idea,” said the Hatter

Hahahahaha
I'm expecting your worst.
Gullibility must go..
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by NewNigeriaMind: 6:09pm On Mar 25, 2015
Hero10001:

Your brains needs formating bro cos last time I checked, we talking National issues; government and history in here. Seem you're in another realm of madness

Some are born mad, some achieve
madness, and some have madness thrust
upon 'em.
Your is the latter from the party of rebels.

Really I don't see the correlation between boko haram killing people and government or history classes, ok sorry for your loss, don't take this too serious.

I can see your arteries showing on your forehead like you gonna die or something out frustration.

don't kill yourself yet, there is hope. Vote Buhari

wink[quote author=Hero10001 post=31997466]

Really I don't see the correlation between boko haram killing people and government or history classes, ok sorry for your loss, don't take this too serious.

I can see your arteries showing on your forehead like you gonna die or something out of frustration.

don't kill yourself yet, there is hope. Vote Buhari

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by Hero10001: 6:30pm On Mar 25, 2015
naijadeyhia:

[b]Dude being a President is not rocket science. One of the qualities of a good government is being proactive. Finding solutions to problems is not rocket science either because when you identify a problem you are half way to solving it Unlike what GEJ has been doing by denying there even is a problem...thats being clueless of the highest order. You see as a C in C when there is a whisper of a problem in any part of the nation you preside over, you are expected to quickly nip it in the bud...this shows that you are on your toes and ready to run the affairs of the nation unlike what happened in Nigeria from 2011 till date and then the sudden 6 week liberation declaration.

You see, only someone who is a stubborn and repugnant fanatical supporter of GEJ would see white and call it black and this is what you are doing. I would dare to say that if a close relative of yours was amongst those whose innocent lives have been snuffed out by Boko haram you would be singing a different tune now. If you gather 20,000 people in a stadium thats about the number of innocent people who have died....Pause for a minute and imagine that... Just think about it...That much people just erased and not all are northerners...They are all from every part of Nigeria. From the Nyanya bombings to every other bombings and attacks to the beheadings to the suicide bomber deaths to mass genocide cases we are reading about now, to ebola and all that.

GEJ needs to have an emotional assessment carried out and i am trying to play down the word "psychiatric evaluation". But he needs to be checked and fast because his demeanor indicates a man thats emotionally dead and sadistic if all this has happened under his watch. In saner climes we would have been hearing of sacks left right and center but in his government it has been business as usual.

I am tired....my wife is tired.... my kids are tired....my neighbours are tired.... my friends are fed up....and together we have made a date with 28th of march to do something about it. I will not say our focus is change...not at all.... Because we are human and have emotions that are alive our focus is a complete and total removal of this present Government and their ilk. Though it would start as making a change but the end result would be a rebirth.... a rebirth of a nation we were once proud of... a nation once highly respected by all other nations, a nation that once had a loud voice, a nation once sought after by many suitors, a nation once known as the giant of Africa. We are a movement and we will never stop moving until we get this presently corrupted contraption called Nigeria to her rightful place as a world Power and not a regional Power.

God bless you be you foe or friend.

Change is inevitable[/b]
Thanks for the long epistle my brother, we're all tired but we failed to realize that we are running a Democracy form of government whereby the power is shared between the three arms government, being the c in c doesn't give you the absolute power.
We tends to criticise jona for every shortcomings of the government, from agriculture to drugs smuggling, some even criticise him for their inability to fvck their wives?! Isn't that ridiculous?! ! when he's got officers in the necessary quarters to tackle problems and you call that fairness?

What are the Judiciary and Legislative arms doing??!

He's just a man, he's no angel.
We need to change our thinking first cos we cannot solve problems with the same mentality we have when we created them.
Even if Obama was the Nigerian president and hes surrounded with this kinda officers, he would failed.

God bless Nigeria!
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by dabossman(m): 6:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
Hero10001:

Er, not trying to get involved in the war of words going on between you and NewNigeriaMind o! I just want to answer the question you asked.

What would I have done? The very same thing that the Presidency has empowered the military to do in the last 6 weeks since the elections got postponed from it's earlier date. Only that I would have done it earlier. Much, much earlier. Like much, much, much, much earlier.
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by NewNigeriaMind: 6:56pm On Mar 25, 2015
dabossman:

Er, not trying to get involved in the war of words going on between you and NewNigeriaMind o! I just want to answer the question you asked.

What would I have done? The very same thing that the Presidency has empowered the military to do in the last 6 weeks since the elections got postponed from it's earlier date. Only that I would have done it earlier. Much, much earlier. Like much, much, much, much earlier.

Gosh!!!

And I was enjoying the clueless nincompoop.
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by Hero10001: 7:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
dabossman:

May the gods increase your insight.
That means, he shoulda acted fast!!
Fast is an attitude though, I think jona was slow due to the bureaucratic nature of democracy and the fact that boko moles are in his cabinet
Big Thanks for the contribution bro.

I'm sure you got your cerfifcates stacked on?!

You're not like that follow follow i.diot that's got no knowlege about his environment
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by dabossman(m): 7:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
Hero10001:

May the gods increase your insight.
That means, he shoulda acted fast!!
Fast is an attitude though, I think jona was slow due to the bureaucratic nature of democracy and the fact that boko moles are in his cabinet
Big Thanks for the contribution bro.

I'm sure you got your cerfifcates stacked on?!

You're not like that follow follow i.diot that's got no knowlege about his environment

grin

Hero10001:

Thanks for the long epistle my brother, we're all tired but we failed to realize that we are running a Democracy form of government whereby the power is shared between the three arms government, being the c in c doesn't give you the absolute power.
We tends to criticise jona for every shortcomings of the government, from agriculture to drugs smuggling, some even criticise him for their inability to fvck their wives?! Isn't that ridiculous?! ! when he's got officers in the necessary quarters to tackle problems and you call that fairness?

What are the Judiciary and Legislative arms doing??!

He's just a man, he's no angel.
We need to change our thinking first cos we cannot solve problems with the same mentality we have when we created them.
Even if Obama was the Nigerian president and hes surrounded with this kinda officers, he would failed.

God bless Nigeria!

I'm one of those who right from 1999 believed that democracy is a slow process and isn't the quick fix Nigerians thought it would be. I also believed that it would take time for Nigerians to understand the process having been so militarized. We are still evolving 16 years on. Let's say we are teenagers in this process. But we are not the toddlers we were between 1999-2003.

I totally agree with you that the C-in-C doesn't have absolute power. I also agree that other arms of government must play their part. However, some of the people who have created the biggest problems for the President are people he chose by himself (at least on face level). Chief being his media and publicity team. They have been terrible in managing the President's image. Some of the ministers have ended up making the President look bad. The Special Advisers are obviously not offering good advice. Otherwise the President wouldn't have reacted slowly to many pressing national issues. The question is why does he still keep this people around him?

As far as dealing with the legislators are concerned, the keyword is "lobbying". How many bills were pushed from the President's desk to the legislature? How many were passed successfully? What is the implementation rate of the budget as supervised by serving ministers? These and many more are questions which only the Presidency can answer.

Yes, the President is one man. but he must be responsible for the performance of his team. At least let it be glaring to all that they did their bit and the legislature or judiciary created the bottle necks.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by bashydemy(m): 8:44pm On Mar 25, 2015
Good news, TANoids how market?
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by Hero10001: 9:05pm On Mar 25, 2015
dabossman:

grin

I'm one of those who right from 1999 believed that democracy is a slow process and isn't the quick fix Nigerians thought it would be. I also believed that it would take time for Nigerians to understand the process having been so militarized. We are still evolving 16 years on. Let's say we are teenagers in this process. But we are not the toddlers we were between 1999-2003.

I totally agree with you that the C-in-C doesn't have absolute power. I also agree that other arms of government must play their part. However, some of the people who have created the biggest problems for the President are people he chose by himself (at least on face level). Chief being his media and publicity team. They have been terrible in managing the President's image. Some of the ministers have ended up making the President look bad. The Special Advisers are obviously not offering good advice. Otherwise the President wouldn't have reacted slowly to many pressing national issues. The question is why does he still keep this people around him?

As far as dealing with the legislators are concerned, the keyword is "lobbying". How many bills were pushed from the President's desk to the legislature? How many were passed successfully? What is the implementation rate of the budget as supervised by serving ministers? These and many more are questions which only the Presidency can answer.

Yes, the President is one man. but he must be responsible for the performance of his team. At least let it be glaring to all that they did their bit and the legislature or judiciary created the bottle necks.
Dabossman, you delivered your words with apt, sense and skill: what more can i say? Oh what a good feeling chatting with well lettered men!!
I love the "millitarized" part.
It obvious we are having more certificateless fellows lately in Nigeria who knows nothing bout Government and History.
The only thing they can do is to destroy "pull him down syndrome"
Are you from Ekiti State? You reminds me of the NL user; Donroxy
I'm following you sir.
Have a good night rest
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by ollyruffy: 9:16pm On Mar 25, 2015
Semi - Final Gbua to the PDP and Jonathief. Final Gbua will be delivered on March 28th.

Landslide defeat of Jonathief is imminent on Saturday.

Worst defeat of an incumbent president will happen in Nigeria this year.

March4Buhari

#GEJMUSTGO2015#
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by ransomed: 9:31pm On Mar 25, 2015
bros1234:
Being adjourned or not is NOT the main issue. The main point is APC insisting that their will must be imposed on the entire country. The main case was APC saying if the case goes against them that it was influenced. Thats the point.

And now by been adjourned as you say, I guess the judge was not bought over?

Thats the point.

It is clear that APC is threatening the existence of Nigeria by using lies and threat of violence to exert its views on the country.

Nigerians beware

And by extension we can now see that GEJ is indeed a great man. He has no time to backstab his opponent
::--But, his wife is sowing seeds of discord, innuedo and acrimony on his behalf.
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by vicadex07(m): 10:19pm On Mar 25, 2015
Nikky7:
I sense a fowl play here.

Ode, no be only fowl play, na chicken and turkey play grin
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by Nikky7: 6:33am On Mar 26, 2015
vicadex07:

Ode, no be only fowl play, na chicken and turkey play grin
U don't ve 2be insultive in correcting anyone.
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by Xandelle: 12:57pm On Oct 16, 2021
siraj1402:
NO Pastor, Imam, Babalawo, Oba, Obi, Emir, Obong, Chief, Militant etc can tell me who to vote for, NEVER!....

I bear the brunt of unemployment, not the Pastor....

I suffer epileptic power supply, not the Imams.....

When my landlord increases house rent, the Oba will not send me money to augment it.....
When medical bills needs to be paid, I won't see the Obi....

When armed robbers show up in my neighborhood, the Emir won't be there to rescue me...

When time comes to pay exorbitant private school fees for my children because public schools that produced the likes of Soyinka, Chinua Achebe are derelict, no Militant will come to my rescue...

The roads leading to Obong's palace are bad, he has not done anything about it, how can he help me?

Exchange rate has plumeted while the economy worsened yet the Babalawo suffers in silence with me ad he is unable to use his juju to make our economic problems disappear...

My siblings and the children of the Chief who are graduates for the past 8 years have remained unemployed while he is powerless to help them...

So I alone will decide WHO IS MAKING ME GO THROUGH ALL
THESE HARDSHIP, AND USING MY PVC TO TERMINATE HIS TENURE, IF I DON'T LIKE HIS POOR HANDLING OF GOVERNANCE!

Dedicated to my baby for celebrating her 29th birthday. Long life and prosperity the joy of my life.

How far naa
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by Xandelle: 12:58pm On Oct 16, 2021
FOLYKAZE:
Knockout for saTANist

You were not an online beggar then. How far now?
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by Xandelle: 12:59pm On Oct 16, 2021
Articul8:
After we must avvoted him in as d president?

How far naa
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by Xandelle: 1:00pm On Oct 16, 2021
FOLYKAZE:

By April 22, Buhari would have been declared Elected president of the Federal republic of Nigeria.

We are charged to go to court and REMAIN there.

This is dead and buried sir. . ..

How body naa
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by Xandelle: 1:01pm On Oct 16, 2021
FOLYKAZE:

Yes

Continue chasing shadow.

Fight your dream.

Haha
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by Xandelle: 1:03pm On Oct 16, 2021
FOLYKAZE:

If wishes were horse

it is GMB till 2019.

Even 2031
Re: Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 by Articul8(m): 11:52pm On Oct 16, 2021
Xandelle:

How far naa

Brother...I am apologizing everywhere now. So sorry!�

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK / Zulum Suspends ACTED, NGO Caught 'Training Shooters’ At Borno Hotel / Saraki And Dogara Spotted At Buhari’s Inauguration: Caption The Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.