Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

The Girl He Picked From Hotel And Took As Girlfriend Kill Him Over #200 (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Girl He Picked From Hotel And Took As Girlfriend Kill Him Over #200 (photo) (48978 Views)

I Had To Kill Him Because He Recognized Me - Kidnap Suspect (pic) / Mob Ties A Thief On Bike In Cameroon, Drag & Kill Him (Graphic Pics / Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Girl He Picked From Hotel And Took As Girlfriend Kill Him Over #200 (photo) by crackhouse(m): 3:34pm On Mar 25, 2015
Guys and things wey get hole sha. You took her off the street to live with u and ur parents in a room apartment because it's a woman, if na ur fellow man u go take am off the street? Now see wetin the love of toto have cause you. Anyway RIP is all i have to say.
Re: The Girl He Picked From Hotel And Took As Girlfriend Kill Him Over #200 (photo) by boujaye: 3:34pm On Mar 25, 2015
[size=16pt]Nigerians decide wisely...[/size]

1 Like

Re: The Girl He Picked From Hotel And Took As Girlfriend Kill Him Over #200 (photo) by gebest: 3:34pm On Mar 25, 2015
well is a pity
Re: The Girl He Picked From Hotel And Took As Girlfriend Kill Him Over #200 (photo) by Swaycater(m): 3:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
shit does happen! She killed him simply because of feeding Money! What is this country turning into? Anyways I blame PDP for this! R.I.P to the dead
Re: The Girl He Picked From Hotel And Took As Girlfriend Kill Him Over #200 (photo) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
timunstopable:
D guy go pull asewo from her den refused to rehabilitate her bt was f.ucking her see the result

guys make una learn

Just out of interest, how does a guy rehabilitate an ashewo? grin the dude wanted to do the impossible and paid with his life. He wanted to make a prostitute a housewife.

If a woman is fed up of doing runs, she will get out of it. It's not my job to rehabilitate her.

2 Likes

Re: The Girl He Picked From Hotel And Took As Girlfriend Kill Him Over #200 (photo) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
Mariojane:
am tired of crime news plsssss.

Nigeria, what is happening? mother Africa what is happening.

Nothing except to vote GEJ come saturday.

Vote GEJ for sustainability

Vote GEJ for consolidation

Vote GEJ for better Nigeria
Re: The Girl He Picked From Hotel And Took As Girlfriend Kill Him Over #200 (photo) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
akinsadeez:
He took her off the street, and brought her to live with him, his mom and five siblings in a one room apartment and still impregnated her in that one room apartment shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Had it been he was alive, he and his mom would probably go and vote for Buhari but unfortunately, the girl has CHANGED everything
Re: The Girl He Picked From Hotel And Took As Girlfriend Kill Him Over #200 (photo) by lastpage: 3:42pm On Mar 25, 2015
akinsadeez:
He took her off the street, and brought her to live with him, his mom and five siblings in a one room apartment and still impregnated her in that one room apartment shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

That makes 7 people living in a one room apartment (It is not a 'single room' ..... but that is a room, a parlour, kitchen and toilet- apartment, in case you dont know)

Well, there are millions of such people in this Lagos..... and they lived happily and with love with each other!

I know a family which produced TWO Doctors and one Chemical Engineer, from such "8-man Squad" in one room apartment (because their daddy also lived there! grin ), some years back!

But l also know a lot of 4-man family who live in 8-Bed Duplex whose kids turn out to be NOTHING in life!

*That Boy that was killed was able to take his killer off-the street!
*He provided her with "food money" everyday.
*He housed her (though poorly) when she became pregnant for him (unlike some who will abandon the lady when they impregnate her!)

In essence, if given "time", he appears to be someone who will take responsibility in life, for his own actions.

That he was killed by the same lady he did all these for, reminds me of thee Jews, who killed Jesus, who came to save them.
The manner he was killed is even sad!

This Lady claiming she was "hypnotized" now, WHEN EYES DON CLEAR! grin grin SHOULD HAVE PAUSED FOR A MOMENT.... before sticking that Knofe-inside!

Lesson: When you are annoyed and angry.... PAUSE and THINK, .....before you ACT.

I hope our "Gra-Gra" brothers will learn a thing from these. wink wink

Bible says "Anger is found in the Laps of FOOLS"

Lastpage!

BTW: Those who kill by the sword, should die by the sword. Period!
If we all showed remorse after killing someone, ...and that was it, there would be nobody left to kill! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Girl He Picked From Hotel And Took As Girlfriend Kill Him Over #200 (photo) by simdam500(m): 3:44pm On Mar 25, 2015
Oga ooo.... couldn't even read the story.

Death story everywhere, not just any story sef but young ladies killing their spouse.

#crap
Re: The Girl He Picked From Hotel And Took As Girlfriend Kill Him Over #200 (photo) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 25, 2015
kevinberry:

What made the guy to slap him... They just finished drinking and she is still demanding for another money...

She was inconsiderate and it annoys the guy....

This girls just love demanding like he is their father

I taya o my brother. If she was that hungry, why didnt she object the drinking idea and rather channel the money for food (which was the most important)? She kept quiet and enjoyed the drinking session as "phase 1" and then hoped for "phase 2" which is feeding. Did it look like the guy was plugging money from free?

1 Like

Re: The Girl He Picked From Hotel And Took As Girlfriend Kill Him Over #200 (photo) by Dubemkelly(m): 3:45pm On Mar 25, 2015
People sha...We've lost the African culture
Re: The Girl He Picked From Hotel And Took As Girlfriend Kill Him Over #200 (photo) by lastpage: 3:47pm On Mar 25, 2015
oboman:

Just out of interest, how does a guy rehabilitate an ashewo? grin the dude wanted to do the impossible and paid with his life. He wanted to make a prostitute a housewife.

If a woman is fed up of doing runs, she will get out of it. It's not my job to rehabilitate her.

Love and emotions between a man and a woman..... still needs a lot of research! grin grin

When you "fall-in-love" with a woman.....NOTHING ELSE matter!

Why it is so......since the days of "Eve double-dealing" Adam, l cant explain.

Could it be that God, in his wisdom, knew "what" women will be like, and knew Men would reject them eventually, that Him come deposit "juju" inside man, when Adam was asleep and he was removing his bones to form the women?

Why did god not just form women from scratch...... like He did the man? angry angry

Women? You HAte them ...but oyu still end up loving one! shocked shocked shocked

*****Shakes head in disbeleif***** grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: The Girl He Picked From Hotel And Took As Girlfriend Kill Him Over #200 (photo) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
RedBenson:

I taya o my brother. If she was that hungry, why didnt she object the drinking idea and rather channel the money for food (which was the most important)? She kept quiet and enjoyed the drinking session as "phase 1" and then hoped for "phase 2" which is feeding. Did it look like the guy was plugging money from free?

Don't mind her with her bitchy and terrible attitude..
She knows they are poor,but she still went ahead to demand money for food after taking bottles of beer., these girls like free things too much...

Typical of a naija golddigger....
Re: The Girl He Picked From Hotel And Took As Girlfriend Kill Him Over #200 (photo) by akinsadeez(m): 3:52pm On Mar 25, 2015
lastpage:

That makes 7 people living in a one room apartment (It is not a 'single room' ..... but that is a room, a parlour, kitchen and toilet- apartment, in case you dont know)

I don't agree with this. I don't think a room , parlour, kitchen and toilet will be referred to as a one room apartment. From the tone of this story it's obvious they are most likely talking about a single room.

.....and if you count d dead man, d mom, 5 other siblings as well as the girl in question, that's 8 people living in d house, not 7. if she had given birth it would have been 9. shocked shocked
Re: The Girl He Picked From Hotel And Took As Girlfriend Kill Him Over #200 (photo) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 25, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]May he find rest o!

As for the lady, I feel like slapping her!

Guy dey gee you 200 naira everyday? you cant work abi? or learn a trade na to come killl person wey take you off the street because of 2h!

I hope ladies learn from this girl. Nothing last in this world. Life cannot always be rosy at all time.

1 Like

Re: The Girl He Picked From Hotel And Took As Girlfriend Kill Him Over #200 (photo) by Sunnymatey(m): 4:02pm On Mar 25, 2015
U did't remember food wen u were drinking. INGRATE
Re: The Girl He Picked From Hotel And Took As Girlfriend Kill Him Over #200 (photo) by baralatie(m): 4:21pm On Mar 25, 2015
BeauHomme:
She said she was hungry...moments after having some drinks

They started fighting in public...moments after having some drinks

She went for a knife...moments after having some drinks

He stood thereshocked and dared hershockedshocked...moments after having some drinks

And she drove d knife into his neck and didn't think he would die...moments after having some drinks

...And I think she later confessed being hypnotized and under d control of a FORCE...

**nodding to Durella's ...shayo...shayo shayo...shayo...shayo...

Let's just blame it on d alcohol
suppressed anger or rage!
Re: The Girl He Picked From Hotel And Took As Girlfriend Kill Him Over #200 (photo) by kenx27(m): 4:21pm On Mar 25, 2015
This girl sef............your ogbanje no get part2, you need spiritual deliverance from a real man of God because the spirit of street tafficking still posses in you. Tufiakwa!!!!
Re: The Girl He Picked From Hotel And Took As Girlfriend Kill Him Over #200 (photo) by AbidemiAy(m): 4:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
“It was when I saw blood gushing from my nose that I ran inside the room and brought out a knife. He dared me to stab him[/size][size=8pt][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] and I stabbed him in the neck, not knowing he would die.

Please Nairalander, learn from this, keep your ego in a situation like this and run for your dear life because Life no get duplicate.
Re: The Girl He Picked From Hotel And Took As Girlfriend Kill Him Over #200 (photo) by rigarmortis: 4:47pm On Mar 25, 2015
she stabbed him in the neck but didn't mean to kill him.

imagine.
Re: The Girl He Picked From Hotel And Took As Girlfriend Kill Him Over #200 (photo) by KingSango(m): 4:59pm On Mar 25, 2015
Such an example of wide spread immorality and lack of tradition in society. Not saying that the lady doesn't deserve punishment but she does deserve mercy as her crime was not premeditated. Its not like she planned his death in advance, it was a violent emotional reaction, which is right as she says it was something took over her, probably due to demons her family's karma. Something drastically has affected her and her family as she was homeless and starving when the victim meet her and rescued her. Mercy is true justice in cases such as this.

Another lesson men shouldn't be beating upon women as this is just as violent. Continued physical and psychological abuse of women breeds a more destructive society. When I arrive in Africa I will promote eradicating this demonic culture of mistreating women. Just think this poor human being was homeless, she had a mother or father, where are they? It is hard to lose one's father but to lose one's mother is a merciless fate. This lady loss both and had no where to go. No one loves and cares for you like your mother. Mothers will eagerly wipe your poo poo and make you fresh again while fathers will duck the responsibility. Women will care for the elderly and wipe their poo poo when they become unable to do so.

Ayaba Obba was a faithful and loyal wife to Alaafin Sango she caught off her ear out the pure love she felt for Sango and put it in his soup thinking it would strengthen his love for her. Sango discovered the ear, then began abusing her and ran her out of the house trying to kill her for his anger. Obba diminished in shame and hurt and turned into tears and become a river. Obba was Sango's first wife, she was the daughter a well respected man, she was well raised and well taught. Obba was born to be a Queen (Ayaba). Ayaba Obba brought esteem to Sango's kingdom. And at his side she was faithful, loyal and helpful in his administration, she taught his 3rd wife Ayaba Oya how to fight so that Sango would return safely from his battles defending Oyo. Obba was not a beauty queen as Ayaba Oshun but she was a good looking woman despite. Pretty much like First Lady Michelle Obama isn't as beautiful as Iman who once said that Michelle Obama is no great beauty but has other enduring qualities. And Iman was correct, Michelle Obama is a highly educated woman, a dual major, a loving wife and extraordinary mother, she speaks well at public appearances for social causes that affect women and children, she stands by her husband's side and defends him when he is attacked, she has never been accused of an adulterous affair. Michelle Obama is a Queen mother in many parts of African tradition. Like Ayaba Obba she is the type of woman who's family background of a hardworking father and good parentage you would want to make your first wife and Queen. Yet sometimes Michelle Obama is attacked, called an ape or man looking by people who love to degrade women including other foolish self hating women. Just because a woman isn't a beauty queen doesn't give anyone the right to degrade her. To look upon women purely as sex creatures and that's their primary value and function is flat out wicked. We need to return to respecting the Orisha Ayaba Obba who is the ultimate example of an Queen mother.

Speaking of Queen Mother's look at Buganda's Queen Mother Sylvia Nagginda (born 9 November 1964) is the current Nnabagereka or Queen of Buganda, a historic kingdom in modern day Uganda, the third-largest economy in the East African Community.Nagginda was born in England in 1964 to John Mulumba Luswata of Nkumba, Entebbe and Rebecca Nakintu Musoke[1] and returned to Uganda shortly thereafter to be raised by her grandparents of the Omusu Clan. She is the granddaughter of George William Musoke and Nora Musoke of Nnazigo, Kyaggwe, and Omutaka Nelson Nkalubo Sebugwawo and Catherine Sebugwawo of Nkumba.

Queen Mother Sylvia Naggainda has enormous education in her background like Michelle Obama. She isn't no beauty queen but she is a perfect woman and the ideal lady to be chosen for a first wife and Queen Mother. As Queen, Sylvia has worked to raise awareness of the value of educating girls. She endorses abstinence from premarital sex to avoid HIV/AIDS and has tried to reduce the stigma of those living with the disease. The Queen is the patron of various organizations and heads the Nnaabagereka Development Trust Foundation. She has also spearheaded immunization campaigns against measles, polio, tetanus, and other diseases. She also established the Kampala Ballet and Modern Dance School, the first of its kind in Uganda.

The Queen Mother Naggainda advocates raising up a better and stronger generation of women to brighten the future of Africa. How wise it is for Boko Horam to keep their daughters ignorant? Do any of us know how gifted we would be if our mothers were scientists? We can not raise Africa to her former glory if we continue the practice of lowering women beneath our hands and feet, beating on them, raping them, killing them, abusing them and keeping them beneath their destinies because we as men and/or women see it fit to keep this imbalanced system of wicked justice, out the desire to preserve the status quo. The status quo is what is destroying Africa. And the status quo is not the standard our great ancestors practiced when they exalted women to their proper status of Queen Mothers like was done in Ancient Kemet. Women represent 3/4ths of the society because women birth and raise children in the society. Count it out, Women, girls, boys and men, each representing a fourth/1/4th. Women represent not only themselves but the children which accounts for 3/4ths of the society and men are only 1/4th. A nation can not rise any higher than its women. And a continent can't rise either if we continue the overbearing culture of patriarchy. I love the fathers and the Elders and respect their wisdom, pray for them each and every morning that they continue to lead and guide with great wisdom. But we must equal out the scales and promote the rise of women in society or we may never defeat the ill affects of barbaric White Supremacy upon our African world.

Love,

Sango.
Re: The Girl He Picked From Hotel And Took As Girlfriend Kill Him Over #200 (photo) by Aystarz: 5:08pm On Mar 25, 2015
akinsadeez:

grin grin See stunting. And our resident NL igbo tribal lords will have us believe that only Yoruba men could pull that off.
Re: The Girl He Picked From Hotel And Took As Girlfriend Kill Him Over #200 (photo) by sorepco(m): 5:11pm On Mar 25, 2015
dont u think the tornado will reduce the movement of the volcano and might prevent it from spreading? just wondering out loud!!

TheSonOfMark:
Cohabiting before marriage is a no-no.

He knew she is temperamental, she knew he was temperamental too.

TYPICAL CASE OF A TORNADO MEETING A VOLCANO - DISASTER.
Re: The Girl He Picked From Hotel And Took As Girlfriend Kill Him Over #200 (photo) by 123taiye: 5:14pm On Mar 25, 2015
Hypnotized to kill your boyfriend?

A beg can some one hypnotize me to like -------make $1m? or hypnotize me to be a CEO.
Re: The Girl He Picked From Hotel And Took As Girlfriend Kill Him Over #200 (photo) by tk4rd: 5:21pm On Mar 25, 2015
kevinberry:
Some ladies will be depending on guys like he is their father....

You killed him because of feeding money....

What a country
Who would u blame.? GEJ.? Or GMB.?
Re: The Girl He Picked From Hotel And Took As Girlfriend Kill Him Over #200 (photo) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
Lover killer
Re: The Girl He Picked From Hotel And Took As Girlfriend Kill Him Over #200 (photo) by hardbody: 5:26pm On Mar 25, 2015
zeelo2014:
This is the case when u take things too far with an olosho. He thought he could tame her and make something out of her but that error cost him his life. Once a girl goes into prostitution,she becomes a wild beast. If a guy takes it beyond that simple transaction, it's gonna be at his own peril.

Food for thought. This is why i have never tried it in my life. AND NEVER WILL.

1 Like

Re: The Girl He Picked From Hotel And Took As Girlfriend Kill Him Over #200 (photo) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 25, 2015
Dats wats wrong with most poor people, u re poor sth u wud wait and mk money b4 looking for a woman, u wud go and bring a woman into ur life and she wud come and frustrate ur future.

1 Like

Re: The Girl He Picked From Hotel And Took As Girlfriend Kill Him Over #200 (photo) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 25, 2015
Dfavouredone:
I was hypnotized, says lady who killed lover over N200

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/i-was-hypnotized-says-lady-who-killed-lover-over-n200/#sthash.VIX2MakZ.zOx8dOfI.dpuf
Total Nonsense. I blame our bad government for this and also the apparent lack of our cultural values by these people... No proper igbo family would tolerate such nonsense
Re: The Girl He Picked From Hotel And Took As Girlfriend Kill Him Over #200 (photo) by redsun(m): 8:09pm On Mar 25, 2015
With a good lawyer and in country where law prevails,she could have been spared jail. Her action was driven by her torment in the hands of the deceased.

Women and children are not punching bags,they deserve some respect and care.
Re: The Girl He Picked From Hotel And Took As Girlfriend Kill Him Over #200 (photo) by steams: 9:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
You can't make a LovePeddler a housewife,
Re: The Girl He Picked From Hotel And Took As Girlfriend Kill Him Over #200 (photo) by Dragonking: 9:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
Lizabeth25:
May he find rest o!

As for the lady, I feel like slapping her!

Guy dey gee you 200 naira everyday? you cant work abi? or learn a trade na to come killl person wey take you off the street because of 2h!

I hope ladies learn from this girl. Nothing last in this world. Life cannot be always rosy at all time

You are the first and only lady here that actually said the truth. may God give you a good husband.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Attempted To Beat A Thief Falls Inside Gutter (Pics, Video) / Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady / Drunk Lagos Policeman Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.