Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,227 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

The Girl He Picked From Hotel And Took As Girlfriend Kill Him Over #200 (photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Girl He Picked From Hotel And Took As Girlfriend Kill Him Over #200 (photo) (48976 Views)

I Had To Kill Him Because He Recognized Me - Kidnap Suspect (pic) / Mob Ties A Thief On Bike In Cameroon, Drag & Kill Him (Graphic Pics / Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Girl He Picked From Hotel And Took As Girlfriend Kill Him Over #200 (photo) by boynigeria(m): 9:42pm On Mar 25, 2015
akinsadeez:
He took her off the street, and brought her to live with him, his mom and five siblings in a one room apartment and still impregnated her in that one room apartment shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
lets not forget the main question
HOW DO THEY FUCKKEN HAVE SEX IN THAT KINDA bleeped UP ONE ROOM SITUATION

1 Like

Re: The Girl He Picked From Hotel And Took As Girlfriend Kill Him Over #200 (photo) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
Amen and thanks.

Dragonking:

You are the first and only lady here that actually said the truth. may God give you a good husband.
Re: The Girl He Picked From Hotel And Took As Girlfriend Kill Him Over #200 (photo) by akinsadeez(m): 9:54pm On Mar 25, 2015
boynigeria:

lets not forget the main question
HOW DO THEY FUCKKEN HAVE SEX IN THAT KINDA bleeped UP ONE ROOM SITUATION

Honestly that was d same thing that came to my mind. How do you bleep a woman in a room with six other people including your mum sleeping shocked shocked Its just incredible.
Re: The Girl He Picked From Hotel And Took As Girlfriend Kill Him Over #200 (photo) by probash(m): 10:28pm On Mar 25, 2015
Thnk God u dint say it wz tha handi wrk of tha devil. Ah for curse u!! Ijebu garri!!
Re: The Girl He Picked From Hotel And Took As Girlfriend Kill Him Over #200 (photo) by Fourwinds: 10:37pm On Mar 25, 2015
akinsadeez:
He took her off the street, and brought her to live with him, his mom and five siblings in a one room apartment and still impregnated her in that one room apartment shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
no vex poverty at its peak. d economy is growing under PDP.
meanwhile annoyance does not pay. wher as it led dis girl. someone dare u to stab him u oblige him in d procee lost his life and u uncertainty as taken hold ur life
Re: The Girl He Picked From Hotel And Took As Girlfriend Kill Him Over #200 (photo) by Fourwinds: 10:45pm On Mar 25, 2015
baralatie:

it now begs the question!
why go drinking in the first place!
whose decision is it to go drinking,knowing fully well the limited resources!
dem know think reach dat side. dats y some people no know simple Mathematics..deir two brains combine equal to zero
Re: The Girl He Picked From Hotel And Took As Girlfriend Kill Him Over #200 (photo) by Fourwinds: 10:55pm On Mar 25, 2015
faithbibi:
The guy beat her and she stabbed him. That's simply self defence. Women beaters, beware!!!
hmmm. ebi like u never get experience of trouble before. u no go talk like dis
Re: The Girl He Picked From Hotel And Took As Girlfriend Kill Him Over #200 (photo) by cecegorz(m): 11:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
All I see here is the evil effect of poverty!
#200 for a whole day feeding? Lord have mercy!

Dude probably watched Pretty woman and wanted to pull that stunt of marrying a ho., He forgot that he must be a millionaire first.

Even Maheeda whose husband is a millionaire still have to bear with the spirit of whoredom in that little girl

Please if someone is angry and pulls a weapon on you, DON'T DARE the person oo. Else the devil go just use you shine
Re: The Girl He Picked From Hotel And Took As Girlfriend Kill Him Over #200 (photo) by horllamy(m): 6:32am On Mar 26, 2015
Dfavouredone:
I was hypnotized, says lady who killed lover over N200 eeyah, but there is nothing dey can do about it again what happen as happen may God almighty forgive u

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/i-was-hypnotized-says-lady-who-killed-lover-over-n200/#sthash.VIX2MakZ.zOx8dOfI.dpuf
Re: The Girl He Picked From Hotel And Took As Girlfriend Kill Him Over #200 (photo) by savanto: 9:37am On Mar 26, 2015
akinsadeez:

I don't agree with this. I don't think a room , parlour, kitchen and toilet will be referred to as a one room apartment. From the tone of this story it's obvious they are most likely talking about a single room.

.....and if you count d dead man, d mom, 5 other siblings as well as the girl in question, that's 8 people living in d house, not 7. if she had given birth it would have been 9. shocked shocked

Bro, u actually tried by narrowing d childbirth to just one. It could have been a triplet u know? One thing I like d poor is that they have a high propensity for breeding children. Like one of my uncle joyfully told me that though he was poor, but God had blessed him through child-bearing, as he had 8 kids as at that time. RIP to d dead.

You never call tell what you'd do whn u finally find love. Love alone is its own problem!
Re: The Girl He Picked From Hotel And Took As Girlfriend Kill Him Over #200 (photo) by emmykk(m): 10:40am On Mar 26, 2015
BIBILISTIC:
Nairalanders repeating stories since 1800AD!
l like to meet you
Re: The Girl He Picked From Hotel And Took As Girlfriend Kill Him Over #200 (photo) by mizhanny(f): 2:34pm On Mar 26, 2015
#200 per day? ....... Radarada
Well, I rep march 28th
GMB/PYO all dah way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Attempted To Beat A Thief Falls Inside Gutter (Pics, Video) / Loverboy Shoots Couple Over Failed Relationship With The Lady / Drunk Lagos Policeman Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.