Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,673 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Listings Of The OTUEKE MAN With Fedora Hat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Listings Of The OTUEKE MAN With Fedora Hat (375 Views)

Joshua Iginla Visits Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife In Otueke (pics) / Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) / See President Jonathan’s House In Otueke (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Listings Of The OTUEKE MAN With Fedora Hat by TrumpetMedia: 10:35am On Mar 25, 2015
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is the Otueke Man who loves his Fedora Hat. Why him?

He is the man who exposed and broke the oil cabal... Having deducted from the fuel subsidy, many oil suppliers have little or nothing to exploit from.

He thrashed god-fatherism in politics... Ask Olusegun Obasanjo to know why he has been BARKING at the President.

He is gradually delivering us from neo-colonialism... Wait, why did the United States' Vice President call to tell us how to run our elections as a nation? Can Joe Biden try that with Russia or even China? We need TOTAL SOVEREIGNTY, so why are they interfering?

He is showing the world-power that Nigeria can exist and be we sustained without its help... Since the highly respected US refused to sell arms to us in the fight against Boko Haram (may be because we rejected their gay law), the man with the Fedora hat continues to rip off the insurgents with clever secret helps from China and Russia... Nigeria is winning the fight against BH without the US...

He is building an economy that would benefit all of us for many years even after he is gone... I should be buying the latest INNOSON made in Nigeria car soon... That IGIRIGI APC for the Military is also very ideal... That Sports Car by UNILAG passed the test in the Netherlands, so it can work here for us... Those who gained YOUWIN funds will serve as beneficial institutions tomorrow... Those who were sponsored to study outside the country will also spur the development of our land when they return. Agriculture is booming via Adesina... Yes, I heard that Nigeria would start exporting IJEBU GARRI to the Brits soon... Lol

The man with the Fedora Hat is sustaining Nigeria even in the face of the GLOBAL OIL PRICE CRASH... I hear some OKPO youths ask questions like: "what is GEJ doing, N215 to $1" "Who says he is not a cluessless president?" These ignorant youths go ahead to say: "GMB will raise the value of one Naira such that it will be equal with one dollar i.e., N1 to $1" And the BABA 'kukuma' jibed: "he will stabilise the oil market" "he will raise the value of naira". Many of those who properly studied ECONOMICS in secondary school are laughing in HONG KONG...

It's easy to criticise and to find faults especially when you think you are knowledgeable, but it is very difficult to lead a group of IGNORANT/GULLIBLE people.

God's Will will prevail on Saturday, but I HAVE DECIDED to vote for the continuity of the TRANSFORMATION that I am seeing everywhere.

#IHAVEDECIDED.
#OTUEKE MAN

(1) (Reply)

Did You Know That ...........? / Nigerian Government Detained Al-jazeera Reporters / Watch This Video Before Casting Your Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.