Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,198 members, 7,839,081 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Barak Obama 's Inaguration - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Barak Obama 's Inaguration (6674 Views)

Barak Obama: From "Hope And Change" To "Bomb Bomb Bomb". / The U.S President, Barak Obama Caught By Spider Man's Web / Unity In Family Expressed In Obama,s Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barak Obama 's Inaguration by spikedcylinder: 7:01am On Jan 21, 2009
Is it just me or does Barack have big bum bum?  shocked grin

Re: Barak Obama 's Inaguration by Pepeye(f): 7:19am On Jan 21, 2009
"You could tell that's a black president from the way he was moving," Jamie Foxx's commented on cool
Re: Barak Obama 's Inaguration by UNLEASHED(m): 2:15pm On Jan 21, 2009
There is the man!!!!
Re: Barak Obama 's Inaguration by smileskiss(f): 2:29pm On Jan 21, 2009
wHERE IS MY OWN oBAMA TOO, SO THAT WE CAN DO OUR INUGURATION TOO.
I'M SEARCHING FOR WHO I WILL BE HIS MICHELLE ON THIS THREAD. THAT IS TELL YOU HOW HAPPY I AM FOR THIS VICTORY ESPACIALLY OVER BUSHMAN CALLED GEORGE.
Re: Barak Obama 's Inaguration by bonnez(m): 2:32pm On Jan 21, 2009
Congrats to the black race
Re: Barak Obama 's Inaguration by Sapphic: 3:11pm On Jan 21, 2009
bonnez:

Congrats to the black race

And the white race (afterall, he is half white); And the Mixed race (Afterall he is a combination of at least 2 different races). undecided
Re: Barak Obama 's Inaguration by cvibe: 3:51pm On Jan 21, 2009
Finally, yes we have!
Re: Barak Obama 's Inaguration by SisiJinx: 4:48pm On Jan 21, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Barak Obama 's Inaguration by NegroNtns(m): 5:06pm On Jan 21, 2009
Rotflmao. . .Oh my! Yeah, Moremi that was very funny grin grin Where did you get that Bole kaja picture?
Re: Barak Obama 's Inaguration by papagiddy(m): 9:41pm On Jan 21, 2009
well, its a pity most people are not aware with what they are in with Obama! this guy will finish America. he is a CONK muslim, and will do every thing to fight islamic course in the white house. BARRAK OBAMA IS AN ISLAMIC AGENDA , Have you read "the faith of barak obama by steve mansfield" ehhhh!! we are just celebrating the skin that he is a black man, but what about the content, infact america is doomed, honestly!!! u just watch!!!
congratulations presdent Obama!
Re: Barak Obama 's Inaguration by SeanT21(f): 10:02pm On Jan 21, 2009
papa giddy:

well, its a pity most people are not aware with what they are in with Obama! this guy will finish America. he is a CONK muslim, and will do every thing to fight islamic course in the white house. BARRAK OBAMA IS AN ISLAMIC AGENDA , Have you read "the faith of barak obama by steve mansfield" ehhhh!! we are just celebrating the skin that he is a black man, but what about the content, infact america is doomed, honestly!!! u just watch!!!
congratulations presdent Obama!

[center]~~~HI HATER~~~[/center]
Re: Barak Obama 's Inaguration by NegroNtns(m): 10:04pm On Jan 21, 2009
Behind the scenes pics from TIMES.

[url]http://www.time.com/time/photogallery/0,29307,1872877_1827541_last,00.html[/url]
Re: Barak Obama 's Inaguration by sleekp1: 10:39pm On Jan 21, 2009
@Sapphic
Sapphic:

And the white race (afterall, he is half white); And the Mixed race (Afterall he is a combination of at least 2 different races). undecided

Didn't you realize this is a black forum? Nairaland is 99% black hence the poster congratulated black people. Stop having guilt for loving your own people. Try writing to the various News organizations around the world insinuating Obama is African American.
Re: Barak Obama 's Inaguration by JaYy(m): 12:35am On Jan 22, 2009
From my personnal point of view, THIS IS NOT THE FULFILMENT OF Dr. Martin Luther King DREAMS.
Obama is a first generation African American.
It will come to pass only when a descendant of an American Slave is elected to Presidency.
THIS IS ONLY A VICTORY FOR BLACK RACE WORLD OVER
Re: Barak Obama 's Inaguration by earTHMama: 1:03am On Jan 22, 2009
Cute daughters that know a lot about public appearance. Better than their mum if you ask me.

Sasha gives her dad the thumbs-up at the swearing in ceremony Tuesday
Re: Barak Obama 's Inaguration by earTHMama: 1:04am On Jan 22, 2009

Sasha kisses her dad at the start of the Whistle Stop tour on Saturday

Malia at the start of the train tour
Re: Barak Obama 's Inaguration by earTHMama: 1:04am On Jan 22, 2009

Malia's camera comes out again at the Lincoln Memorial inauguration concert on Sunday
Re: Barak Obama 's Inaguration by earTHMama: 1:05am On Jan 22, 2009

And again at the Kids' Inaugural concert on Monday night

And does other generally adorable things
Re: Barak Obama 's Inaguration by earTHMama: 1:05am On Jan 22, 2009

Re: Barak Obama 's Inaguration by earTHMama: 1:06am On Jan 22, 2009

Jumping up and down on the platform provided so she could see

Malia continues to document the events
Re: Barak Obama 's Inaguration by earTHMama: 1:06am On Jan 22, 2009

Re: Barak Obama 's Inaguration by earTHMama: 1:07am On Jan 22, 2009

Re: Barak Obama 's Inaguration by ztyle(m): 2:31am On Jan 22, 2009
Obama Daughter don dey Marture oh!, i dey eye her shocked "catch dem wen they 're young"
Re: Barak Obama 's Inaguration by KarmaMod(f): 2:45am On Jan 22, 2009
Look at this pig

Better be quiet
Re: Barak Obama 's Inaguration by osisi2(f): 2:46am On Jan 22, 2009
ztyle:

Obama Daughter don dey Marture oh!, i dey eye her shocked "catch dem wen they 're young"

God punish you grin
are you from Zamfara or Saudi
Re: Barak Obama 's Inaguration by osisi2(f): 2:48am On Jan 22, 2009
KarmaMod:

Look at this pig

Better be quiet

The guy is speaking out of the abundance of his pedophilic heart.
May his "abunna" shrink to a pediatric size grin
Re: Barak Obama 's Inaguration by KarmaMod(f): 2:50am On Jan 22, 2009
May he be castrated sef. Pig Animals like this is why STD plagues babies in the North
Re: Barak Obama 's Inaguration by onyinye2(f): 2:50am On Jan 22, 2009
ztyle:

Obama Daughter don dey Marture oh!, i dey eye her  shocked "catch dem wen they 're young"
Ewwww. . . . . . that's sick. How could you, how could someone, how in the world. . . . . . How could you say something like this in public.
At least you could do for your fetish over little girls is hide it. But display it where people can see it?? Come on, I know you watched "To Catch a Predator"
Re: Barak Obama 's Inaguration by Nobody: 3:06am On Jan 22, 2009
His girls are so beautiful.
Re: Barak Obama 's Inaguration by Hauwa1: 3:48am On Jan 22, 2009
exactly!! they are beautiful that's why i don't mind when pple say Michele is ugly. ugly person don't give birth to pretty kids.

osisi, lol may his amu shrink to that of pediatric size hahaha shocked
Re: Barak Obama 's Inaguration by SeanT21(f): 4:10am On Jan 22, 2009
LOL!!~~Its Obvious that he was Joking~~~!!

@topic

Sasha is definately Daddys girl.~~Malia is mommys girl~~!!

Cute n Adorable!!
Re: Barak Obama 's Inaguration by earTHMama: 4:38am On Jan 22, 2009
His kids look like young Yoruba kids especially Sasha. Are you sure Obama is their real dad or one Yoruba man from south side of Chicago?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muslims Begin To Demand For Sharia Law In London (pic) / Arafat's Body Exhumed For Poison Tests / Israel Prevents Christians In Gaza From Celebrating Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.