Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Muslims Begin To Demand For Sharia Law In London (pic) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Muslims Begin To Demand For Sharia Law In London (pic) (6627 Views)

Muslims Begin Spreading Fake News To Incite Christians Against Jews / Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine / Ukraine Rejects Russia's Demand For Surrender In Besieged Mariupol City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims Begin To Demand For Sharia Law In London (pic) by oilPUSSY(f): 1:13pm On Mar 26, 2019
Lalasticlala , Seun. FP.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Begin To Demand For Sharia Law In London (pic) by oilPUSSY(f): 1:13pm On Mar 26, 2019
These people have started crossing their boundaries.

Give them a pinch of salt, they will start demanding for bags of salt

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muslims Begin To Demand For Sharia Law In London (pic) by ogmask: 1:21pm On Mar 26, 2019
The west opened their doors for these guys to come in for a reason. I hope the west achieve what they set out to achieve in the end.

17 Likes

Re: Muslims Begin To Demand For Sharia Law In London (pic) by kbbanj10(m): 1:21pm On Mar 26, 2019
What religion will do to us only God can help us

1 Like

Re: Muslims Begin To Demand For Sharia Law In London (pic) by SpaceTour: 1:23pm On Mar 26, 2019
Terrorists.. they should be rounded up and send GITMO. cheesy

16 Likes

Re: Muslims Begin To Demand For Sharia Law In London (pic) by budaatum: 1:38pm On Mar 26, 2019
You very funny, op. It's London, yeah. Even Christians can't impose Christianity so I wonder how Muslims could possibly fair any better.

#fakenews!

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Begin To Demand For Sharia Law In London (pic) by orion7: 1:52pm On Mar 26, 2019
ogmask:
The west opened their doors for these guys to come in for a reason. I hope the west achieve what they set out to achieve in the end.
I was in Liverpool 2 yrs back.

Muslims don't dare talk. Those Yankees hate muslims diiie

same year in Orleans I saw 2 French men beat up Muslim african immigrant. injuring the man in the process. I just looked away like it wasn't my business

all good Muslims should go to Islamic republic of Iraq Iran nirrocoo Egypt. etc. stop going to Christian lands to make obnoxious demands

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Muslims Begin To Demand For Sharia Law In London (pic) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 26, 2019
grin
Re: Muslims Begin To Demand For Sharia Law In London (pic) by Blazebond(m): 2:04pm On Mar 26, 2019
The truth is that,donald trump came at the right time,this Muslims you see encroaching all over the earth just want one thing,total control,they are playing the victim's now because Christian's and other religion's are buying into their pretense,London even voted amir khan as mayor,now the u.s.a have a muslim fanatic in their Congress calling for end to relationship with Israel, islam will never ever tolerate Christian's and the other's, so we also should stop trying to love them.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Muslims Begin To Demand For Sharia Law In London (pic) by IamD18: 2:07pm On Mar 26, 2019
Allah Akbar oooo

1 Like

Re: Muslims Begin To Demand For Sharia Law In London (pic) by Preshy561(f): 2:19pm On Mar 26, 2019
Fanatics.
They move to peaceful nations to start terrorism and sharia law abracadabra, while they have their saudi Arabi a, Qatar, Egypt and whatnot to go practice their religion in good faith.
Give them inch, they will demand for yard,

Give them yard, they will demand for miles.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Begin To Demand For Sharia Law In London (pic) by RTSC: 2:28pm On Mar 26, 2019
Too bad.
This is why islamophobia thrives. They just push too much.

You can't come and impose Sharia on an ancient Christian civilisation like England.

You want to make England similar to the same conditions that you guys ran from in the first place.
How does that make sense?

Muslim immigrants should hustle silently.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muslims Begin To Demand For Sharia Law In London (pic) by Obainoneandonly(m): 2:32pm On Mar 26, 2019
religion of piss indeed

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Begin To Demand For Sharia Law In London (pic) by Turantula(m): 2:35pm On Mar 26, 2019
Just the way Mynd44 wants to impose sharia law on nairaland

16 Likes

Re: Muslims Begin To Demand For Sharia Law In London (pic) by Raydos: 2:53pm On Mar 26, 2019
Muslims are just like igbos, they think they own everywhere and cry when things doesn't favor them!!

8 Likes

Re: Muslims Begin To Demand For Sharia Law In London (pic) by oilPUSSY(f): 2:55pm On Mar 26, 2019
Raydos:
Muslims are just like igbos, they think they own everywhere and cry when things doesn't favor them!!

Never you in your entire life lump IGBOS and Muslims in the same sentence again.

56 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Muslims Begin To Demand For Sharia Law In London (pic) by Omudia11: 2:58pm On Mar 26, 2019
I heard Anjem Choudary has been arrested.
Re: Muslims Begin To Demand For Sharia Law In London (pic) by helinues: 2:59pm On Mar 26, 2019
This is trespassing if I may say..

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Begin To Demand For Sharia Law In London (pic) by OKUCHI11(m): 3:03pm On Mar 26, 2019
oilPUSSY:

Never you in your entire life keep IGBOS and Muslims in the same sentence.
except business or money is involved...

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Begin To Demand For Sharia Law In London (pic) by OKUCHI11(m): 3:05pm On Mar 26, 2019
oilPUSSY:

except business or money is involved... even Here in Sokoto where I reside... only businesses is their connecting line... not even marriage or relationship

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Begin To Demand For Sharia Law In London (pic) by NinjaMetahuman: 3:05pm On Mar 26, 2019
oilPUSSY:

says lagos Is no mans land chanter

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Begin To Demand For Sharia Law In London (pic) by Optional09: 3:06pm On Mar 26, 2019
orion7:
I was in Liverpool 2 yrs back.

Muslims don't dare talk. Those Yankees hate muslims diiie

same year in Orleans I saw 2 French men beat up Muslim african immigrant. injuring the man in the process. I just looked away like it wasn't my business

all good Muslims should go to Islamic republic of Iraq Iran nirrocoo Egypt. etc. stop going to Christian lands to make obnoxious demands

You are very correct, they encroach on others space to make ugly demands but they are not accommodating in their own space you dare go to Kuwait to preach Christianity.

These are the same Muslims who will quickly shout religious tolerance immidiately a non Muslim group attacks them.

Islam is terror and they must be stopped

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Begin To Demand For Sharia Law In London (pic) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 26, 2019
I knew it would come to this someday since their population was rapidly growing and they got some political positions.

Make them comfortable and they will make you uncomfortable, that's their modus operandi.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muslims Begin To Demand For Sharia Law In London (pic) by blessingsystem: 3:13pm On Mar 26, 2019
And you people are here talking islamization, a process that has passed the half mark now heavily enabled by political correctness from liberals. America is next lol.

For the records, no Nigerian government whether headed by Buhari or Zaky can islamize Nigeria because they need to do nothing, the process has been on through assimilation, so lets learn to be accommodating already grin grin grin
Re: Muslims Begin To Demand For Sharia Law In London (pic) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 26, 2019
oilPUSSY:
These people have started crossing their boundaries.

Give them an inch of salt, they will start demanding for bags of salt
What is “an inch of salt”?
Re: Muslims Begin To Demand For Sharia Law In London (pic) by BlackfireX: 3:14pm On Mar 26, 2019
Ghen ghen ghen.....

Peaceful people

1 Like

Re: Muslims Begin To Demand For Sharia Law In London (pic) by BanevsJoker(m): 3:43pm On Mar 26, 2019
Blazebond:
The truth is that,donald trump came at the right time,this Muslims you see encroaching all over the earth just want one thing,total control,they are playing the victim's now because Christian's and other religion's are buying into their pretense,London even voted amir khan as mayor,now the u.s.a have a muslim fanatic in their Congress calling for end to relationship with Israel, islam will never ever tolerate Christian's and the other's, so we also should stop trying to love them.
Ilhan Omar.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Begin To Demand For Sharia Law In London (pic) by BanevsJoker(m): 3:44pm On Mar 26, 2019
oilPUSSY:

Leave him. If he doesn't mention his oxygen, he will die.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslims Begin To Demand For Sharia Law In London (pic) by Roon9(m): 3:44pm On Mar 26, 2019
Hypocritical lots... How many churches are in Iran or Pakistan. Minority Muslims in a place would be asking for majority liberty. But a minority religion in their regions will be smothered and oppressed. Rubbish bunch

12 Likes

Re: Muslims Begin To Demand For Sharia Law In London (pic) by Flyingngel(m): 4:17pm On Mar 26, 2019
If i were land owners there , i will keep quiet nd bundle those immigrants claiming Moslems in the middle of the night to there country. Nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: Muslims Begin To Demand For Sharia Law In London (pic) by zeromeridian: 4:24pm On Mar 26, 2019
ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why The Anti-american Hate And Rhetoric Here? / Ouattara Fighters Seize I.coast Capital, Few Hours Left For Gbagbo / PHOTOS: Terrible Life Of African Prostitutes In Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.