Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin (47935 Views)

PHOTOS: Tinubu Acquires Another Private Jet Worth $50million / Alleged Photo Of Desmond Elliot "Sharing" Money To Policemen Goes Viral Online / APC Night Campaign: Is Tinubu Sharing Money To Supporters? - Live (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by M4gunners: 1:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
Hahaha shame go catch bad people on Saturday. Dem say GEJ dey share moni i never see anything like that o.
Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by olas24u(f): 1:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by Sobeautiful: 1:02pm On Mar 25, 2015
Later they would say pdp is bribing people with dollars/naira.
Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by PassingShot(m): 1:03pm On Mar 25, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
change indeed, he was sharing foreign currencies.
Bacarnista can ya see dis
Berem rilwayne001 and co is dis d change
National leader of apc sharing money and yet dey criticize pdp
Its bad and I don't support it
Lacasticlala and seun pls front page, its real and I took d pix maself!

Where is the money? I can't see it brother.

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by dougivilla(m): 1:07pm On Mar 25, 2015
siraj1402:
What happened when Jonathan was busy shearing his own?If APC shears money I will say they need power,but PDP ought to have convinced us 2 years ago that they deserves our vote and not now that they are ready to buy our conscience by all means.
Shine your eyes.
Vote for change.
I sorry for your sorry soul. Just do yourself a favour and re-read your post. So its ok for APC to share money because they need power? Why can't they also convince us with all the states in their kitty. You should at least keep quiet for want of a better thing to communicate.

Shame on you and any member of the sai baba crew that tries to defend this anomaly.
Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by Safari29: 1:07pm On Mar 25, 2015
Where is the money??

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by cacali(f): 1:08pm On Mar 25, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Picture of Buhari/APC sharing dollars
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2224871_pdpstealing_jpeg6cc777faf8e5a4571e58812aac0042a5
Where I dey dey sef when they are sharing these dollars?
Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by Toks2008(m): 1:09pm On Mar 25, 2015
ozoigbondu:
APC CHANGE!!!!!!

I just want to advise them to wake up from euphoria of Money for vote. People are wiser now. It will be shocker

Tinubu and his familcoracy and lootcracy has succeded in improvising ordinary people of lagos turning into beggars scrapping for crumbs that falls from his table.

Tinubu is spreading the chicken SHANGE out of the billions he has allocated to himself and his allies

If they like let them share wads of money

Tinubu and his dynasty must be kicked out

GEJ till 2019

you call this paltry gesture money sharing?

please get your facts right. if you know how much in foreign currency Jonathan has wasted on celebrities,obas,chrstian groups,decampees and many more i bet you will pee in your pants.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by olas24u(f): 1:10pm On Mar 25, 2015
M4gunners:
Hahaha shame go catch bad people on Saturday. Dem say GEJ dey share moni i never see anything like that o.
This are men living on the street ,and he his giving them lunch !
Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by dealslip(f): 1:11pm On Mar 25, 2015
sosanova:
thief-nubu ole ole ole ole

Is that picture for real or it was photoshopped. He looks like he is decaying. He has enough money to employ a beauty therapist and dentist. The 'incoming false lady' is a beautician I heard, she can help him na.
Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by lastpage: 1:11pm On Mar 25, 2015
ozoigbondu:
APC CHANGE!!!!!!

I just want to advise them to wake up from euphoria of Money for vote. People are wiser now. It will be shocker

Tinubu and his familcoracy and lootcracy has succeded in improvising ordinary people of lagos turning into beggars scrapping for crumbs that falls from his table.

Tinubu is spreading the chicken SHANGE out of the billions he has allocated to himself and his allies

If they like let them share wads of money

Tinubu and his dynasty must be kicked out

GEJ till 2019

You SaTANoids donthave conscience at all!

Your post did not show Tinubu sharing any money!

Is it so difficult to just take a picture of him with the money being thrown?

Nigerians know that you people have been paid to spread lies and deceit but Nigerians are wiser now, they wont fall for your antics even as

Jonathan is ruining our economy by BRIBING ANYTHING IN SIGHT, WITH OUR DOLLARS!

Dollars or No Dollars, Nigerians have #DECIDE to VOTE FOR BUHARI
tongue tongue

Jonathan CANNOT BUY OUR CONSCIENCE WITH DOLLARS! undecided

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by MrALIVE: 1:12pm On Mar 25, 2015
kodded:
Theif come march 28 we will reject them and their pupet
my General is not a puppet!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by fboycaestro(m): 1:12pm On Mar 25, 2015
dougivilla:
I sorry for your sorry soul. Just do yourself a favour and re-read your post. So its ok for APC to share money because they need power? Why can't they also convince us with all the states in their kitty. You should at least keep quiet for want of a better thing to communicate.

Shame on you and any member of the sai baba crew that tries to defend this anomaly.

You guys don't give up.....Y'all have got 9lifes

Embrace Change......place APC states side by side with PDP states.
Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by ozoigbondu: 1:12pm On Mar 25, 2015
Toks2008:

you call this paltry gesture money sharing?

please get your facts right. if you know how much in foreign currency Jonathan has wasted on celebrities,obas,chrstian groups,decampees and many more i bet you will pee in your pants.

Pictures of Jonathan sharing the foregin currencies or you ADONBELIEVEIT
Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by mbz101(m): 1:12pm On Mar 25, 2015
The guy that posted this is PDP slowpoke .. No fact . Change will shock u .
Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by ozoigbondu: 1:15pm On Mar 25, 2015
lastpage:

You SaTANoids donthave conscience at all!

Your post did not show Tinubu sharing any money!

Is it so difficult to just take a picture of him with the money being thrown?

Nigerians know that you people have been paid to spread lies and deceit but Nigerians are wiser now, they wont fall for your antics even as

Jonathan is ruining our economy by BRIBING ANYTHING IN SIGHT, WITH OUR DOLLARS!

Dollars or No Dollars, Nigerians have #DECIDE to VOTE FOR BUHARI
tongue tongue

Jonathan CANNOT BUY OUR CONSCIENCE WITH DOLLARS! undecided

Lastpage!

GEJ is sharing money with an envelope with his logo boldly printed in front of it common sense is not so common after all
Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by lastpage: 1:17pm On Mar 25, 2015
chamboy:
I have to investigate this personally I don't trust this OREMUSSANCTUS nigga

Just read his "previous posts" ....since election was postponed! grin grin

He is a beneficiary of the "SaTANoid" project of Jonathan!

Just a few more days ........and they will all be begging #SAIBaba GMB to give them a job!
I guess they would have to learn another TRADE!

[size=28pt]Vote Buhari and contribute your own "widows mite" in SAVING NIGERIA![/size]

Lastpage!
Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by Toks2008(m): 1:17pm On Mar 25, 2015
lolababe331e:
I don't see any money in his hands undecided

Many people are ignorant of what campaign is all about.

most times money must exchange hands ant its called mobilization token and atimes just a free gesture and its not to win the votes of the people.

sometimes it may not be money but something else yet its usually done in moderation.

But in Jonathan case this man hace shared trillions of cash in foreign currencies and the facts are there and i just wonder.
Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by walozanga(m): 1:18pm On Mar 25, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
ya get eyes at all?

DONT MIND HIM, HE IS BLIND
Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by kodded(m): 1:18pm On Mar 25, 2015
MrALIVE:
my General is not a puppet!
When a 73 year d call amachei sir, who is old enough to be his last born
Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by lastpage: 1:21pm On Mar 25, 2015
ozoigbondu:

GEJ is sharing money with an envelope with his logo boldly printed in front of it common sense is not so common after all

Street Hawker, so you expect him to use an "APC envelope", abi ..... like he is trying to "advertise" APC for votes? shocked shocked

Some of you SaTANoids are just like Doyin Okupe..... INDOMIE FOR BRAINS! grin grin grin grin

[size=18pt]Vote Buhari/Osinbajo [/size] so that you dont have to swap your brains for Indomie, just because of a few Naira PD.Pigs is bribing you with. wink wink

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by ibietela2(m): 1:21pm On Mar 25, 2015
MUMUS egift demdem
Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by fuke(m): 1:21pm On Mar 25, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
More

The national leader sharing money in Amuwo Odofin

Where is the money?
internet rats all.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by ozoigbondu: 1:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
lastpage:

Street Hawker, so you expect him to use an "APC envelope", abi ..... like he is trying to "advertise" APC for votes? shocked shocked

Some of you SaTANoids are just like Doyin Okupe..... INDOMIE FOR BRAINS! grin grin grin grin

[b][size=18pt]Vote Buhari/Osinbajo [/size][/b]so that you dont have to swap your brains for Indomie, just because of a few Naira PD.Pigs is bribing you with. wink wink

Lastpage!

There is such thing as discretion if you believe that GEJ will share such hard currency boldly to ordinary voters then i recommend yaba left
Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by Fishout(m): 1:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
change indeed, he was sharing foreign currencies.
Bacarnista can ya see dis
Berem rilwayne001 and co is dis d change
National leader of apc sharing money and yet dey criticize pdp
Its bad and I don't support it
Lacasticlala and seun pls front page, its real and I took d pix maself!
Though, l m not a tinubu fan But l can never believe ur post,statement,picture nd whatsoever u post here.i have come accross many contribution u have contributed on nairaland here which were totally unaccepted because u are not going forward. u are blood liar.how will l know that tinubu distribute money when u took pictures far away from him nd l didnt see him hold d money .
Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by 9jatatafo(m): 1:24pm On Mar 25, 2015
After Sat 28th, March, 2015, the tension will come down. #waiting......
Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by olas24u(f): 1:26pm On Mar 25, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
More

The national leader sharing money in Amuwo Odofin

Lunch!
Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by billyG(m): 1:26pm On Mar 25, 2015
All those pdp e-rats spreading falsehood i hope PDP will remeber y'all 4 this shitty stuffs & giv y'all a decent job.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by siraj1402(m): 1:26pm On Mar 25, 2015
dougivilla:

It only take a very high intellectual and intelligent person to understand my words.I never mentioned that it is right.So sorry for your intellect.
Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by tushburg(m): 1:26pm On Mar 25, 2015
I think he is teaching them how to cast their vote or he is sharing broom... undecided

As sm say dem no see money...APC goons
Re: Photos: Tinubu Sharing Money In Amuwo Odofin by juwoonn(m): 1:28pm On Mar 25, 2015
I really didn't see any money in that man's hand... Besides I couldn't verify its actually Tinubu..PDP and their lie lie wahala sha ...diaris godu oo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Newspaper Headline From The 80s About NEPA, Must See. / Bianca Ojukwu Visits Bull Fighting Arena In Spain (Photos) / Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.