Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,800 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Inec To Pay Corpers 32,000 For Elections - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Inec To Pay Corpers 32,000 For Elections (34887 Views)

List Of Ho Much State Govt Pay Corpers / See What This Corp Member Is Doing Towards The Upcoming Elections. / See How Much INEC Plans To Pay Corpers!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inec To Pay Corpers 32,000 For Elections by Brimmie(m): 12:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
Vickyamiable:
Pls What About Student?

I heard it's 11,000 Per Day. Which is 22,000.

But we are supposed to be paid same amount with Corp Members since we got same amount for Training Allowance.
Re: Inec To Pay Corpers 32,000 For Elections by ceejay80s(m): 12:57pm On Mar 27, 2015
Just 32k ? And I hear say pdp paid 4billion to hire thugs this country is useless and doomed

1 Like

Re: Inec To Pay Corpers 32,000 For Elections by djmask(m): 1:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
Ifebazz:

Probably you are not putting into consideration the number of days they've been going back and forth for training and endless queuing processes. Is it worth your safety? That's what you should ask your 'managerial self'.
What amount of money can equate a human life? So if they pay 100k per day, would that have made it more safe? What of our police men who are exposed to more danger on a lesser salary? The money is OK...no amount can cover the tisk . But its a necessary risk.

1 Like

Re: Inec To Pay Corpers 32,000 For Elections by funmo(m): 1:32pm On Mar 27, 2015
SAFETY TIPS AND GUIDELINES FOR NYSC MEMBERS
DURING AND AFTER THE ELECTIONS

(This piece is strictly for corpers : either part of the
electoral officers or not, and anyone who has relations
or friends serving at the moment, especially in the
North and South-South - two areas with the top two
presidential candidates)

As the presidential elections draw near and near, the
2011 post-election violence won't stop coming to my
mind. A lot of youth corpers were murdered in cold
blood, allegedly because the present APC candidate
lost. And as they say, history has a strange way of
repeating itself, but God forbid this time around. But to
be safe and to avoid stories that touch, corpers should
make sure they do the following during and after the
elections as applicable to their conditions.

AVOID SHADY AND/OR ANY FORM OF ELECTIONS AND
ELECTORAL MALPRACTICE(S)

IF POSSIBLE LEAVE FOR YOUR HOME / BASE /
HOUSE / TOWN IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE
PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS

MAKE SURE YOU ARE CLOSE TO (A STONE THROW),
OR IN THE ARMY BARRACKS FEW HOURS BEFORE THE
FINAL RESULTS ARE ANNOUNCED. I REPEAT, THE
BARRACKS

PLEASE BROADCAST TILL IT REACHES ALL SERVING
CORPERS!

A LIFE COULD BE SAVED

1 Like

Re: Inec To Pay Corpers 32,000 For Elections by Eljay24(m): 1:34pm On Mar 27, 2015
djmask:
For a job of how many days? its not poor unless you folks are not good managers of funds. 32,000 is okay for two days job. After all how much is alawi. And how much is Inec budget.

It's the presidential Election
no be Village head master we com select[s] sorry* Elect :X

Consider the risk too "Putting their life on d line"
Re: Inec To Pay Corpers 32,000 For Elections by Eljay24(m): 1:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
djmask:
For a job of how many days? its not poor unless you folks are not good managers of funds. 32,000 is okay for two days job. After all how much is alawi. And how much is Inec budget.

Consider the risk too "Putting their life on d line"[s]
djmask:

Consider the risk too "Putting their life on d line"[/s]
djmask:

Re: Inec To Pay Corpers 32,000 For Elections by Eljay24(m): 1:36pm On Mar 27, 2015
djmask:

no be Village head master we com select sorry* Elect :X

Consider the risk too "Putting their life on d line"[s]
djmask:

djmask:

Re: Inec To Pay Corpers 32,000 For Elections by Eljay24(m): 1:38pm On Mar 27, 2015
djmask:

no be Village head master we com Elect :X

djmask:

no be Village head master we com [s]select sorry* Elect :X

Re: Inec To Pay Corpers 32,000 For Elections by CoCoLav(f): 1:48pm On Mar 27, 2015
[url][/url]
Urine:

You see your life? smh4u

I don't know what you are talking about.
Re: Inec To Pay Corpers 32,000 For Elections by Krisddon: 2:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
32k?! I pray it's true. Here in Kogi state, we were officially told it's 13k for each. That's March 28th and April 11th elections making 26k for the two elections. I wish we would be paid directly by FG. *crying*
Re: Inec To Pay Corpers 32,000 For Elections by onyxo76(m): 2:36pm On Mar 27, 2015
Bukkasukka:
pls is it for both elections or just for one?If its for both elections then its poor.
its for both elections and don't be surprised that you actually take home less than 20k after the big boss at the top would have collected his own cut!!! cool
Re: Inec To Pay Corpers 32,000 For Elections by heykims(m): 2:39pm On Mar 27, 2015
miketayo:

WE WERE GIVEN 4500, NOT ENUF RYT
might not be as much as I'd expected, but it's still not that bad...
Re: Inec To Pay Corpers 32,000 For Elections by djmask(m): 2:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
Eljay24:

So Mr sharp mouth, how much is a human life worth? what of the police putting their life on the line everyday and collecting pittance. its just a two days job and hazard is part of the job.
Re: Inec To Pay Corpers 32,000 For Elections by peterveo(m): 2:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
djmask:
The job is tidious we attended training for 3 days before now...no payment, no food, no transportation. Now they want to pay only 32k for everything after both elections. Chai, ther riz God oooo! Said Jega
Re: Inec To Pay Corpers 32,000 For Elections by peterveo(m): 2:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
djmask:
Too poor
Re: Inec To Pay Corpers 32,000 For Elections by holums(m): 3:12pm On Mar 27, 2015
djmask:

Help me tell them ooo...........at least it's manageable
Re: Inec To Pay Corpers 32,000 For Elections by Horlawoomey(m): 3:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
lollystiver:
eyah some will be pay tho buh not all will live to enjoy the money cry cry cry crycant wait to see 2moro

Idieet, do you even have a family member who is a corper or you just type the sh.it that came to your dirty mind.

1 Like

Re: Inec To Pay Corpers 32,000 For Elections by gabrielmorinho(m): 4:21pm On Mar 27, 2015
TI1919:
That amount is too small, I will suggests that INEC should increase the amount to 100k for both Presidential and governorship election and the corpers should be well protected from thugs and the rest of them.

cool

Your type is the reason why we need change. Always craving for means to enrich your pocket selfishly with extreme greed.

Inec will pay you N500,000
Re: Inec To Pay Corpers 32,000 For Elections by bejeria101(m): 6:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
In the next 4yrs abi,have a friend that did in 2011 na story end am. I pray they pay them
Re: Inec To Pay Corpers 32,000 For Elections by Eljay24(m): 6:09pm On Mar 27, 2015
djmask:
So Mr sharp mouth, how much is a human life worth? what of the police putting their life on the line everyday and collecting pittance. its just a two days job and hazard is part of the job.

Ok
Re: Inec To Pay Corpers 32,000 For Elections by hitleraldof(m): 7:32pm On Mar 27, 2015
TI1919:
That amount is too small, I will suggests that INEC should increase the amount to 100k for both Presidential and governorship election and the corpers should be well protected from thugs and the rest of them.

cool
come bros you be thief?
Re: Inec To Pay Corpers 32,000 For Elections by VivaLaFrans: 7:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
murvy37:
I don't think that money is not too much because when they left services there is nothing to offer for them
Re: Inec To Pay Corpers 32,000 For Elections by ewosk: 1:03am On Mar 28, 2015
djmask:

''' It's not two days ooo, ask those who are participating and u will discover it entails more....and Besides dem suppose pay them better...
Re: Inec To Pay Corpers 32,000 For Elections by Ifebazz(m): 6:10am On Mar 28, 2015
djmask:
What amount of money can equate a human life? So if they pay 100k per day, would that have made it more safe? What of our police men who are exposed to more danger on a lesser salary? The money is OK...no amount can cover the tisk . But its a necessary risk.
Come and sleep in an unprotected primary school and be chased by heavily armed thugs at 11pm at Ogba first before you run your mouth.
So easy to seat behind you handheld and yap all you want, GO TO THE FIELD. Guys have not rested since three days in a row, not slept since Wednesday night, the rest have been in a football field surrounded by uncompleted buildings. Just keep quiet if you don't know the meaning of SACRIFICE.
Re: Inec To Pay Corpers 32,000 For Elections by djmask(m): 7:25am On Mar 28, 2015
Ifebazz:

Come and sleep in an unprotected primary school and be chased by heavily armed thugs at 11pm at Ogba first before you run your mouth.
So easy to seat behind you handheld and yap all you want, GO TO THE FIELD. Guys have not rested since three days in a row, not slept since Wednesday night, the rest have been in a football field surrounded by uncompleted buildings. Just keep quiet if you don't know the meaning of SACRIFICE.
For ur info...I worked in osun state last year election. I worked in Ilesa West Local Government while I was rounding up as a student of OAU. And this year am in Rivers state. Obio Akpor Local Govt as Apo 1....Ward 4. So I know what u are yapping about. If u expect Jega to give u all the money allocated to the election, why not say so, since that will guarantee ur safety.
Re: Inec To Pay Corpers 32,000 For Elections by djmask(m): 7:28am On Mar 28, 2015
ewosk:

''' It's not two days ooo, ask those who are participating and u will discover it entails more....and Besides dem suppose pay them better...
For ur info...I worked in osun state last year election. I worked in Ilesa West Local Government while I was rounding up as a student of OAU. And this year am in Rivers state. Obio Akpor Local Govt as Apo 1....Ward Jega Cannot give us all the money allocated to the elections. 32k is OK. do u know how many folks they are using?
Re: Inec To Pay Corpers 32,000 For Elections by Ifebazz(m): 7:48am On Mar 28, 2015
djmask:
For ur info...I worked in osun state last year election. I worked in Ilesa West Local Government while I was rounding up as a student of OAU. And this year am in Rivers state. Obio Akpor Local Govt as Apo 1....Ward 4. So I know what u are yapping about. If u expect Jega to give u all the money allocated to the election, why not say so, since that will guarantee ur safety.
Dude, I'm not insinuating the money will guarantee safety, I'm saying no amount of money can. The stress is much more than the stipend that they don't know how much will be paid till now and when.
Re: Inec To Pay Corpers 32,000 For Elections by boyoarmani13: 9:50am On Mar 31, 2015
djmask:
yeah.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omale Victor: Missing Ebonyi Corper (Photo) / Jealous Boyfriend Burns NYSC Girlfriend & Friend To Death / Corpers' Lodge In Mbano, Imo State In Poor State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.