Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,315 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) (63968 Views)

Wow Is This Really Cape Town? / Help: A Friend Of Mine Want To Travel Out Of The Country For A Greener Pastures / Why Do Citizens In Some African Countries Hate Nigerians? Is This Really True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by femibig(m): 1:57pm On Mar 25, 2015
yahx:
oh tnx dat building got me confuse cus we dnt hv such designs here

That is the Cathedral Church, CMS, Lagos. The design is a replica of the Church in London, England.

1 Like

Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by repogirl(f): 1:58pm On Mar 25, 2015
yahx:
not like dis design man
I finally get where you are coming from, the design is good but dnt say Abuja doesn't have such designs.......Maybe you need to go see the church yourself before you begin comparing designs.....
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by yahx(m): 1:59pm On Mar 25, 2015
repogirl:
I finally get where you are coming from, the design is good but dnt say Abuja doesn't have such designs.......Maybe you need to go see the church yourself before you begin comparing designs.....
abuja has great design talk of christian centre is a grt design nd more# but this particular design is rare in nigeria # get me ryt
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by iphanyiuma(m): 2:00pm On Mar 25, 2015
That's C.M.S...by the left you'll see BRT Going to vi...those keke are going To obalande by your right you'll see buses going to ajah and lekki....
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by ekiloui(f): 2:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
yahx:
some said lagos nw u saying anambra. ??

It's in Marina lagos, although I now live in Abj, I can never forget that building, it's an artwork

1 Like

Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by afolayangs(m): 2:02pm On Mar 25, 2015
na cms oo
yahx:
This photo got me wondering
Is this really nigeria
Or a photoshop ??

If yes

Which place fr 9ja

1 Like

Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by 9cbaby(f): 2:05pm On Mar 25, 2015
darnley16:
What are u saying na? We have so many places finer ,than this in PH na, Calabar,Akwa ibom to name a few, Op are u yoruba?
mumusco
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by nasty45(m): 2:05pm On Mar 25, 2015
floragregs:
And it made front page? Op u should have just asked someone who has been to Lagos around you! All this yeye threads for this una nairaland sef
Bad belle
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by criuze(m): 2:06pm On Mar 25, 2015
Only that 4 story building is enough signature to show it's our country side
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by slimmoney(m): 2:07pm On Mar 25, 2015
Thats a methodist church in marina

1 Like

Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by darnley16(m): 2:08pm On Mar 25, 2015
9cbaby:
mumusco
ok it is obvious ure a Yoruba Female
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by darnley16(m): 2:10pm On Mar 25, 2015
OkikiOluwa1:
OK, agreed that you were not rude.
Why did you ask the Op whether he's Yoruba?
just felt like
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by jenny53(f): 2:12pm On Mar 25, 2015
goodmorning40:
This op must be a deportee for him not to know that that is eke awka in anambra state

na lie go kill u which eke awka be dat no be only na amobia abeg go sit don na lag be dat
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by Rockstar2014(m): 2:12pm On Mar 25, 2015
This is Lagos, opposite LAGBUS bus stop at marina/cms.
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by okotv(m): 2:13pm On Mar 25, 2015
An2elect2:
lol
sorry to ask but what does your monicker mean ?
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 25, 2015
Only a JJC will not know CMS.

1 Like

Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by Cob91d: 2:15pm On Mar 25, 2015
it cms church in lagos state,very close to marina
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by lordthree(m): 2:21pm On Mar 25, 2015
floragregs:
And it made front page? Op u should have just asked someone who has been to Lagos around you! All this yeye threads for this una nairaland sef
he didnt know it was in lagos... na wa for your yeye comment.
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by BodePolScience: 2:25pm On Mar 25, 2015
goodmorning40:
This op must be a deportee for him not to know that that is eke awka in anambra state
with Lagos coloured bus and tricycle?
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by Are84(m): 2:26pm On Mar 25, 2015
THIS NA CMS
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by Evergreen4(m): 2:27pm On Mar 25, 2015
danyel09:
sorry op but do u go out at all ?? dats d Anglican church in Marina na
Guy u even get sense at all, na everybody dey stay Lagos abi na only Lagos be Nigeria.
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by amtalkin(f): 2:27pm On Mar 25, 2015
CSM Lagos.
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by makosine: 2:28pm On Mar 25, 2015
thats the wonder of APC and fashola is working grin
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by caprini1: 2:29pm On Mar 25, 2015
goodmorning40:
ROTFLMAO grin nwa anambra!
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by slim147(m): 2:29pm On Mar 25, 2015
danyel09:
sorry o op if I sounded rude, I jxt saw dat ur abuja based. Lagos is a nice place oo, jxt come spend two weeks and u no go forget am lai lai grin grin grin grin grin

Yes lagos is fine, but I've been to virtualy all the states in Nigeria, if u've been to Calabar , Abuja even Imo state , you will know that Lagos is no where near them. Trust me .. I'm born and bred here in Lagos, but don't compare Lagos to many other states in Nigeria, trust me !
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 25, 2015
This building was built by the colonialists.

1 Like

Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by caprini1: 2:31pm On Mar 25, 2015
jenny53:

na lie go kill u which eke awka be dat no be only na amobia abeg go sit don na lag be dat
And u didn't get d joke....odikwa egwu o!
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by Coldfeet(f): 2:34pm On Mar 25, 2015
yahx:
This photo got me wondering
Is this really nigeria
Or a photoshop ??

If yes

Which place fr 9ja
A beautiful structure it is! This Anglican cathedral was built by the colonial masters, am glad the Lagos state government has preserved it! I hope to pay a visit someday. if you look at it from atop the marina bridge you'd see that its olden roofs are still there! I pray they do something to preserve those as well to avoid losing that delicate part of the history of this lovely building

1 Like

Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by samuelsky70: 2:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
that place is CMS church building
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
bro am not comparing lag to any state don't misinterprete me
slim147:

Yes lagos is fine, but I've been to virtualy all the states in Nigeria, if u've been to Calabar , Abuja even Imo state , you will know that Lagos is no where near them. Trust me .. I'm born and bred here in Lagos, but don't compare Lagos to many other states in Nigeria, trust me !
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by goodmorning40: 2:42pm On Mar 25, 2015
BodePolScience:
with Lagos coloured bus and tricycle?
Don't limit ur knowledge to lagos alone ure a Nigerian, same colour applies in anambra
Re: Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) by simdam500(m): 2:44pm On Mar 25, 2015
barcanista: That is CMS in Lagos @ OP...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Person Is Already In UK While Segalink Who Dropped Him Off Is Still In Traffic / Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches / High Speed Trains Arrive Nigeria Months After Inspection In China (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.