Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,219 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Why Buhari Verdict Postponement Signals APC Massive Defeat... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Verdict Postponement Signals APC Massive Defeat... (3513 Views)

Amaechi Lands In Rivers In Style Following Wike's Election Verdict (Photos) / APC Massive Protest On Going Right Now In Port Harcourt, Rivers State [VIDEO] / APC Massive Presidential Rally Nassawara State Live! (pics) (2) (3) (4)

Why Buhari Verdict Postponement Signals APC Massive Defeat... by fallout87: 12:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
They know he is guilty and want to avoid great bloodshed before the election. They are trying to take the most intelligent route which would avoid the most bloodshed. If he was innocent they would have already throw the case out; there is literally no reason to continue expanding the time line unless there are security fears.

They know Jonathan is going to win this election. So there is no need to ban Buhari before losing, because he will then incite violence and APC like yesterday will scream rigging.

After GEJ defeats Buhari, then the threat of violence will die down. That is when the court will rule against Buhari and he will finally be finished.

It is the smartest and best way to handle such a polarized situation.

APC fans should be scared. This is not a victory for them this is a heavy defeat. There is no way they would postpone again if they were giving out a not guilty verdict to Buhari....

That is just the truth.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Verdict Postponement Signals APC Massive Defeat... by WisdomFlakes: 12:42pm On Mar 25, 2015
I can only imagine what will become of Jonathugs like yourself after he loses this weekend. Extreme depression sure pass. Smh.

23 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Verdict Postponement Signals APC Massive Defeat... by fallout87: 12:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
Thug? Do not project yourself in me.

I see you can't argue the point of this thread. Even you know if they were giving Buhari a "not guilty" verdict, there wouldn't be another postponement.

They postponed it so far after the election to ensure that when they confirm he is guilty the anger from Buhari and APC rabid followers would have died down.

Care to address any of these points or facts?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Verdict Postponement Signals APC Massive Defeat... by blackfase(m): 12:52pm On Mar 25, 2015
Very jaundiced post by d poster. If u had any clue about court proceedings u will understand d whole suit hasnt even gotten off d ground at all talk less of concludin on it on such short notice. Hearing hasnt even been done. Guess uv all been afflicted by d syndrome of cluelessness.

Re: Why Buhari Verdict Postponement Signals APC Massive Defeat... by fallout87: 12:57pm On Mar 25, 2015
blackfase:
Very asinine post by d poster. If u had any clue about court proceedings u will understand d whole suit hasnt even gotten off d ground at all talk less of concludin on it on such short notice. Hearing hasnt even been done. Guess uv all been afflicted by d syndrome of cluelessness.

If he were not guilty they would have requested a quicker proceeding, rushed the judgement on hiscase and thrown out the case for being nonsense.

That isn't what happened. That was what you guys needed and it didn't happen.

Ask yourself why, then intelligently respond

Re: Why Buhari Verdict Postponement Signals APC Massive Defeat... by masseratti: 1:00pm On Mar 25, 2015
Op keep dreaming and postulating election is on Saturday

Re: Why Buhari Verdict Postponement Signals APC Massive Defeat... by fallout87: 1:08pm On Mar 25, 2015
Yes election is on Saturday. I can already see that after GEJ wins your pathetic desperado for power party will cry out rigging. I leaky can't wait for the shock some of you will have, which in reality should not be a shock at all.

Re: Why Buhari Verdict Postponement Signals APC Massive Defeat... by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 25, 2015
3 days to go.................................

grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am the happiest Nigerian at the moment

Do you know why?

Because Nigeria is about to rise again!!!!

Sai Buhari!
Sai Nigeria!!!

Re: Why Buhari Verdict Postponement Signals APC Massive Defeat... by abacusCm(m): 1:19pm On Mar 25, 2015
Below is the copy of inauguration address of our incoming president and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of Nigeria, General Muritala Muhammed on May 29, 2015.

PROTOCOL

1. My Dear Compatriots, I stand in humble gratitude to you, this day, having just sworn to the oath of office as President, Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of our great nation.

2.I thank you all, fellow citizens, for the trust and confidence, which you have demonstrated through the power of your vote.
3 I would like to specially acknowledge the presence in our midst today, of Brother Heads of State and Government, who have come to share this joyous moment with us. Your Excellencies, I thank you for your solidarity. I also wish to express my gratitude, to the Representatives of Heads of State and Government who are here with us. My appreciation also goes to the chairperson of the African Union and other world leaders, our development partners, and all our distinguished guests.

4.I want to specially thank all Nigerians for staying the course in our collective commitment to build a democratic nation. To members of the APC family and members of other political parties, who have demonstrated faith in our democratic enterprise, I salute you.

5. At this juncture, let me acknowledge and salute my friend and brother, Vice-President Professor Osinbajo; and my dear wife, Aisha, who has been a strong pillar of support.

wait for the rest..

Re: Why Buhari Verdict Postponement Signals APC Massive Defeat... by fallout87: 1:20pm On Mar 25, 2015
Nigeria already had risen to be the greatest economy in Africa the past five years. Everybody including Obama recognizes this.

Continue believing those lies they are telling you. On Saturday night you will see the truth. My only concern is APC apologist like you don't become violent and attack innocent people.

Re: Why Buhari Verdict Postponement Signals APC Massive Defeat... by egift(m): 1:21pm On Mar 25, 2015
The next stop is the Polls, APC will win that too. To hell with PDP, their gimmicks and efforts to sabotage the will of the people.

Sai Buhari.

Re: Why Buhari Verdict Postponement Signals APC Massive Defeat... by WisdomFlakes: 1:24pm On Mar 25, 2015
egift:
The next stop is the Polls, APC will win that too. To hell with PDP, their gimmicks and efforts to sabotage the will of the people.

Sai Buhari.

My brother, they keep trying everything possible to frustrate Buhari but get disgraced at every turn after which their urchins line this OP will try to put a spin as to why they keep failing. Thank God d-day is almost here.

Re: Why Buhari Verdict Postponement Signals APC Massive Defeat... by dealslip(f): 1:27pm On Mar 25, 2015
Whatever be the case do not hurt innocent, defenceless people. They are in the same predicament as you. Violence is very possible in the North even if Buhari wins. Nigeria cannot be held ransome all the time with threats of violence from the North, if things don't go their ways. The large almajiri army didn't start today but since the times of Buhari and before him. Let us not blame the present Government for what this confused souls are doing if we reject the presence of army officers on our streets. GMB if you love us calm and instruct your supporters ahead of saturday election so our corpers will be safe. All northerners are safe in other regions, let southerners have same freedom in the north.

Re: Why Buhari Verdict Postponement Signals APC Massive Defeat... by dein77(m): 1:28pm On Mar 25, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
I can only imagine what will become of Jonathugs like yourself after he loses this weekend. Extreme depression sure pass. Smh.

Face the thread, pls!

Re: Why Buhari Verdict Postponement Signals APC Massive Defeat... by dein77(m): 1:33pm On Mar 25, 2015
OP, thank you.

It's my belief the trial judge acted with great caution and wisdom, knowing fully there could be bloodshed and chaos from those who are naturally predisposed to violence.

We all know their saint does not posses the said certificate, but banked on his violent kinsmen to armtwist the law to allow him contest.

I see a case of the rule of law set aside due to the perceived violent disposition of the person in question. It's that bad!

The judge did the right thing by postponing the inevitable defeat of GMB.

No walkover; come Saturday and he shall be defeated at the polls. For a record 4th time.

His defeat is inevitable!

Re: Why Buhari Verdict Postponement Signals APC Massive Defeat... by fallout87: 1:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
dein77:

Face the thread, pls!

Did you notice only one of them argued against the thread? That one knew he was wrong and even ran lol.

They are just relating paid points. I am asking then to discuss why giving such a postponement isn't indicative that they have already lost.

The judge did the smart thing. It was also what GEJ wanted according to FFK, they wanted to defeat GMB in the polls, then after things calm down throw that imposter in jail for perjury.

Re: Why Buhari Verdict Postponement Signals APC Massive Defeat... by dein77(m): 1:40pm On Mar 25, 2015
fallout87:

Did you notice only one of them argued against the thread? That one knew he was wrong and even ran lol.

They are just relating paid points. I am asking then to discuss why giving such a postponement isn't indicative that they have already lost.

The judge did the smart thing. It was also what GEJ wanted according to FFK, they wanted to defeat GMB in the polls, then after things calm down throw that imposter in jail for perjury.

It's their nature! We are used to them. Once we identify them trying to derail a beautiful thread, we best them into line.
Re: Why Buhari Verdict Postponement Signals APC Massive Defeat... by nwafuluozoh: 2:10pm On Mar 25, 2015
fallout87:

You make sense die.

Re: Why Buhari Verdict Postponement Signals APC Massive Defeat... by fritiyo: 2:13pm On Mar 25, 2015
Let us be sincere for just once, if GEJ is nt doing well let him be voted out.

if buhari is not qualified to contest let him be disqualified. no body is above the of the land.

the last word of Socrates before he was convicted and executed by the state of Greek jury and i qoute "i have been enjoying the protection of the law of d land all through my life and that same law call for my execution why should i run way" buhari is not above the law as prof. A.V Decey said.

I was in Abuja of recent to do some documentation, while i was in the office one of the northern brother came to do same but did not come with all the necessary document yet he was urging the office to document him and promise her that he will bring them later.

I was told by the officer that, my cv was need but i was not there with it on hard copy. To follow the lay down procedure, i was told to bring it and i went to one of d buz center to print one with my android phone.

For us to progress in this country nothing should b altered to favour any group, individual and let the law should be respected by all.

Re: Why Buhari Verdict Postponement Signals APC Massive Defeat... by fallout87: 3:06pm On Mar 25, 2015
We are taking about innocent human being lives here. Innocents these psychopaths would go out to kill like chicken, if Buhari gets disqualified. No doubt Buhari would incite them and APC would fan the flames.

The death toll would be in the thousands!!

It is much smarter and safer for the masses, to defeat them at the polls then finish him after things calm down in court.
Re: Why Buhari Verdict Postponement Signals APC Massive Defeat... by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 25, 2015
[size=20pt]Really?!! an avowed SHARIA evangelist will become religiously neutral - NIGERIAN Politicians can LIE!!! grin grin grin grin[/size]

TRUTH NO 1: - "I will continue to show openly and inside me the total commitment to the Sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria"

TRUTH NO 2: - "God willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia in the country""

TRUTH NO 3: - "It is a legal responsibility which God has given us, within the context of one Nigeria, to continue to uphold the practice of Sharia wholeheartedly , and to educate non-Muslims that they have nothing to fear""

TRUTH NO 4: - "What remains for Muslims in Nigeria is for them to redouble their efforts, educate Muslims on the need to promote the full implementation of Sharia law,""

TRUTH NO 5: - "next presidential elections vote only for someone who would defend your faith""

How will General Muhammadu Buhari convince anyone but these APC bloodsuckers that he does not intend to wipe non-muslims the way Boko-Haram, ISIS and Al-queda are doing. Truly if GMB fails to win.. we will all be soaked in DOG and Baboons blood.

Re: Why Buhari Verdict Postponement Signals APC Massive Defeat... by fallout87: 3:16pm On Mar 25, 2015
When he loses we already know he will incite violence and demand court proceedings. That is when they will find him guilty of perjury and finally get rid of this failed dictator
Re: Why Buhari Verdict Postponement Signals APC Massive Defeat... by abokikhalifa: 3:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
fallout87:

If he were not guilty they would have requested a quicker proceeding, rushed the judgement on hiscase and thrown out the case for being nonsense.

op you are an olodo.. No sence in what you wroth
Re: Why Buhari Verdict Postponement Signals APC Massive Defeat... by abokikhalifa: 3:39pm On Mar 25, 2015
fallout87:

op you are an olodo.. No sence in what you wroth.. Your fact ar lame
Re: Why Buhari Verdict Postponement Signals APC Massive Defeat... by ahaika23: 4:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
abacusCm:
Below is the copy of inauguration address of our incoming president and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of Nigeria, General Muritala Muhammed on May 29, 2015.

PROTOCOL

1. My Dear Compatriots, I stand in humble gratitude to you, this day, having just sworn to the oath of office as President, Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of our great nation.

2.I thank you all, fellow citizens, for the trust and confidence, which you have demonstrated through the power of your vote.
3 I would like to specially acknowledge the presence in our midst today, of Brother Heads of State and Government, who have come to share this joyous moment with us. Your Excellencies, I thank you for your solidarity. I also wish to express my gratitude, to the Representatives of Heads of State and Government who are here with us. My appreciation also goes to the chairperson of the African Union and other world leaders, our development partners, and all our distinguished guests.

4.I want to specially thank all Nigerians for staying the course in our collective commitment to build a democratic nation. To members of the APC family and members of other political parties, who have demonstrated faith in our democratic enterprise, I salute you.

5. At this juncture, let me acknowledge and salute my friend and brother, Vice-President Professor Osinbajo; and my dear wife, Aisha, who has been a strong pillar of support.

wait for the rest..
Now you don't know the name of whom you want to vote for, same way he doesn't know his vice' name. Pathetic!

Re: Why Buhari Verdict Postponement Signals APC Massive Defeat... by fallout87: 4:13pm On Mar 25, 2015
abokikhalifa:
op you are an olodo.. No sence in what you wroth

If you're an illiterate, do not quote me.

You don't have the intelligence to argue against my points so you disgrace yourself with weak insult.

Re: Why Buhari Verdict Postponement Signals APC Massive Defeat... by pacifique(m): 4:30pm On Mar 25, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

I am tired of telling you to remove the 'Wisdom' from your name. Please, someone help me tell him.

Re: Why Buhari Verdict Postponement Signals APC Massive Defeat... by abacusCm(m): 4:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
ahaika23:
Now you don't know the name of whom you want to vote for, same way he doesn't know his vice' name. Pathetic!
and I pray that God Almighty should from now start ruling your life the way Jonathan has been ruling Nigeria.
Re: Why Buhari Verdict Postponement Signals APC Massive Defeat... by Lakeshizu(m): 4:56pm On Mar 25, 2015
See his Moniker sef........Fallout 87 times grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Buhari Verdict Postponement Signals APC Massive Defeat... by fallout87: 5:15pm On Mar 25, 2015
Lakeshizu:
See his Moniker sef........Fallout 87 times grin grin grin grin grin

See your life. No intelligence to even argue any point.

Abeg go educate yourself and provide more to discussion than your own foolishness
Re: Why Buhari Verdict Postponement Signals APC Massive Defeat... by WisdomFlakes: 5:20pm On Mar 25, 2015
pacifique:

I talk a lot of bullshytt. Take me seriously at your own peril.

There. Fixed. You can thank me later.
Re: Why Buhari Verdict Postponement Signals APC Massive Defeat... by fallout87: 5:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

There. Fixed. You can thank me later.

It is like it's impossible for you APC people to discuss the topic and not just only spout rubbish and insult.

You will prove me correct with your next response lol

Biafra:Nairalander Ipobdevil At The Point Of Death After Multiple Gun Shot-pic / Again Dangote Finds Oil In His Refinery Site (lekki) / What's The Meaning Of Afonja

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55