Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,591 members, 7,827,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? (582 Views)

Which Country Would You Rather Live Apart From Nigeria? / Cameroonian Nairalander Wanting To Immigrate To Nigeria.. Please Advice / Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by SkinnyDude(m): 1:46pm On Mar 25, 2015
Let me open the stage.

i want to immigrate to Finland, and my reasons are:
Finland is one of the happiest places to live.
low crime rate, low unemployment rate.
standard of living is high.
educational system is one of the best.
its passport is one the greatest, it's visa free to more than 170 countries.
it's a beautiful country with many lakes and forests.
Finland is also known as 'land of lakes.
has a strong currency, EURO.
it shares border with nice countries like: Sweden, Norway, Russia and maritime border with Estonia.
it's not over populated.

But, the weather is 'terribly' bad
Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by justwise(m): 2:01pm On Mar 25, 2015

(1)

Photo: Angry Passengers Spotted On TARMAC In Abuja / U / Medical Examination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.