Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

OMG! PDP Shares Packaged Garri, Sugar And Groundnut (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OMG! PDP Shares Packaged Garri, Sugar And Groundnut (pics) (619 Views)

PHOTO: PDP Shares Branded Note Books, Noodles And 500 Naira Each In Polling Unit / PDP Shares Packaged Garri, Sugar And Groundnut (see Photo) / OMG! PDP At It Again (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG! PDP Shares Packaged Garri, Sugar And Groundnut (pics) by harbdulrasaq88(m): 2:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
The people must be really hungry, and no party is more aware of this than the PDP. As the presidential election day draws closer, anything, everything and many things will be obtainable.

Ruling party, the Peoples Democratic Party, out of desperation for the votes of the lowest people in the social ladder, has packaged ‘garri, sugar and groundnut’, to sadly sway voters into voting for them.

Have a look… and say a prayer for Nigeria:

http://www..net/2015/03/photo-pdp-shares-packaged-garri-sugar.html

Re: OMG! PDP Shares Packaged Garri, Sugar And Groundnut (pics) by saintopus(m): 3:12pm On Mar 25, 2015
Hahahaha!!!

Creativity!!!

Nigeria is truely a great nation!!!
Re: OMG! PDP Shares Packaged Garri, Sugar And Groundnut (pics) by ibietela2(m): 3:20pm On Mar 25, 2015
Another dummy like demdem
Re: OMG! PDP Shares Packaged Garri, Sugar And Groundnut (pics) by wemmieslim(f): 3:25pm On Mar 25, 2015
I am worth more than packaged Garri,Groundnut and Sugar and my future is worth more than a few thousand some political robbers can offer,I speak for me,I don't know about you!!!

#Ihavedecided!!!

3 Likes

Re: OMG! PDP Shares Packaged Garri, Sugar And Groundnut (pics) by Horlawoomey(m): 3:27pm On Mar 25, 2015
useless people

it all depend on you now to decide how you want your next four years to be like, you have 3 days to decide weather to continue living in penury or to be able to have a better life.

As for me, i have decided long ago.

Say No to trashformation and

Yes to CHANGE.

vote wisely.
Re: OMG! PDP Shares Packaged Garri, Sugar And Groundnut (pics) by Benilily(f): 3:27pm On Mar 25, 2015
Lol... Give us jobs, so we can buy the garri and groundnuts ourselves
Re: OMG! PDP Shares Packaged Garri, Sugar And Groundnut (pics) by phlemzy: 3:42pm On Mar 25, 2015
Its time for the common man to get his own share. The uncommon men have received customised envelopes with Dollar contents.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Decides 2015 Presidential Elections / Presidential Election To Be Rigged With Photo-chronic---By Celestial Information / We’ve No Confidence In Akwa Ibom REC – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.