Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,083 members, 7,953,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:49 PM

Urgent - School Project - Need To Interview Seun Osewa - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Urgent - School Project - Need To Interview Seun Osewa (714 Views)

Ekomobong Finbarr Designs Solar-Powered Keke In FUTO For His School Project / Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Written A School Project. / URGENT School Advert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent - School Project - Need To Interview Seun Osewa by Shazlaz(f): 3:17pm On Mar 25, 2015
Hi Nairaland,

Please, I urgently need Seun Osewa's contact.
I have tried to reach him through Twitter and LinkedIn but this seems to be my best option.
I am a post-graduate student studying Journalism at Pan-Atlantic University formerly named Pan-African University.
We were divided into groups and given different projects to work on. My team of three is meant to work on a new media organisation and after research was done, we chose Nairaland.

The focus is on Seun Osewa and his successful organisation, Nairaland.

I can provide more details on this.
Please, I just need his phone number or e-mail address.
Looking forward to a favorable response.

Many thanks and bests.

P.S: I can be reached on sharon.atseyinku@gmail.com or satseyinku-ogunleye@alumni.smc.edu.ng
Re: Urgent - School Project - Need To Interview Seun Osewa by Viktoh(m): 3:25pm On Mar 25, 2015
cool
Re: Urgent - School Project - Need To Interview Seun Osewa by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
cc Seun, farano
Re: Urgent - School Project - Need To Interview Seun Osewa by Mhizkel(f): 3:52pm On Mar 25, 2015
Hmmmmm Hmmmmm hmmmm
Re: Urgent - School Project - Need To Interview Seun Osewa by Fabdedon(m): 5:37am On Mar 26, 2015
Shazlaz:
Hi Nairaland,

I have tried to reach him through Twitter and LinkedIn but this seems to be my best option.
I am a post-graduate student studying Journalism at Pan-Atlantic University formerly named Pan-African University.
We were divided into groups and given different projects to work on. My team of three is meant to work on a new media organisation and after research was done, we chose Nairaland.

Many thanks and bests.

P.S: I can be reached on sharon.atseyinku@gmail.com or satseyinku-ogunleye@alumni.smc.edu.ng
Mail the mods in advert section.. Thats his office where he attends to custormers.. His the only Mod there and the mails goes directly to his email... . thank me Later smiley
or Oga Seun is it not true?
Re: Urgent - School Project - Need To Interview Seun Osewa by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 26, 2015
Shazlaz:
Hi Nairaland,

Many thanks and bests.

Chai! Someone needs a hook up...grin
Re: Urgent - School Project - Need To Interview Seun Osewa by pbs4real(m): 11:49am On Mar 26, 2015
Mhizkel:
Hmmmmm Hmmmmm hmmmm
ow u dey?
Re: Urgent - School Project - Need To Interview Seun Osewa by Mhizkel(f): 11:55am On Mar 26, 2015
pbs4real:
ow u dey?
I'm fine..u?
Re: Urgent - School Project - Need To Interview Seun Osewa by slimbigfine: 1:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
At SLIMBIGFINE, you can do your project as low as #15,000 - #20,000. You are expected to pay 60% of the money and pay the remaining 40% when your project is been approved.
We will also teach you how to defend the project. For assistance, please call 07032132745, 08039179344

(1) (Reply)

IHIALA School Of Nursing Form For 2015/2016 Session Is On Sale Now.for More Info / After 650 Years Of Existence University Of Vienna Appoints Very First Black Prof / Nigerian Student Solves 30-year Oldmathematical Puzzle In Japan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.