Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT (31727 Views)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / 200K Selected N-power Applicants To Be Notified This Weekend ~ VP Spokesman / Victim Of NIS Recruitment Writes To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT by kunlemaciver(m): 7:46pm On Mar 25, 2015
Pls what this cbt test from nis
Re: NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
Kolade354:
You should be embarassed because you are of no value to human hood.......Product of condom leakage.
In other words...you're a BASTARD!
Re: NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT by 1stdammy: 7:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
melvin0004:
sai buhari? for wot now.....u need visiting d hospital soonest or else
Dont mind her o, hersef and her kind seems to have been under some kind of spell and enchantment. So, I think its a syndrome they rili need to suffer from........

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT by nwaanambra1(m): 7:55pm On Mar 25, 2015
Edokpia:
. APC sycophant, pls look for another means to campaign for your principal who has no academic qualification,close to the grave and the originator of boko haram.

NO ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION? WELL IF ONLY ANY OF YOUR RELATIONS BE IT PAST, PRESENT OR FUTURE CAN ACHIEVE ONE QUARTER OF WHAT BUHARI HAS ACHIEVED THEN I WILL BE DEBATING WITH YOU ON THAT TOPIC - BUT FACT IS, NONE OF YOUR BLOODLINE BE IT PAST, PRESENT OR FUTURE WILL EVER, EVER EVER EVER GET CLOSE TO BUHARI'S POSITIVE AND OUTSTANDING ACHIEVEMENTS! cheesy

AS FOR BEING A BOKOARAM ORIGINATOR - EVEN YOUR PRINCIPAL AND ALL THE saTANoids HAVE CONFIRMED THAT MY PRINCIPAL GEN. BUHARI DOES NOT IN ANY HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH BOKOARAM. BUT ON THE OTHER HAND, YOUR PRINCIPAL GEJ TOLD US ON PUBLIC MEDIA THAT BOKOARAM ARE HIS SIBLINGS! ALSO, LATE SECURITY ADVISER TO YOUR PRINCIPAL GEJ TOLD US THAT PDP IS BOKOARAM AND BOKOARAM IS PDP. I WOULD AV ADDED "GO FIGURE" BUT I KNOW THAT FIGURING THINGS OUT IS NOT ONE OF THE CHARACTERISTICS OF GEJITES - THEIR ENDEARING CHARACTERISTICS HAS BEEN AND WILL ALWAYS BE 'CLUELE.SSNESS'! cool

3 Likes

Re: NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT by Kolade354(m): 8:25pm On Mar 25, 2015
foxxynik:

In other words...you're a BASTARD!
In ohter words......you're a son of a LovePeddler.
Re: NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT by Philadelphia: 8:28pm On Mar 25, 2015
optimusprimer:

Some of you just have puff Puff brains, how us this related to GEJ now?

Dumbos politicizing everything.

You sound like an APC fanatic. Did you not see the other posts where others were calling Buhari?
Re: NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT by wummyanthoy: 8:34pm On Mar 25, 2015
This is one of d ways 2 curb corruption , dos who ate our 1k last year and d consultants will not smell shishi ! Not putting dem in jail n court 'll say dey shud pay #1M ,after eating billions of naria, u curb corruption frm d root wen dey can't smell money nobody 'll be interested in politics except d selfleess ones !
Re: NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT by Amuche2015(f): 8:37pm On Mar 25, 2015
GEJ TILL 2019.
Re: NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
Kolade354:
In ohter words......you're a son of a LovePeddler.
Soon after this your foolishness... And perhaps recover from your insensibility....you'll seek for a new brain!
Re: NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT by ahaz: 8:42pm On Mar 25, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Sai Buhari
idiot
Re: NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT by Kolade354(m): 8:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
foxxynik:

Soon after this your foolishness... And perhaps recover from your insensibility....you'll seek for a new brain!
soon after thid your stupidity..........perphaps recover from your senselessness......you will seek for a new life.
Re: NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 25, 2015
Kolade354:
soon after thid your stupidity..........perphaps recover from your senselessness......you will seek for a new life.
Ofcoz I seek for a new life everyday!....reasons I move from a better living to the best and beyond... Unlike bastards like you....with no brain....living wayward life!....
Get going son! You're boring me!
Re: NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT by Kolade354(m): 9:03pm On Mar 25, 2015
foxxynik:

Ofcoz I seek for a new life everyday!....reasons I move from a better living to the best and beyond... Unlike bastards like you....with no brain....living wayward life!....
Get going son! You're boring me!
Fvck off you stupi)))d boy go pick beans.
Re: NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT by Edokpia: 9:03pm On Mar 25, 2015
nwaanambra1:

NO ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION? WELL IF ONLY ANY OF YOUR RELATIONS BE IT PAST, PRESENT OR FUTURE CAN ACHIEVE ONE QUARTER OF WHAT BUHARI HAS ACHIEVED THEN I WILL BE DEBATING WITH YOU ON THAT TOPIC - BUT FACT IS, NONE OF YOUR BLOODLINE BE IT PAST, PRESENT OR FUTURE WILL EVER, EVER EVER EVER GET CLOSE TO BUHARI'S POSITIVE AND OUTSTANDING ACHIEVEMENTS! cheesy

AS FOR BEING A BOKOARAM ORIGINATOR - EVEN YOUR PRINCIPAL AND ALL THE saTANoids HAVE CONFIRMED THAT MY PRINCIPAL GEN. BUHARI DOES NOT IN ANY HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH BOKOARAM. BUT ON THE OTHER HAND, YOUR PRINCIPAL GEJ TOLD US ON PUBLIC MEDIA THAT BOKOARAM ARE HIS SIBLINGS! ALSO, LATE SECURITY ADVISER TO YOUR PRINCIPAL GEJ TOLD US THAT PDP IS BOKOARAM AND BOKOARAM IS PDP. I WOULD AV ADDED "GO FIGURE" BUT I KNOW THAT FIGURING THINGS OUT IS NOT ONE OF THE CHARACTERISTICS OF GEJITES - THEIR ENDEARING CHARACTERISTICS HAS BEEN AND WILL ALWAYS BE 'CLUELE.SSNESS'! cool
. I won't reply you any longer till after march 28 when you and your principal must have been disgraced through the ballot box.
Re: NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 25, 2015
Kolade354:
Fvck off you stupi)))d boy go pick beans.
What is this idi0t posting? Are u ok?
Re: NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT by Kolade354(m): 9:25pm On Mar 25, 2015
foxxynik:

What is this idi0t posting? Are u ok?
Who is the insane guy stalking me? Are you alright?
Re: NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 25, 2015
Kolade354:
Who is the insane guy stalking me? Are you alright?
You're foolishly stalking urself.... Stop quoting me... Silly BASTARD!
And you're due for transformation....
Seemingly...change isn't working on you!
Re: NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT by Kolade354(m): 9:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
foxxynik:

You're foolishly stalking urself.... Stop quoting me... Silly BASTARD!
And you're due for transformation....
Seemingly...change isn't working on you!
Transformation is when you buy a litre of petrol for #100 despite the fact that we are the owner of our crude oil, oya useless bastard go and pick beans, Oponu omo.
Re: NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 25, 2015
Kolade354:
Transformation is when you buy a litre of petrol for #100 despite the fact that we are the owner of our crude oil, oya useless bastard go and pick beans, Oponu omo.
When ur brothers go about bombing every places and labelling Nigeria as a terrorist country... What do u expect? No foreigner will step into this country to trade business or do anything that will aid this country courtesy ur boko brothers in the north and their sponsors.
You need transformation, kid
Re: NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT by Kolade354(m): 10:20pm On Mar 25, 2015
foxxynik:

When ur brothers go about bombing every places and labelling Nigeria as a terrorist country... What do u expect? No foreigner will step into this country to trade business or do anything that will aid this country courtesy ur boko brothers in the north and their sponsors.
You need transformation, kid
Fooooooooooool and what is the govt of the day doing to stop terrorism, I guess it took them 6 weeks to react after over 5 thousand nigerians has died........You and your dirty brain need Change.
Re: NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 25, 2015
Kolade354:
Fooooooooooool and what is the govt of the day doing to stop terrorism, I guess it took them 6 weeks to react after over 5 thousand nigerians has died........You and your dirty brain need Change.
Confused BASTARD...
You asked me what he did....and there again...answered urself... Ofcoz he's using 6weeks to doom the group!...
You have to go to bed...ur dismantled brain won't function beyond this time.....
Won't stand the shame of u posting rubbish all in the name of quoting me!....
Re: NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT by Kolade354(m): 10:30pm On Mar 25, 2015
foxxynik:

Confused BASTARD...
You asked me what he did....and there again...answered urself... Ofcoz he's using 6weeks to doom the group!...
You have to go to bed...ur dismantled brain won't function beyond this time.....
Won't stand the shame of u posting rubbish all in the name of quoting me!....
Fooooooooool the past 6 years he has been drinking ogogoro in aso-rock get a life bro.
Re: NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 25, 2015
Kolade354:
drinking ogogoro in aso-rock
Said I won't stand the shame of u posting rubbish...
With ur dead brain!..... Poor thing!.... He tot aso rock is a place where people sit and drink all sorts of spirit drinks!
Re: NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT by AngelicaDivine(f): 10:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
Re: NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT by Kolade354(m): 10:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
foxxynik:

Said I won't stand the shame of u posting rubbish...
With ur dead brain!..... Poor thing!.... He tot aso rock is a place where people sit and drink all sorts of spirit drinks!
Dirty brain your love for gej has now turn you to a slowpoke, you mean you are not aware that your master drinks moonshine,ogogoro in aso-rock. Where were you when ruben-abati saved his sorry ass from disgracing us when he travelled and he was drunk.
Re: NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT by oriyomi13(m): 11:22pm On Mar 25, 2015
good idea
Re: NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT by optimusprimer(m): 11:50pm On Mar 25, 2015
Philadelphia:

You sound like an APC fanatic. Did you not see the other posts where others were calling Buhari?

You really must be clueless, can't u see who I quoted?
He was d first to politicize dis and probably the pioneer.
Re: NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT by Damikevin(m): 6:59am On Mar 26, 2015
Philadelphia:

This one no concern you na. You still be jambite. Abi you dey help person dey write jamb abi? Where is EFCC and ICPC?

Re: NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT by c4life: 6:59am On Mar 26, 2015
When will some of you stop insulting one another because of politics? This thread was opened to help NIS applicants know what is on ground, but finally the purpose has been diverted by some people that think that they love GEJ or GMB with their true hearts. THIS THREAD WAS NOT OPENED FOR CAMPAINING! Pls, if you are involve, just rethink. Thanks
Re: NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT by herdeyshenor(m): 7:00am On Mar 26, 2015
Nice idea we pray it come 2 past
Re: NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT by Damikevin(m): 7:14am On Mar 26, 2015
Philadelphia:

This one no concern you na. You still be jambite. Abi you dey help person dey write jamb abi? Where is EFCC and ICPC?
I graduated in 2009, I have written 3 jamb exams, I have a diploma in Accounting, I don't think I will accept being called a 'jambite'. BTW I was letting the NIS applicant know what they probably might be in for, if jamb was not fully ready for a CBT exam, do you think the NIS can do better? Pls scratch your brain well next time before you type and post.

1 Like

Re: NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT by B2K4realmen: 7:44am On Mar 26, 2015
That would be great. I love that idea. BUT ONE MORE THING, pls make sure ur data base is accurate and let the network be ok pls. Let it not be a frustrating type like most people's own pls kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Popular Job Aptitude Test Formats Used By Companies In Nigeria. / Cleaner Lagos: LASG Set To Recruit 20,000 Workers / Mp-infrastructure Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.