Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

The Fight For The Soul Of Nigeria. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Fight For The Soul Of Nigeria. (423 Views)

If The Soul Is Immaterial How Does It Experience The 'heat' Of Hell ? / Where Do The Soul Of Children And Mad People Go? / The Difference Between The Soul And The Spirit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Fight For The Soul Of Nigeria. by Rubikova: 5:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
The elections are around the corner, we cannot pretend that all is well, there is palpable fear in the land.
We cannot carry guns and machetes, we have no charms and amulets, all we have is the name of the Lord.
Let us seek the face of the Lord and ask HIM to deliver us and choose for us.
God bless you as you join the fight for the soul of Nigeria on your Knees.

Day 1, Thursday/26/03/2015
• Confess our sins as a nation.
• Pray for forgiveness and mercy for you, your household, your village/town/city/state and the nation of Nigeria.

2 Chronicles 7:14 >> If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
Daniel 9:4-6, 18-19 >> And I prayed unto the LORD my God, and made my confession, and said, O Lord, the great and dreadful God, keeping the covenant and mercy to them that love him, and to them that keep his commandments; We have sinned, and have committed iniquity, and have done wickedly, and have rebelled, even by departing from thy precepts and from thy judgments: Neither have we hearkened unto thy servants the prophets, which spake in thy name to our kings, our princes, and our fathers, and to all the people of the land.
O my God, incline thine ear, and hear; open thine eyes, and behold our desolations, and the city which is called by thy name: for we do not present our supplications before thee for our righteousnesses, but for thy great mercies. O Lord, hear; O Lord, forgive; O Lord, hearken and do; defer not, for thine own sake, O my God: for thy city and thy people are called by thy name.

Day 2, Friday/27/03/2015
• Pray against every wicked scheme, plots, plans, strategies and counsels that can plunge this country into chaos, unrest and crises.
• Pray that God will disappoint every evil and satanic devices and plans put in place by our leaders to rob us of our peace and well-being.
• Pray that God will catch the wicked in their craftiness.
• Pray that God will turn every evil counsel into foolishness.
• Pray that God will disappoint and disgrace the merchants of death and bloodshed.

Job 5:12, 13 >> He disappointeth the devices of the crafty, so that their hands cannot perform their enterprise. He taketh the wise in their own craftiness: and the counsel of the froward is carried headlong.
2 Samuel 15:31 >> And one told David, saying, Ahithophel is among the conspirators with Absalom. And David said, O LORD, I pray thee, turn the counsel of Ahithophel into foolishness.

Day 3, Saturday/28/03/2015
• Bless the name of the Lord and ask HIM to have HIS way today.
• Pray that HIS will be done.
• Pray that GOD will deliver Nigeria.
• Pray for lasting peace during and after the elections.
• Ask HIM to prove that HE is God indeed.

Daniel 4:17 >> …in order that the living may know that the Most High rules in the kingdom of men, gives it to whomever He will, and sets over it the lowest of men.
Psalm 82:44 >> Deliver the poor and needy: rid them out of the hand of the wicked.
Psalm 72:12 >> For he shall deliver the needy when he crieth; the poor also, and him that hath no helper.

(1) (Reply)

Revelation Of The Cross / What Does The Bible Teach About Jewels / Lessons From A Dandelion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.