Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,558 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Publishing With Latern Books - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Publishing With Latern Books (647 Views)

Are You Thinking Of Publishing A Book? Then Read This / Best Book Publishers In Nigeria (offers Publishing Contract) / Book Publishing And Intellectual Property Theft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Publishing With Latern Books by sundayerhun(m): 5:44pm On Mar 25, 2015
Latern Books is arguably the largest fiction publisher in Nigeria.

After months of intensive research, I finally discovered how to send my work to them. The mistake most of us make is that we send our work to the wrong email, and even in the wrong format.

My work was received, and I corresponded with the Editor-in-chief. Ultimately, my work was critiqued. Although for some reasons my work was not accepted for publishing, I now know the way through.

I have decided to teach this way. I want to help you get your work to Latern books.
I will be teaching:
1. How to format your work.
2. Works likely to be accepted.
3. Writing a synopsis.
4. Email to send your work to.

This training will cost just #2000

If interested, send me an email:
sundayerhun@gmail.com
Call/WhatsApp: 08164041005
Re: Publishing With Latern Books by Divepen1(m): 11:30am On Mar 26, 2015
please sir did they finally publish your book(s)
Re: Publishing With Latern Books by sundayerhun(m): 6:56pm On Mar 26, 2015
No, am writing another one.

(1) (Reply)

The Begging Robber / I Miss My Mother And Other Beautiful Poems / Happily Ever After 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.