Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Naija/nigeria Funny Videos Daily Comedy Dose - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Naija/nigeria Funny Videos Daily Comedy Dose (727 Views)

Naija/nigeria Funny Videos Daily Comedy Dose / Naija/nigeria Funny Videos Daily Comedy Dose / Nigeria/naija Funny Videos Daily Comedy Dose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naija/nigeria Funny Videos Daily Comedy Dose by naijafv: 5:56pm On Mar 25, 2015
I'LL COME BACK TO HUNT YOU

An old man and woman were married for years even though they hated each other. When they had a confrontation, screams and yelling could be heard deep into the night. A constant statement was heard by the neighbors who feared the man the most: "When I die, I will dig my way up out of the grave to come back and haunt you for the rest of your life!"
They believed he practiced black magic and was responsible for missing cats and dogs. There were also strange sounds at all hours. The man was feared and enjoyed the respect it garnished.
One day, he died abruptly under strange circumstances, and the funeral had a closed casket. After the burial, his wife went straight to the local bar and began to party as if there was no tomorrow.
The gaiety of her actions were becoming extreme while her neighbors approached in a group to ask these questions: "Are you not afraid? Concerned? Worried? This man practiced black magic and stated that when he died, he would dig his way up out of the grave to come back and haunt you for the rest of your life?"
The wife put down her drink and said, "Let the old guy dig. I had him buried upside down."

http://www.naijafunnyvideos.com/post/ill-come-back-to-hunt-you/
================================================

FAILED ATTENTION

Last summer, when the grass mower was broken and wouldn't run Jane kept hinting to Dick, her husband, that he needed to get it fixed. However, for some reason the message wasn't sinking in.
She finally thought of a clever way to make the point. When Dick arrived home that day, he found her seated in the tall grass busily clipping away with a tiny pair of sewing scissors.
He watched silently for a short time, then went into the house. Jane thought she had again failed to get his attention. He was gone only a few moments, and when he came out again he handed her a toothbrush saying, "When you finish cutting the grass, you might as well sweep the side walks."

http://www.naijafunnyvideos.com/post/failed-attention/
============================================

YOU WILL NEVER GO THE SAME WAY YOU CAME

A pastor was invited to a church program in kaduna state, when he got there.. Though, he wanted to preach about boko haram but he quickly put it indirectly[because the fear of boko haram is the beginning of wisdom] so he went this way. The title of my topic today is "YOU WILL NEVER GO THE SAME WAY YOU CAME". He continued preaching and at the same time also taking time to suspect any poly bag he sees. Some minutes later as the preaching was going on what we had was [DUAAAAAH] from outside, in a blink of an eye, everybody vanished including the pastor that ran through the window.
Some minutes later after the whole members has gathered, then the pastor was no were to be found, they quickly call him on phone.
Member : Hello pastor were are you?
Pastor : Am in ORE.
Member : [surprisingly] ah ahhhhh Pastooor. Please come back its not a bomb it a motor tyre that bust outside.
Pastor : I know that's why am in ORE if it was a bomb I would have been in ASABA.
Member : but pastor you left through the window, and anyone who pass through d window is a thief..
Pastor : What was my topic today?
Member... YOU WILL NEVER GO THE SAME WAY YOU CAME.
Pastor : So I came through the door and I left through the window..
A word for the pastor please..??

http://www.naijafunnyvideos.com/post/you-will-never-go-the-same-way-you-came/
=======================================================

http://www.naijafunnyvideos.com/city-of-goons-ep1-take-care---90

Election is here and it's not a time for us to embrace violence because we end up hurting ourselves and the one we love most.
Say no to violence, take care and let's have a free and fair election.

Have a beautiful evening from Naija/Nigeria Funny Videos

1 Like

Re: Naija/nigeria Funny Videos Daily Comedy Dose by naijafv: 6:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
lol

(1) (Reply)

African Sugar Daddies Be Like... / Important Notice!!! / Weeding Food.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.