Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

As We Cast Our Votes On Saturday. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As We Cast Our Votes On Saturday. (404 Views)

Just For Laughs As We Cast Our Vote / Does GEJ Or BUHARI Truly Deserve Our Votes? Is No One Else Allowed To Rule? / Nairalanders Lets Cast Our Presidential Votes Here, B/W PDP And APC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As We Cast Our Votes On Saturday. by koolman: 6:11pm On Mar 25, 2015
My people.

Elections have always come and gone and more will still come in the years ahead.
Nigeria has witnessed many elections including the now infamous June 12th that shook the very foundations of this country.

Elections are re-currrent but those killed during elections are permanently gone.
I am yet to see any of them that resurrected after the elections.They do not even live to see who wins the election.

Nigeria politics is an ideology shrouded in pretence,deceit,badmouthing,propaganda and falsehood.
Politicians have no permanent friends or enemies but permanent interest.That interest is selfish in nature.

Do not be surprised when you see these opponents embrace themselves and dine together after the elections.

So what is the squabble all about? We are all naked to death; says Steve Jobs.
Please do not sacrifice your life to salvage the course of a politician.

Let us observe the following tips as we perform our civic responsibilty of voting;

-Do not go to the polling station with your car,children and or a heavily pregnant wife.Who will you save in case of an emergency?

-Do not go to the polling station with any branded shirt,cap or other wears showing support for a candidate.

-Do not be involved in any argument in a gathering on the best candidate to win.

-Do not try to influence or persuade any body to vote for a particular candidate.

-Do not lean on any parked vehicle or stay close to any carefully wrapped parcel around the vicinity.

-Do not work as an agent for any political party or try to protect peoples vote.Do not play hero.

-Do not be an eye-witness or take photos or videos of a violent situation.Leave immediately you sense danger.

This election is not worth your blood or the blood of any member of your family.
Please play safe,stay alive and take care of your family.

CHREATED BY:Ikechukwu

1 Like

Re: As We Cast Our Votes On Saturday. by suntari(m): 7:07pm On Mar 25, 2015
A word enough for the wise

(1) (Reply)

empty / I’ll Recommend  inec’s PVC To My Country – US Ambassador / Political Maters(must open)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.