Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

They Are Offering Us Huge Amount Of Money - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Are Offering Us Huge Amount Of Money (2712 Views)

I Just Saw This Huge Amount Of Cash Somewhere, Should I Blow Whistle?(photo) / OBJ Offered Us Huge Sum Of Money As Bribe To Abandon Biafra – MASSOB / Nairalanders...can You Bet This Amount Of Money On Buhari Or GEJ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Are Offering Us Huge Amount Of Money by phlio(m): 6:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
me and 3 other corpers posted to a remote area in rivers to conduct a free and fair election are in shock and disbelieve over what is about to happen.I receive a call from a man who called himself chairman of the region.
he told me that election has not been conducted in that region for so many years now instead they pay the inec officials off.he proposed the sum of 2.5m for the four of us.he said we r only to come and conduct d election give them the ballot box and report to inec that we were attacked
I asked about others such as d police n army he said I shouldn't worry about that.my people wetin make we do ? my co guys are so scared to go.

am back again..the same man called me tonight not to forget our agreement.he already had my number before we were posted I guess (in house mole) and I actually know who linked him to us.as am writing this, guys I still don't know what to.my guys here want us to collect the money and make a run.for those of me u calling us names.I guess u wish you find yourself in our shoes corrupt people.well thanks for ur contributions all the same a man will do what he needs to do.if we die we die for a cause worth dying for.to hell with 1.5million or more.election must hold. don't be surprised to hear us in the news if they decide to air it.gudnite.

so sad to write this...right now there is no inec report sheet n ballot bax materials.the police n security agents are so relaxed drinking n having fun..I can't take pic I could be killed.am so sorry to disappoints Nigerian we have the money with us cash.more than what was promised. but I don't .latter pls.

4 Likes

Re: They Are Offering Us Huge Amount Of Money by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:37pm On Mar 25, 2015
Which party?

1 Like

Re: They Are Offering Us Huge Amount Of Money by phlio(m): 6:39pm On Mar 25, 2015
LogoDWhiz:
Which party?
oga I can't disclose that here.so sorry

1 Like

Re: They Are Offering Us Huge Amount Of Money by Mhizizzy(f): 6:40pm On Mar 25, 2015
Report to d police
Re: They Are Offering Us Huge Amount Of Money by Spicylate(f): 6:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
i wouldnt go back there at all.
Re: They Are Offering Us Huge Amount Of Money by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:45pm On Mar 25, 2015
phlio:
oga I can't disclose that here.so sorry

no problem
Re: They Are Offering Us Huge Amount Of Money by phlio(m): 6:45pm On Mar 25, 2015
Re: They Are Offering Us Huge Amount Of Money by phlio(m): 6:45pm On Mar 25, 2015
guys abeg I need serious advice here...no where to run to.abeg pls mod pls if possible take ds to fp.

1 Like

Re: They Are Offering Us Huge Amount Of Money by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
Hmm. All is well.

What did INEC told u to do in this kind of situation?

i'l advice you tell your INEC superiors

3 Likes

Re: They Are Offering Us Huge Amount Of Money by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
cc lalasticala seun obinoscopy mukina2 ishilove
Re: They Are Offering Us Huge Amount Of Money by Ladybianca(f): 6:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
Re u kidding me ryt now? Corruption everywhere, well I would say u should thread carefully, kos as it is now, u re in danger. If u refuse its problem, if u accept, a bigger problm
Re: They Are Offering Us Huge Amount Of Money by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
So you have the gut to report here abi..
Re: They Are Offering Us Huge Amount Of Money by GogetterMD(m): 6:56pm On Mar 25, 2015
First question is how did they get your numbers if there are no insiders involved?
Collect the money, and you are in trouble
Refuse the money, another wahala(lesser trouble though)
Just report to your EO
P. S: what local government is this pls?
Re: They Are Offering Us Huge Amount Of Money by greatestboss(m): 7:05pm On Mar 25, 2015
Guy demand for more money jare... 2.5mil divided by 4 of u is just N575,000... demand for a sum of 4mil, so that each of you pay go increase and just do according to their instructions... failure to abide could result to Death!
This life is too short for dulling things...
If you know you are afraid to do the 1st option, kindly RESIGN!
Two options are enough for the wise...

2 Likes

Re: They Are Offering Us Huge Amount Of Money by dareyking(m): 7:07pm On Mar 25, 2015
Re: They Are Offering Us Huge Amount Of Money by Sylverbox(m): 7:15pm On Mar 25, 2015
Guy I take God beg you. I know you know your parents love you, please humbly resign from that INEC job. Report the incident to your INEC ogas and leave that state as quickly as possible. Off anything happens to you elections will still hold.
As long as you are alive you will make even mor than 2.5m in dollars. Don't sell your life please.

2 Likes

Re: They Are Offering Us Huge Amount Of Money by Sylverbox(m): 7:15pm On Mar 25, 2015
Guy I take God beg you. I know you know your parents love you, please humbly resign from that INEC job. Report the incident to your INEC ogas and leave that state as quickly as possible. If anything happens to you elections will still hold.
As long as you are alive you will make even mor than 2.5m in dollars. Don't sell your life please.
Re: They Are Offering Us Huge Amount Of Money by WisdomFlakes: 7:20pm On Mar 25, 2015
This is kind of corruption Buhari is coming to mitigate. GEJ's corrupt ways and tendencies have permeated every facet of our society, so much so that his minions feel everyone has a price. Worse of is that he doesn't believe it's a major societal ill. Enough is enough!

4 Likes

Re: They Are Offering Us Huge Amount Of Money by newmuzik: 7:22pm On Mar 25, 2015
Sylverbox:
Guy I take God beg you. I know you know your parents love you, please humbly resign from that INEC job. Report the incident to your INEC ogas and leave that state as quickly as possible. If anything happens to you elections will still hold.

I totally agree with silverbox. But before you resign, make arrangements to record the voice of the caller again when next he calls. You can put your phone on speaker and get another phone that can record to record your conversations. We need to stop this business as usual, we need to fight this corruption but you can start yours by doing this. As soon as you have your exhibit you can pullout and report to the authorities, dont forget to make copies oooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Are Offering Us Huge Amount Of Money by Canme4u(m): 7:42pm On Mar 25, 2015
Thats the handiwork of PDP.

Their normal way of rigging.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Are Offering Us Huge Amount Of Money by otokx(m): 7:46pm On Mar 25, 2015
The posting for elections conduct has not been released so what is the OP saying? Caveat Emptor

4 Likes

Re: They Are Offering Us Huge Amount Of Money by tswitch: 7:46pm On Mar 25, 2015
OP your story does not jell.

I want to assume it is your mode of writing that makes it a difficult pill to swallow.

Loopholes
1. The said "chairman" called your phone

2. Said you should forget about INEC nad say you were attacked when any voter in this country know INEC officials or AD-HOC staff is always present at a polling booth.

3. If they pay INEC officials off why bother with you "youth corpers"? Especially when corpers where used also in the last election and party agents are always present at polling booths.

So many inconsistencies in your story especially when we all know that a polling booth in Rivers state cannot have more than 1200 people- 2011 election statistics refers.
Why pay 2,500,000 for 1200 people when you can share stuffs and even cash for them for less than 500,000 (Atiku giving 500,Fayose giving rice and Tinubu sharing groundnut oil and rice refers)

Something is not right with this story.

6 Likes

Re: They Are Offering Us Huge Amount Of Money by mrvictor: 7:47pm On Mar 25, 2015
This story's a lie

3 Likes

Re: They Are Offering Us Huge Amount Of Money by Islie: 7:57pm On Mar 25, 2015
otokx:
The posting for elections conduct has not been released so what is the OP saying? Caveat Emptor

Are you an INEC official

1 Like

Re: They Are Offering Us Huge Amount Of Money by Islie: 7:59pm On Mar 25, 2015
Sylverbox:

OP just do as this man says
Your life is more important
Re: They Are Offering Us Huge Amount Of Money by denko(m): 7:59pm On Mar 25, 2015
Liar Mohammed No party will pay you 2.5m for 500 votes ok
phlio:
me and 3 other corpers posted to a remote area in rivers to conduct a free and fair election are in shock and disbelieve over what is about to happen.I receive a call from a man who called himself chairman of the region.
he told me that election has not been conducted in that region for so many years now instead they pay the inec officials off.he proposed the sum of 2.5m for the four of us.he said we r only to come and conduct d election give them the ballot box and report to inec that we were attacked
I asked about others such as d police n army he said I shouldn't worry about that.my people wetin make we do ? my co guys are so scared to go.

4 Likes

Re: They Are Offering Us Huge Amount Of Money by Johnnyessence(m): 8:21pm On Mar 25, 2015
my brother don't let d love of money to destroy u oooo .even d bible says d love of money is d root of all evil .pls and pls report to d police authority and inec officials to arrest d issue of bribery on time rigging don dey start oooooo.
Re: They Are Offering Us Huge Amount Of Money by phlio(m): 9:29pm On Mar 25, 2015
God !!so u think am lying? God don't even know what to say.am yet to given the exact location but he called me....well not to worry I will know if d caller is real wen I get to the location on Friday
Re: They Are Offering Us Huge Amount Of Money by phlio(m): 9:57pm On Mar 27, 2015
greatestboss:
Guy demand for more money jare... 2.5mil divided by 4 of u is just N575,000... demand for a sum of 4mil, so that each of you pay go increase and just do according to their instructions... failure to abide could result to Death!
This life is too short for dulling things...
If you know you are afraid to do the 1st option, kindly RESIGN!
Two options are enough for the wise...
thanks guy
Re: They Are Offering Us Huge Amount Of Money by help3852: 10:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Report to d police
police can betray him.
Re: They Are Offering Us Huge Amount Of Money by phlio(m): 10:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
Johnnyessence:
my brother don't let d love of money to destroy u oooo .even d bible says d love of money is d root of all evil .pls and pls report to d police authority and inec officials to arrest d issue of bribery on time rigging don dey start oooooo.
am not even bothered with d money
Re: They Are Offering Us Huge Amount Of Money by phlio(m): 10:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
help3852:
police can betray him.
Nigerian police are not to be trusted

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did GEJ Do Nigerians A "PhD Scam" (photo) - Cramjones / Buhari: 5 Things I Can't Give Militants- Naij.com / Watch Nnamdi Kanu's Exclusive Interview With Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.