Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,734 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Fate Of E-warriors After The Election Is Over?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fate Of E-warriors After The Election Is Over?? (914 Views)

What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? / I Dare All You Biafra E-warriors / BREAKING NEWS:Nigerians become prayer warriors after gov Ameachi's confession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fate Of E-warriors After The Election Is Over?? by omenawata(m): 8:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
The political brouhaha and overheating is coming to its closing end. For a long while now a certain group of internet mercenaries also known as "e-warriors" have been having a field day slaying their enemies at the slightest provocation and executing their paymasters plan to the letter. I was thinking deeply what would happen to this lot when the dust is settled? I hope they would not resort to nefarious acts and become a menace to our cyberspace. This is exactly what happened to the thugs who ere used and dumped in 2011 elections and since then we have not known peace. Are there any plans of rehabilitation for these youths who have already tasted money and would do anything to keep up the momentum? your views please.

Kind and objective responses are most welcome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fate Of E-warriors After The Election Is Over?? by ozoigbondu: 8:26pm On Mar 25, 2015
what to do after GEJ wins tongue migerate to romance section

7 Likes

Re: Fate Of E-warriors After The Election Is Over?? by vislabraye(m): 8:28pm On Mar 25, 2015
Let it come and go joor.
Re: Fate Of E-warriors After The Election Is Over?? by KanwuliaJara: 8:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
Back to irrelevance of course!
Where is "Beaf" today? grin
After all the noise?
You would have thought he had eternal life! cheesy

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew!
Re: Fate Of E-warriors After The Election Is Over?? by TheOtherview: 8:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
Some would resort to setting up blogs, using their newly acquired skills - cloning FB pages; producing pretty convincing photoshop images; spamming the blogosphere with meaningless rants - to blackmail their out-of-favour principals. Since they know where the bodies are buried, they would conclude that there is no better way to achieve ephemeral gains than using proof of wrong-doing to exact monetary favours. Others would of course resort to cyber crime.

I am afraid such would be the lot of the e-thugs who dare to walk the path of ignominy, in pursuit of illusory rewards.

2 Likes

Re: Fate Of E-warriors After The Election Is Over?? by oremusanctus: 8:55pm On Mar 25, 2015
Oremus.sanctus will leave politics section once jonathan is declared d winner
Sai to jonathan!
Re: Fate Of E-warriors After The Election Is Over?? by Ikengawo: 8:56pm On Mar 25, 2015
TheOtherview:
Some would resort to setting up blogs, using their newly acquired skills - cloning FB pages; producing pretty convincing photoshop images; spamming the blogosphere with meaningless rants - to blackmail their out-of-favour principals. Since they know where the bodies are buried, they would conclude that there is no better way to achieve ephemeral gains than using proof of wrong-doing to exact monetary favours. Others would of course resort to cyber crime.

I am afraid such would be the lot of the e-thugs who dare to walk the path of ignominy, in pursuit of illusory rewards.

LOOOLL
Re: Fate Of E-warriors After The Election Is Over?? by demandtruth: 8:58pm On Mar 25, 2015
It's all fun while it lasted

Somethings are however clear. I've come to understand that
some people lack principle and some substance

Some are just totally oblivious, ignorant, unexposed,
tribalist and religious bigot.

No matter how it goes on 28 March' 2015, i, as
an individual would have satisfied my conscience as a true
lover of Nigeria and her future

GBM till 2023

The rest are counterfeit

2 Likes

Re: Fate Of E-warriors After The Election Is Over?? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 25, 2015
Its being an interesting time.

As soon as GEJ is declared winner, I'll minimize my involvement in politics.

I shall frequent family section than here.

All in all, life goes on.

1 Like

Re: Fate Of E-warriors After The Election Is Over?? by tomakint: 9:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
.........and many will deactivate their accounts (especially from the e-APC divides) out of total shock and disbelief. As for me, my signature speaks volume!
Cc: onatisi, bayswater, truckpusher, phockphockman, barcanista, babyosisi, biafranqueen, gentlemimi2, Sincere9gerian, datolee etc

1 Like

Re: Fate Of E-warriors After The Election Is Over?? by ifyan(m): 9:56pm On Mar 25, 2015
TheOtherview:

Belive me, the reasonable once will make use of their lives while the foolish once will still look for the next prey.
Re: Fate Of E-warriors After The Election Is Over?? by biafranqueen: 1:43am On Mar 26, 2015
tomakint:
.........and many will deactivate their accounts (especially from the e-APC divides) out of total shock and disbelief. As for me, my signature speaks volume!
Cc: onatisi, bayswater, truckpusher, phockphockman, barcanista, babyosisi, biafranqueen, gentlemimi2, Sincere9gerian, datolee etc

The next step is a Political Action Committee formed by the Intellect of the Nigerian Youth to become a watchdog of Nigerian leaders.

The work has just begun We see our President will even give us every information we need to take the leaders to court and prosecute them. Buhari doing jail time for perjury will give Nigerians the guts to go after all of them, From Sunday forward if any of you elders think we are going to sit back while you lazy thinkers, just go to the hall and gather sit down talking rubbish but the states are still underdeveloped, Nigerian youths will show you change of attitude, because now we know you are making 10 million a month as a Senator or House of Rep but some workers of the state are not paid?

We learned so much from this election, GEJ winning means all our focus and effort should be to push him and the rest of our leaders harder, hold them accountable for every kobo, make a difference, get involved, speak out for your country.

Leaders are a reflection of the people they lead!
Re: Fate Of E-warriors After The Election Is Over?? by onatisi(m): 2:52am On Mar 26, 2015
tomakint:
I dey kampe . Nothing do me
Re: Fate Of E-warriors After The Election Is Over?? by Bayswater: 3:22am On Mar 26, 2015
tomakint:

I'll still be here talking about the next Oyo state project: getting a young governor to take over from the oldies.
Re: Fate Of E-warriors After The Election Is Over?? by onatisi(m): 4:09am On Mar 26, 2015
Bayswater:

I'll still be here talking about the next Oyo state project: getting a young governor to take over from the oldies.
wa gbayi paddi mi
Re: Fate Of E-warriors After The Election Is Over?? by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 26, 2015
Bayswater:

The OP's message is addressed to eThugs and mercinaries, and I don't fall within such groups. After the polls, I will still be here no shaking.
Re: Fate Of E-warriors After The Election Is Over?? by koboko69: 7:51am On Mar 26, 2015
barcanista:
The OP's message is addressed to eThugs and mercinaries, and I don't fall within such groups. After the polls, I will still be here no shaking.

you are a political bird who sings for who ever gives u 'okababa'. You are definitely one of the people OP is referring to for the fact that you have no political direcdirection. That is why your words are inconsequential and holds no water on this forum just like FFK words are discarded into the bin.
Re: Fate Of E-warriors After The Election Is Over?? by omenawata(m): 4:29am On Apr 01, 2015
Seun please move this topic to front page. Mods in the house?

How do we start the rehabilitation process for PDP e-warriors here? Cos it seems they have been hit the worst. Anyway I term this election as No Victor No Vanquished
Re: Fate Of E-warriors After The Election Is Over?? by VoteOutPDPJona: 6:19am On Apr 01, 2015
Some will unite to keep Buhari on his toes while others will joyfully/sorrowfully walk away.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Wins Landslide In Enugu And Abia States / Sahara Reporters On Election Results 85% Correct / For The Good Of Lagos State! Be Wise!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.