Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Analysis Of Infinix New Smartphone-hot Note - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Analysis Of Infinix New Smartphone-hot Note (1839 Views)

What The Inside Of Infinix Hot 3(x554) And Tecno Boom J7 Look Like / Infinix New Devices, Old Wine In New Bottle? / 5 Things To Do When You Get A New Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Analysis Of Infinix New Smartphone-hot Note by 3CHUB: 10:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
For Infinix fans who are on the prawl for a new smartphone upgrade, the chances are your wallet will be glad you did. So I was able to live with both the Infinix Zero, Infinix Hot and now Infinix hot note for a while to give you a precise and well thought out verdict on the Hot Note.

Screen
It seems like the manufacturers of Infinix have listened to the cry of there loyal fans. Unlike the Infinix Zero and Infinix hot, the Infinix hot note lives up to its name "note" by coming with a wider screen (5.5 inch)for better image viewing, stunning High dynamic range camera for achieving amazingly balanced exposure with just 8.0MP rear facing camera and a power packed battery life with 4000 milliamperes that lets you get longer operating times. I was able to use this device for 2days straight without charge on normal usage (bbm,Facebook,wifi on,watsapp,play store download) and still had 38% left from 100% charge.wow! I no fit try am on Infinix zero...lol.

Body design
Compared to the Infinix zero the Infinix Hot Note opted for a less premium yet decent design made of mainly bendable plastic (or so I think). Personally, I do not like the feel compared to the Infinix zero (glassy feel). But if you are the type that prefers being safe than sorry then you will love the design of the Infinix Hot Note.

Speaker
I checked the sound quality of this device and Infinix is still lagging behind in terms of sound quality and loudness. But if you are not a new user like me, you should be used to this downside. I think that's a trade mark that can't be changed by Infinix.(No Dolby Sound).

Camera
Unlike the Infinix Zero, I took a picture in the dark on the Hot Note camera and I was stunned as it lighted up brilliantly with auto flashlight.

Memory
The 1gig ram on this device does not do any good in terms of available space, I guess Infinix will look into this and come back with a 2gig version. But on the good side we have a 16gig internal storage which is expandable to 32gig of memory card.

Cpu
Amazing Speed! The octa core processor of 1.4 ghz makes you load pages and applications very fast and let's you play those exciting asphalt 3D games with ease and No Stoppages or Lagging.

In all, I will score the Infinix hot note 7/10! Lol...but that's my own opinion, coz I have seen better.
Re: Analysis Of Infinix New Smartphone-hot Note by topearos(m): 10:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
Going to get one.
Re: Analysis Of Infinix New Smartphone-hot Note by SELENAqueensy(f): 9:41am On Mar 26, 2015
Already ordered mine, can't wait to finally get it...
Just hope its worth it
Re: Analysis Of Infinix New Smartphone-hot Note by lanre316: 10:32am On Mar 26, 2015
3CHUB:

In all, I will score the Infinix hot note 7/10! Lol...but that's my own opinion, coz I have seen better.

Thanks a lot for your review. But can you tell the better ones you have seen so that some of us can make informed choice about whether to get this phone or wait for a better one. Godbless

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Is It Safe To Buy Data On NL? / Mtn's Pulse Midnight Plan Suspended / Which One You Will Be Prefer? Elephone U Or Elephone U Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.