Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:41 AM

The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) (50156 Views)

‘Hand Of God’ On Nigerian Boy’s Head, Causes Uproar On Social Media (photos) / You Need A Wrist Watch? Check Here!!!!! / 10 Most Expensive Wrist Watches Nigerians May Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by Exponental(m): 8:05am On Mar 26, 2015
transformer2019:
Say yes to transformation
Say yes to ebele jonathan
if this isnt a joke, then, u must be suffering from jonathanism.
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by Nazeeboy(m): 8:06am On Mar 26, 2015
Shey if I buy am e go clear all my Sins ni?
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by wildikeman(m): 8:07am On Mar 26, 2015
Even if I'm the richest man on earth. I wouldn't buy it. This is the GDP of a some countries in a year you know.
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 26, 2015
ginawest:
dats y I av u na...u wl gimme d money ryt?
Yeah no problem..grin grin
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by Timoleon(m): 8:07am On Mar 26, 2015
Walexey:
sweetheart, the rich don't waste money on unnecessary items, they weigh importance and search 4 alternatives....it's poor people who just hit it big briefly that buy every nonsense to appear rich...

i undastand your point but disagree with you. go to places like oshodi, iyanapaja, etc and check for how many rich people park their jeeps to do bend down select picking shoes and clothes, go to big boutiques and stores try comparing the number of supposedly rich people there with their cars. Any reasonable person would go to d market based on their needs rich or poor. if a person thinks i av covered all other needs and i want to wear a shoe of 100k wen a shoe of 6k would do d same hustle its his p. you can only speak for yourself cos u know your own need.

1 Like

Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 26, 2015
E pass to check time? shocked
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by transformer2019: 8:08am On Mar 26, 2015
Exponental:

if this isnt a joke, then, u must be suffering from jonathanism.
it was formally in politics section
So no cause for alarm
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by Imoobot(m): 8:10am On Mar 26, 2015
CAN THIS WATCH TELL US WHEN JESUS IS COMMING?
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by watered(m): 8:11am On Mar 26, 2015
I f the wrist watch can't tell when rapture will occur then its no different from mine
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by samuelmath50(m): 8:15am On Mar 26, 2015
scribble:

As if you can handle knowing undecided

If that watch tells u when u going to die can you keep it?
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by Crysallis(m): 8:16am On Mar 26, 2015
okotv:
there is no one who can say a billion naira looks like 1000 naira to him. No one

na Ghost hand na dat watch come dey? There are.
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by richard870(m): 8:17am On Mar 26, 2015
What is this? ....white mens' plan to exploit unsuspecting black men
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 26, 2015
missdebs:
say no to poverty mentality, one day wen i get the money i'l buy one each for my family members, if u blieve say amen
AMEN
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by Timoleon(m): 8:20am On Mar 26, 2015
iamrealdeji:

The owner can surely skate on this,but the likes of Warren Buffet and Bill Gates are way richer than this billionaire,but they'd never buy this,the watch is more eerie than beautiful,of course it could hurt the eyes and all that,but too much of everything is bad,what happens to buying a normal platinum Jacob with iced out bezzle,iced out face

our problem is dat we kip over generalising....this watch wont ever be on mass production. itis not for everybody to buy. even the normal platinum jacob with iced out bezzle iced out face will stil get criticism from people and they will tell u'i can buy a #500 naira watch that will perform d same function' jacobs makes luxry watches those who patronise him are not average citizens their means are not average far above average.....that warren buffet or bill gates doesn't come out to say ow much all their personal items cost doesnt mean their suit is less costly than the one i wore for my convocation.

1 Like

Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 26, 2015
I need to change my timepiece to this. Op what site is it been sold?
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by Godfullsam(m): 8:24am On Mar 26, 2015
Cѧň ţһıs ɰѧţċһ ţєʟʟ mє ɰһo ɰıňs ţһє pяєsıԀєňţıѧʟ єʟєċţıoň ɞєţɰєєň Gєj ѧňԀ Buһѧяı єνєň ɞєғoяє ţһє єʟєċţıoň ıs cinducted
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by aphildam(m): 8:24am On Mar 26, 2015
missdebs:
say no to poverty mentality, one day wen i get the money i'l buy one each for my family members, if u blieve say amen
james4:3 New International Version "When you ask, you do not receive, because you ask with wrong motives, that you may spend what you get on your pleasures.

1 Like

Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by alberto2k(m): 8:24am On Mar 26, 2015
ggrin:
na so craze dy take start o

yaba left ------------------>

Shediotangry
Liarangry
Mumuangry
Odeangry
GTFOH m0f0angry
smh undecided
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 26, 2015
Blazinraj01:
$18 million equals 3.6 billion naira. Damn, the naira is bad.
actually is for d benefits of those of us dat lives in europe bcaus anymoney we make, lets say 1 to 20 million pound sterling, we wnt spend it there but rather transfer in to Nigeria n use it 4 bumber investment lyk oil wells, estates n becoming share holders of banks n hotels. n my prayer is as lng as im in europe i pray 4 one pound to be 50,000 naira. wink.
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by suprememolei: 8:26am On Mar 26, 2015
Boland:
I won't buy it for any reason even if I'm Bill Gate...

That's too expensive for just a wrist watch, unless it can tell me the time the trumpet will sound.... grin grin grin

That's too expensive for just a wrist watch, unless it can't tell me the time the trumpet will sound.... grin grin grin[/quote]
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by datguru: 8:26am On Mar 26, 2015
ggrin:
undecidedundecidedundecided

Over hyping too muchangryangry

Tin wey I still price ontop aboki thz eveningsad

Na 3h hin call am sef buh I no greeundecided

I tell am say 120h flatangry

NEXT PLSangry

grin
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by heykims(m): 8:27am On Mar 26, 2015
Wow I love this
Op, please where can I get it?
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by Amyceilyn(f): 8:27am On Mar 26, 2015
The clock should be able to tell the coming of our Lord Jesus and when someone is about to die. Then will I willingly purchase it
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by SkinnyDude(m): 8:27am On Mar 26, 2015
dreamers be like
missdebs:
one day wen i get the money i'l buy one each for my family members, if u blieve say amen
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by bigx(m): 8:28am On Mar 26, 2015
Walexey:
sweetheart, the rich don't waste money on unnecessary items, they weigh importance and search 4 alternatives....it's poor people who just hit it big briefly that buy every nonsense to appear rich...

Really?
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by wordcat(m): 8:31am On Mar 26, 2015
missdebs:

If Bill gates is buying things like this watch for the same price, I don't think he will be helping humanity the way he's doing right now.

Say NO to irrelevant spending!
Say YES to giving to the less privilege.
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 26, 2015
okotv:
there is no one who can say a billion naira looks like 1000 naira to him. No one
i laugh and i laugh at u again, a billion naira is nting i mean absolutely nting if ure blessed according to the riches n glory of GOD.
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by okotv(m): 8:31am On Mar 26, 2015
Crysallis:

na Ghost hand na dat watch come dey? There are.
That you buy it doesn't mean the money is that easy. 1000 is easy to make but 3.6 billion, bros fear small now.

By the way, the article doesn't say any has been sold.
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by tziz(m): 8:31am On Mar 26, 2015
Quality time by Jacob the Jeweller...
Will be using in my dream for nw, till it turns reality.
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by aphildam(m): 8:31am On Mar 26, 2015
softapple:
AMEN
God's blessing is not for a $18 million watch, but dat rather d gospel may be spread 2ru blessing us.. that watch could make thousands comfortable....but alas its a burden on he whom wear it....vanity says d preacher
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 26, 2015
missdebs:

Honestly you need to change your church. I thought women were good money managers but you just proved otherwise.

BTW hope no be ur husband money u wan take buy the watches for all your family members.

God save me from such a woman.
Re: The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) by Ayosh(m): 8:32am On Mar 26, 2015
Blazinraj01:
$18 million equals 3.6 billion naira. Damn, the naira is bad.
I tell you. The only anomaly here is the gaping difference between the US dollars and the Naira. angry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Bleaches His Skin With Acid To Look Like Michael Jackson / Monalisa Stephen Body-Shamed Over Her Stretch Marks By Fellow Woman. She Reacts / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.